SOON

I could sit here and watch that commie die over and over again and never get tired of it

This. It's fucking glorious.

The jew fears the samurai

I'm not sure the FBI has jurisdiction over this particular incident

>katana blade can't melt bone ribs

Why was this shot at high frame rate? Was this planned?

IS THIS A COMMUNIST HATE THREAD?

the gaijins are putting chemicals in the water to turn people into baizuo

This is probably one of the most historically significant events in modern history. Worth looking into for everyone not intimately familiar already.

The politician was basically a Chinese plant in post war Japan. He had been gaining steam, a lot of Chinese money was flowing in behind him. This assassination and the subsequent fallout immediately put a halt to the Communist movement in Japan. The Chinese stopped funding puppet candidates with this.

It wouldn't be inaccurate to say that Japan avoided a fall into Communism because of Otoya Yamaguchi.

I like how his ignorant commie ass can't even comprehend what's happening until the sword is inside him, hilt-deep, and you see his face contort with the realization that he just got blow the fuck out.

That dude was either well trained or had killed mother fuckers before because he perfectly slid that tanto into the commies left kidney.

PERFECT POSITIONING

I like this image, can I save it?

Of course.

Lets bring back free helitours for all commies.

Hero of japan

It's beautiful.
Yamaguchi was a true patriot.

B E A U T Y

For fuck sake CIVIL WAR when!
All I want to do is kill communists! Every time I look at an anti-fa gif or pic I just want to get an m2 and mow them all down! I'm fucking blue balled as fuck. DECLARE ANTIFA A DOMESTIC TERROR GROUP ALREADY TRUMP

Poor guy. He hit his teeth on that commie's shoulder.