Let's be blunt, is there an ideological crisis on Sup Forums today?

Let's be blunt, is there an ideological crisis on Sup Forums today?

No, it's just leftypol gloating continuously

It depends what you mean by crisis.

No it's just shills doing their usual rounds. They come in waves

The split between the neo nazis and everyone else was inevitable.

I came here to post this

Sup Forums are the thinkers and understand the long game and 4D chess.

The alt-right larper's share similar views but are subhuman and resort to subhuman methods like their low IQ counterparts.

>hur dur BLM and niggers should get jobs and not protest all day. Typical violent bigger behavior...lol don't they know all the protests in the world won't make them as smart and cooperative as whites.

For a race that is supposed to be "superior" why the fuck are we lowering ourselves to this libcuck behavior?

yes, people are realising that "Neo-Nazis" are subhuman.

There's a shill crisis alright.

>crisis
Chaos is a ladder freindo

If you mean an r/the_donald infestation then yes. Sup Forums got swamped by newfag cancer during the election.

I'm having one.
On one hand I agree with the radical ideas on Sup Forums. Some pretty redpilled stuff here.
But then I try taking those ideas into the real world and you isolate yourself from society. Friends stop talking to you and call you a Nazi just because you don't think all right wing people are evil, even though you're a libertarian which is about as far as you can get from nazism.
So I think I'll just stop talking about politics irl altogether because it only causes more alienation.
In fact I should stop being concerned with politics at all cause it's a massive downward spiral. The more you learn about the reality of things, the more depressing and hopeless it becomes.
I think I'll just retreat to playing vidya, making stuff and doing hard science.
I'm done with the world at large, I'd rather concern myself with my personal microsphere.

>subhuman
>larpers
>neo nazi
>ruined everything
>alt right
What words am I missing from your shill lexicon? "Larper" seems to be your word of the day

No, it's just a raid. Crisis would be prolonged and not happen in 1-2 days.

It's just leftypol calling everyone a nazi which is about the equivalent of going LOLUMAD; there's really no good response to it and most people can't help taking the bait trying anyways.

Kek

Now this is how you shill. Perfect demoralization tactics. You really earned that $0.02

>6 million dollars
Is that the real figure or did you use the shoah to dogwhistle?

Where does that figure come from? I've seen a shariablue guy completely come apart and say that he got 75$ a week for shilling, but it's different

Yes. Your crisis though. You are starting to realise that commies are worse than cancer and you are becoming one of us

Yes

DOODLOPENDE
WEG

Nah, you'll get bored eventually and be gone in a week or two. This is why Soros pays people to shit up internet forums that go against his agenda.

Yes, but that's because Burgerland is going through an ideological crisis.
All their retarded movements have infested Sup Forums (kekistan, Antifa, alt-right, neo-nazis etc.)
If Burgers would just stop bitching about how retarded they are already this board would be much better.

Only morons and outsiders think that there has ever been any sort of ideological cohesion on Sup Forums or any Sup Forums board.

Back on /n/ it was always a battle between Libertarians and Nazis, would would both gang up on the various commies who would crawl out of the woodwork.

It's the real figure. It was originally 1mil but they upped it to 6.
Whats funny is that the shills are so obvious that they just end up massively red pilling people against them.

Our greatest allies seem to be our least competent enemies.