Does the left have any historical monuments to destroy?

Does the left have any historical monuments to destroy?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Statue_of_Lenin,_Seattle
twitter.com/AnonBabble

MLK
L
K

pls

Desecration is a shitlibs thing, right wingers respect history

None that the right can destroy without simultaneously destroying our self-respect. Did Charlottesville teach you nothing?

2pbp

And to people saying we should rip down MLK statues, shut up, no one thinks you're funny.

Yes. BrB, need to topple another Lenin statue today.

does that mean leftists dont create any long lasting monuments representative of significant historical accomplishment?

I heard the're unveiling a giant buttplug in Berkley sometime soon.

What about that petulant little girl in front of the Wall st. bull?

Whole foods?

Holocaust museums

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Statue_of_Lenin,_Seattle

MLK wasn't a lefty.

w h e w

so. The liberal butthurt would be epic. Snap his nose off.

kek, good luck trying.

But why? No need to censor or rewrite history when your on the right side.

the phallic monument of male white patriarchal supremacy, the washington monument?

Respect and morality was thrown out long ago by leftists, it's time do the same thing in regards to them.

Welll seeing as Confederates were leftists... You're destroying your own monuments woops

Has everyone really forgotten that the left were the racist and anti-'progress' ones before 1960?

Probably some dildo modern art piece or something

He was a commie.

People really need to pick up books about politics that date before the 60s....

This would generate some butthurt and it's not even that old of a statue.

Destroying that statue will create the biggest chimp out this country has ever had to experience. I would highly suggest not doing it.

no, because leftist economics doesnt produce economic success (except for a very select elite, in totalitarian african countries)

Yes, confederate statues.

>t.cuck

This.
In WWI the British literally marched into no man's land to meet machine gun fire head on because it was honorable. How bulletproof do you think honor is?
If I'm playing a game by the rules and no one else is, why the fuck would I continue to handicap myself based on morals that only I respect? Once I lose the game and I'm out how many remaining people, who never cared in the first place, will say "at least you were honorable"?

you conservashits are this desperate for some kind of "win?"
you guys are truly out of ideas.
sad.

Leave the statues alone. You aren't antifa.
If you want to send a message, do it in a way that doesn't make you look like belligerent teenagers.
Do something they'd never see coming from their "enemies". Hit them below the belt and appeal to the rest of the country by exercising some respect. Break out the right wing love squad and leave some flowers or some shit.

What do I know, I'm just a faggot.

People have attempted to deface and destroy the Malthusian Georgia Guide Stones.

These are the ultimate statue of the elite.

this

They already sent ISIS to destroy all the ones in the ME, so it's game on.

Maybe the Easter Island heads next?