Literal faggot Lexington, KY mayor to remove Confederate statues

cbsnews.com/news/charlottesville-violence-lexington-kentucky-mayor-on-relocating-confederate-symbol/

Other urls found in this thread:

abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/kentucky-mayor-pushes-remove-confederate-statues-49183191
chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/ct-confederate-statue-removal-20170815-story.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>islamic terror attack
>not all muslims, deal with it

>protester killed in out of control rally
>SOMETHING MUST BE DONE

very interesting all these mayors doing this at the same time

((((((coincidence))))))

The left is going all in on this shit, we need to ring the alarm bells ASAP

Not to mention the fact that this is the incident Charlottesville and Virginia schemed to create by entrapping UTR and abandoning the entire security plan, then evicting the rallygoers so that the violence spreads throughout the entire city.
They wanted somebody to die. There is no way that much incompetence could arise from well-meaning people.

>HURR DURR WHY CANT ANYONE SAY ISLAMIC RADICAL TERRORISM REEE
>wont say white supremacy

hypocrisy is everywhere when you look for it. stay unemployable fag

Looks like he's gonna fucking lose.

This incident does not meet the CIA's definition of terrorism.

he's posturing
people have already decided to move the statue to a veterans park
it's a fairly nice place that already has tanks and stuff there

Noooo dudes, don't take down the statues. I want people to keep telling me what a nice young white man I am because I'm too high to know what's going on around me.

That was the hardest I've ever activismed for anything, did we win?

>claim a victory for something that was already going to happen

He sounds like a mid-level manager.

All because of one deranged faggot with a car
Is this it for us? Can we really not do anything about it?

Is Kentucky a dem state?

>a mid-level manager

That's what most politicians are.

>Noooo dudes, don't take down the statues.
>That was the hardest I've ever activismed for anything, did we win?
MAKES ME ANGRY BECASUE ITS ACCURATE

Their endgame is not the toppling of statues. They want your TV shows, your books, your Internet, your town names, your street names, your children's names, your money, your Constitution and your guns. You can NEVER be right, they can NEVER be wrong. It's time we wake the fuck up, lazy cunts.

It's solid GOP but like in most red states the cities are filled with leftists

>divide and conquer kikes
fuck off you fucking shills, nothing has been decided yet

yfw there's a secret weapon stockpile at the veteran's park which will be used in the upcoming civil war

KY was the very first state called for Trump, red as hell, but Lexington and Louisville are leftist university-centered cities

If they get away with this in KY... unreal

well okay, but the plan has been around for awhile
they're not going to scrap the thing or melt shit
this guy is trying to get press for an election

i see nothing wrong. they shoulda done this shit a long time ago.

Leave it to UK fans to elect a homosexual mayor

fuck off

The mayor of Lexington, Kentucky, says after the events in Charlottesville, Virginia, he is taking the steps to remove two Confederate-era statues from the lawn of a former courthouse.
The Lexington Herald-Leader reports that Mayor Jim Gray said in a statement Saturday he will ask the Lexington-Fayette County Urban County Council at its Tuesday work session to ask a state military commission for permission to take down the statues of John Hunt Morgan and John C. Breckinridge.
Violent clashes occurred Saturday between white nationalists and counter-protesters in Charlottesville. Three people were killed, including a woman who died after a driver plowed into a group of peaceful marchers. Dozens more were injured.
The nationalists had gathered to protest the city's plans to remove a statue of Confederate Gen. Robert E. Lee.

abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/kentucky-mayor-pushes-remove-confederate-statues-49183191

>Violent clashes occurred Saturday between white nationalists and counter-protesters in Charlottesville. Three people were killed, including a woman who died after a driver plowed into a group of peaceful marchers. Dozens more were injured.
When do we start hunting journalists? This is really out of hand.

shouldn't we remove this symbol of hate? (pic)

Cave Bitch
Ice Cube
Give me a black goddess sister I can't resist her. No stringy haired, blonde
hair, blue eyed, pale skinned buttermilk complexion. Grafted, recessive,
depressive, ironing board backside straight up and straight down. No
frills, no thrills, Miss six o'clock, subject to have the itch, mutanoid,
caucazoid, white cave bitch...
Ease back white bitch, I don't play that
Just because I got on my L.A. hat
Stalkin' walking in my big black boots
Is my jingle, now you want Mandingo
Big, black and handsome
I should hold your devil ass for ransome
Sorta like Patty Herst, but I'll burst first bitch
And you know what's worse
I'm coming from the land where the choppers roam
So phuck you bitch and your Coppertone
Stringy hai

>peaceful marchers

he already lost

chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/ct-confederate-statue-removal-20170815-story.html

The deadly white nationalist rally in Charlottesville, Virginia, is fueling another re-evaluation of Confederate statues in cities across the nation, accelerating their removal in much the same way that a 2015 mass shooting by a white supremacist renewed pressure to take down the Confederate flag from public property.

Next Islamic attack start torching Mosques. The left is giving the good example and now right wing faggots got to go through with it.

How does it feel even sissy, mentally ill gay boys have more courage than the so called nationalists?

More like: "When Sup Forums crossposts"

>How does it feel even sissy, mentally ill gay boys have more courage than the so called nationalists?
not good

/pol enters the thread

>find out where the statues are being relocated to and "seize" them

>Their endgame is not the toppling of statues. They want your TV shows, your books, your Internet, your town names, your street names, your children's names, your money, your Constitution and your guns. You can NEVER be right, they can NEVER be wrong. It's time we wake the fuck up, lazy cunts.

this, so much this.

>Gather 10,000 strong alt right army.
>Chinese arm us
>invade sub 10k pop. Towns
>conquer 3-4 in the north west
>name them stuff like (leeville, goebelltopia, jamesfieldstown)
>wait till us military/antifa attack
>we all die, but the movement grows as we become global martyrs of white freedom

so this is he power of white-power

Is that where Lexington Steele is from?

Kill all non red haired/green eyed people Kill all black haired people Kill blondes too idgaf they're vermin as much as the jew I'm talking to you too nazi/kkk fucking kill nazis/kkk people nuke them all to oblivion let Ronald McDonald fucking do it if you have black hair color kkkkkyyyysssss Anytime I ever see anyone with black colored hair sympathize with being white I just wanna say "fucking kiiill yourself" RED HAIR SUPREMACY BLACK HAIR HATE HATE THE BLACKIE BLACK COLOURED HAIR IS FROM THE DEVIL KILL BLACK HAIRED PEOPLE

I saw an article once where it said him being a fag would be an advantage for him in the Senate race in Kentucky. Media is retarded

This.

>courage
They are supported and sanctioned by the state, the media, the bankers, the capitalists. They risk absolutely nothing.

who the fuck gives the mayor dominance over the statues?

What a fucking parody this timeline is

Nolafag here.....they did it to us, they'll do it everywhere else. This is a lost cause because this is an easy political hack win

Any mayor can declare this for black /millennial vote. Who would oppose them? ONLY RACISS (of course).

The monuments aren't even an actual issue. The issue is the Civil War (and the entire south for that matter) represent "the white man" and have become a convenient way to attack straight white men without directly implying racism (towards whites).

The only reason the statues come up is because of Dylan Roof.

The only way to stave this idiocy is to just keep dropping redpills. Not the shit from ecelebs like Spencer and other faggots. Just point to crime/education statistics. Its plain as day. Colin Flaherty is still going strong....