Charlottesville: Race and Terror – VICE News Tonight on HBO

>Charlottesville: Race and Terror – VICE News Tonight on HBO

let's start the video at half past this hour wherever you are in the world and get pissed off together as it will probably be bias as fuck.

youtube.com/watch?v=P54sP0Nlngg&feature=youtu.be

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2YiFj9fQF3o
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

the white supremacists are all guys? they gay or something

>garden torches

i don't know why it cracks me up

The word is "biased", you fucking illiterate.

I hope they replace them. They seem like pricks. I'd trade them in for someone better.

Why would they craft medieval torches?

Yes. Closeted homosexuals all of them.

because it's hilarious.

>white supremacists
>polynesian-style torches
really jogs the ole noggin

Doctors. Architects. Poets. Engineers.

it would be funny if they weren't beating people up

White people were a mistake

As opposed to college kids who major in gender studies, in masks, too afraid to show their faces in public. Both sides are equally retarded.

nurses especially

These are the people you share this board with.

Its one of the alt right perks non stop gey orgies.

I just realized... what if the alt-right is actually a big honeypot to get all the white men in one place and end the white race in one fell swoop?

>DUDE GENDER STUDIES
do you even know what they cover in gender studies
pro tip: it's not what you think
liberals with guy fawkes masks are dumb but at least they're not beating people up
but if you meant antifa then they were at charlottesville too, they slowed down the protest so a church could be evacuated

Is white polo and khakis gonna be the new trenchcoat and cargo shorts?

Pretty sure even your average room cleaner is a more functional human being than those overgrown babies with their tiki torches.

>It will be biased as fuck
>There are people throwing up seig heils, chanting Blood and Soil and flying Nazi flags

This reminds of what Goebbles said about Jews except reversed, people get so taken aback when you call them a Nazi for attending these things.

>pro tip: it's not what you think
Yeah, I'm sure it's something really important

>when retards collide

honestly all these idiots are as bad as eachother
i feel like i'm ready to transcend

>nu-males, conservitard edition

you americucks are fucked, I have never seen the country this divided before, and there doesn't seem to be a stop to the division, you should build a coliseum and have both these neo nazitards and antifafags have some kind of rumble to blow of steam and then you all should go blow each other's cocks you fags

>bias as fuck
pretty fucked up how liberals are so mean to literal nazis

So show us what they cover.
Here in spain I don't know of anything similar.

>This is the person who tries to force party rockers and pickle rick
Really gets my noggin joggin

that main dude literally says that the the attack with the car through the crowd of people was justified lmfao

what a bunch of shitstain losers that will accomplish nothing and die alone

charlottesville was a false flag

>White people were a mistake

People in general were a mistake. This world should belong to Orcas and Dolphins.

why is it that all white people are treated as if they ALL have done something wrong and are all equally evil, but any other race especially blacks are treated as pure saints that can't do anything wrong ?

>Americans being anything uncaring at this point
Go be obsessed with us somewhere else.

my nihilist nigga

>This is reporting now
Is this chick fucking high? Why is she even there?
The camera man alone could have made the same report with no loss in content.

>do you even know what they cover in gender studies

Retarded bullshit. Majors like gender studies, history, philosophy etc shouldn't exist.

>why is it that all white people are treated as if they ALL have done something wrong and are all equally

The fact that you really think this is the exact reason you are a faggot. Go start a tumblr and bitch there.

I for one, welcome our new cephalopod overlords

lol when have you ever personally been victimized for being white I'd love to hear.

> (OP)
>>nu-males, conservitard edition
>you americucks are fucked, I have never seen the country this divided before

Of course you haven't. You were born during the second Clinton administration.

At least the memes were solid
youtu.be/2YiFj9fQF3o

all this shit seems a bit too perfect

>I'm sure
>but I actually don't know anything about it

yeah psychology, sociology and politics are all a waste of time.

you can find info online but basically it looks at analysing society in relation to genders, how men and women are affected by society differently and how that makes them affect society differently in turn. politics and sociology and class are all tied into it. if you've ever taken an economics class you can probably imagine how important gender distinctions are to markets, understanding what impact gender has is kind of important.

i cringed

>Pasty
its called being European you dumb cunt. You're probably an italian american """""""white"""""" and think its normal for whites to have black hair brown eyes and sallow skin

agreed. can't quite put my finger on it but it's weird. i'm probably just tinfoiling out of habit though lol.

>you will not replace us

Cringe.

>literal neo nazis

>why won't they tolerate us :(

LOL also go back to TD

Because why would Nazis act like Nazis?

I hope this world will end in my lifetime so Earth can once again reset and make place for another, better species to rule it

>white people are treated as if they ALL have done something wrong
literally when
>any other race especially blacks are treated as pure saints
>literally when

black people are demonised as thugs all of the time and white people are given passes to do things blacks never could
can you imagine if black people turned up with the armament some of the white people did?

>that weasely little shit
>awakens

lmao nice cringe material

there's nothing objectively wrong with the statue tho

>doesn't even answer question
what an anti-intellectual post

Not him but I was ruthlessly bullied everyday for being white at a black middle school. Should have obviously stood up for myself but was a bitch at the time.

kek is that azmador

never have I ever read a more reddit post

>Antifa shits
>Sup Forums neckbeards

I hope both sides wipe each other out and I voted for Trump.

literally this whole situation

now all white trump voters are evil nazis ? what a crock of shit

>European
why do you think grouping scandinavians, slavs, spanish, italians, greeks and balkan people makes any ethnic sense?

ANTIFA has carried shield with them since their inception you fucking moron. In addition to that, those white guys might be all fat and pudgy, but the ANTIFA fags are all trans and queers with gauges and body piercings all over.

>liberals with guy fawkes masks are dumb but at least they're not beating people up

Are you actually retarded? Nevermind, youre a liberal so the answer is yes.

There are 100x more vids of ANTIFA beating people up than any of these white nazis.

>he hasn't taken the vargpill

>Black vs. white
>its all now in black and white terms

P O E T R Y
O
E
T
R
Y

Yes, because I'm sure right wingers would burn down a church of all things.

I can see you're being pegged from miles away

The left is forcing the nazis to do bad things, if you ask somebody not to drive a car into a crowd what do you think they'll do?

Obviously the rational thing to do now is ask nazis not to donate large amounts of money to amnesty international, they will have no choice but to do so.

Fucking moron.

A muslim runs over people - "they arent all bad."

A black kills someone - "they arent all bad"

White guy runs over people - "all whites should die".

Do you not even browse the fucking internet and see all the fucking ANTIFA people and what not going around saying kill all whites and shit?

when has anybody called you an evil nazi because you voted for trump?

it's fair to call these guys nazis because they are nazis, they had nazi flags with them and everything.

do you want me to show you a video where antifa literally defends a trump rally?

Fucking biased as hell journalism, alt-rightist aren't this stupid. Most generally are well-spoken, intelligent and calm and rational.

Hahahhahahahahahahhaaha

>JUICE WILL NOT REPLACE US
what has OJ to do with all this?

>We don't want them here!
>Show up at their demonstration doing the same shit
Alright...
Why are extremists always so extremely retarded?
>One side - Every little problem is blamed on joos and minorities no matter how irrelevant
>Other side - LiteraI screeching
Get your shit together

t. libcuck

>when has anybody called you an evil nazi because you voted for trump?

This is some next level trolling. Are you fucking serious? All I see 24/7 is how if you voted for trump youre a fucking nazi and deserve to die and shit. Its been this way for a year now.

it was calculated move to stir the shit up, and now they have blood on their hands because a mentally unstable guy took it too far

congrats gg, wp

>when has anybody called you an evil nazi because you voted for trump?
nice b8 faggot

When the fuck did this website turn into some fucking safe-place bullshit?

Since when does Sup Forums defend fucking niggers?

god I hate this place now. its just reddit without a username

The only thing that can save and unite the world right now is a catastrophic event, like a huge meteor or Google becoming sentient and starting the Judgement Day

>can you imagine if black people turned up with the armament some of the white people did?
Isn't that detroit 24/7?

I understand that someone dumb enough to be indoctrinated by Sup Forums might believe what you just said.

>not wanting to die out
>omg how cringe, you should be an aloof nihilist

You aren't fooling anyone, especially not yourself, faggot

>youre a liberal
wrong, I literally just called liberals dumb, why would you think I'm a liberal?

>ANTIFA
>liberal
pick one

>There are 100x more vids of ANTIFA beating people up than any of these white nazis.
because you're only watching anti antifa videos

Theres a reason Chicago has such nicknames as Chiraq and Chicongo

>24 hours after the incident there is already a documentary on it
>months and years after niggers have looted and burned entire cities theres barely any talk of it
>when there is, its how they are the victims

literally trying to not take the Sup Forums pill these days but goddamn is it difficult

I didn't even vote and I had people saying some fucking nasty shit to me because "not voting for Hillary is the same as voting for Trump".

I see posts like that on FB and Twitter all the time.....

do you realize the irony of what you just said or no

can anyone explain to someone who hasnt fallowed this divide in the usa as to who the 2 groups are? what do they stand for? or is it just a number of groups?

T H I S
H
I
S

>I'm sure right wingers would burn down a church of all things
who is varg?

Why do you even come here you fat fuck ?
You won't change anybody with your shitty rethorics
Go back to your containment site

>Google becoming sentient and starting the Judgement Day

This is actually what's happening, just very slowly. If Google wanted to destroy the human race all it would have to do is separate internet users into isolated echochambers and promote incendiary, polarizing memes to stoke anxiety, hatred, and paranoia.

>because you're only watching anti antifa videos
AKA any video of ANTIFA

show me

Haven't watched it but I feel it's safe to assume they didn't at all touch on Antifa assaulting citizens, journalists, and committing acid attacks.

what the fuck i hate everyone

European right wingers, especially Scandinavian ones, are a bit different. They're mostly either irreligious or neopagan.

American right wingers, on the other hand, are diehard christians

nice

show us where you're being oppressed

This. God damn. They made the Detroit riots into a movie on the side of the people looting and burning the city for Christ Sake.
I hate Sup Forums but the media isn't making a strong case for themselves.

Some dude walked into a bar in my hometown wearing a white polo shirt and carrying a tiki torch. The part of town he was in is near the university and everyone is very liberal around those parts.

There's also a group of men around here that pride themselves as a sort of left wing protection squad and frequently get into fights with neo nazis. Needless to say, they were in the bar at the time this dude decided to come in and beat the everloving shit out of him. It was kind of weird seeing something like this happen where I live. While decidedly small scale in comparison to Virginia, it's still a reminder of how pervasive this thing is on American society.