Jesus was a jew. How you deal with it Sup Forums ?

Jesus was a jew. How you deal with it Sup Forums ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kQ7l5Acuhxw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Jesus condemned the hypocritical pharisees and Sadducees, even though he was a jew

Saged. Only time Jesus sperged out was when he came upon seriously jewy jews

infact Christianity is the most recent and true and improved version of Judaism

Jesus was semitic, not a jew. Jews today are descendants of the Pharisees. Jesus was anti-Pharisee.

Thats good

If you want to follw Jesus Christ you have to circumcise and follow Jewish law like the Jews. Else you are a follower of Paulus. Paulus never met Jesus Christ but had 'visions'. Who know what that guy smoked.
Anyhow, Do you follow Jesus Christ or a dopehead(Paulus)?

OP fell for the jewish lies. Jesus was never a jew. It is a made up tale to make Christcucks like jews. He might be considered a jew on a fact that he was born in israelian territory.

Be Buddhist

Wrong.

Jesus was an Aryan Übermensch.

As did many other Jews of His time.

Yes, but not in the way you think, LARPer.

I know for sure I'm not following a literal nigger (Sven).

>a FUCKING leaf

By not giving a fuck? I'm not a christcuck.

pic related

now go be a retard somewhere else

jesus was a mushroom.
how do you deal with it, schlomo?
youtube.com/watch?v=kQ7l5Acuhxw
Thats why they took so long to "find" him.
AND the cruxifiction was just a follower of the movement to serve as example.

This is a retarded question and reveals your lack of Biblical knowledge and understanding.

“I, Jesus, have sent my angel to testify to you about these things ifor the churches. I am jthe root and kthe descendant of David, lthe bright morning star.” Rev 22:16

Perhaps you should learn more about Paul, the writer of much of the bible.

Jew/Muslim/Christian
What does it matter ?
Did you get the message ?

>starting the argument from a false narrative
goes in all fields

Nobody cares about Deus Vault LARPERs here. They are worthless.

Pagans and atheists are free from faggy christian morals. We are superior and we don't give a fuck what christ cucks have to say.

>all this demiurge and archon worship
Gnosticism is the truth

Nice bait, faggot. We love jews heheheh what now faggot?

We take the liberty to selectively love certain jews and then throw undesirable jews into the oven.

Next slide thread.

Can't Christians and Pagans cooperate against secular bullshit and degeneracy in general ?

Jesus did not have an ethnicity, he is the son of God and was conceived by the Holy Ghost. He doesn't have normal human genetics and thus does not belong to any ethnic group.

Dumb baiter.

This was a question, faggot. But good response anyway

Gas

I just destroyed your argument, have fun trying to disprove me.

have fun butt fucking each other in hutts snow nigger

I don't. Now answer me this: Why should I care?

No he wasnt. He was a semite, not a jew

I'm not trying to disaprove your argument because my post wasn't a bait, rather a question.

We need christians out because they worship the demiurge, we need pagans to convert to gnosticism so they don't worship archons.

Jesus was a Judean not a Jew

He habitually prayed at the Temple Mount. He was absolutely Jewish. You people are fucking retarded.

Kill all non red haired/green eyed people Kill all black haired people Kill blondes too idgaf they're vermin as much as the jew I'm talking to you too nazi/kkk fucking kill nazis/kkk people nuke them all to oblivion let Ronald McDonald fucking do it if you have black hair color kkkkkyyyysssss Anytime I ever see anyone with black colored hair sympathize with being white I just wanna say "fucking kiiill yourself" RED HAIR SUPREMACY BLACK HAIR HATE HATE THE BLACKIE BLACK COLOURED HAIR IS FROM THE DEVIL KILL BLACK HAIRED PEOPLE

this
it doesnt make him jewish

So was your mother.

>137579826
...who rejected Talmud and tried to bring Jews and Greeks together. Then the Pharisees schemed his downfall after he flipped out on a moneylender, calling him out for "trading in my Father's house."