No Women Hate Thread?

These cunts are responsible for a good part of our downfall. Hating them daily is a duty.

Story of a cunt

I hate feminism, not women you literal faggot

The day all men united to laugh at once

So did the real father end up killing the mom?
Because that's what i would've done.

Daily reminder these threads are started by Jews to alienate our white women.

Oh I love the Dylan story... Fucking nightmare

He might've.
That niglet didn't get brown'd from his mother's genes.

Oh no, teens fuck, and it turns out teen girls do get horny and want to fuck someone sometimes, AND it turns out that guys, especially 18 year old guys in meaningless high school relationships, don't actually own their girlfriends! Better write a wall of text.

Or you could learn that teen girls are horny and go fuck 17 year olds. To care about pathetic shit like this is laughable. You're afraid of girls having freedom to act.

White women aren't ours anymore in case you didn't notice. Just like your own country. Fucking wake up.

let me get this straight. A woman divorces some other guy (presumably white, or perhaps not).

The woman then enters a relationship with the nigger on the left there, and tells the former husband that the nigger is "a better man for her son." Then the nigger beats his wife's son to death for losing a shoe?

>Old lady has her email address and emails her

Ah, true story I see

This.

Assuming I agree with everything you said, then you also agree that the BF has the freedom to dump the slut and he doesn't owe her anything right?

Does that baby look white to you? Retard. The dad was black too

No, your people being binary-minded gullible retards has been your downfall.
Stupid nigger.

>hating women

no wonder you're a virgin, mate.

how can you tell what is satire

very weak bants for an aussi

you're free to act like a whore all you want, just don't go around pretending like you aren't one while wasting our time, slut.

>german flag

you learnt english quick, mo.

white women will be the first to go after the white men are dealt with

this thread -
when you complain that all women are degenerate and whores but you still cant get laid

Lol you are one huge faggot. Listen pal, you should stop working double shift at the fudge packing plant, because its clearly rotting your brain
>the most unbelievable part of the story is that a neighbor has another neighbor's e-mail address
1-800-cocksuck-alert

Meh, I could see the real father being extremely Italian, or something. The kid looks a bit too light-skinned compared to other mulattos

This is some Never back down kind of shit.

At least she still feels a modicum of guilt, that makes her better than 90% of women.

You know that's fucking bullshit, women LOVE that shit. Call her dumb, make fun of her in front of her friends. Don't be a cuck and act like they are just apart of the common rabble

Daily reminder: Women can't be redpilled and will just follow the herd and pic related...

>extremely Italian

not him but you're dumb. Kid is clearly part black. off yourself.

the pill even pol spits out

no hymen no diamond

A good part?
They're the fucking driving force.

Yeah, how many white daughters have you raised?

That guy only starts to understand the real problem in that last line there. Unfortunate fact of life, if you're ugly, you can't go flirting with other people like hot guys do because it will just come off as creepy. Nothing wrong with that, that's just how it is.

>anime girls somehow prove something about the behavior of real women

Italians can have that weird curly hair and big fat nose sometimes desu. Olive skin too. The eyes and lips do give it away though

Modern women are twisted shells of their former self.
They are unnatural cunts

So true! When Voldemort is in office we need more MockingJays to join the Rebellion so we can take down the Night King!

MORE STORIES LIKE THESE

Is this a fucking joke?
She got off by sucking somebody off
>"considerable talents"
The fucking whore

A majority of western women are getting big dogs to fuck them in not kidding you can see confessions on Jewtube.

t. degenerate who gets off to the thought of women fucking dogs

>I'm a feminist and I want to be raped

Golden. Thanks user

Women only care about shoes, shopping, and there status to other women.

>ITT only hate and virgin butthurt
>no solutions

my sister is studying Arabic at the university of Oslo so that she better can help refugees. How do I save her before she accidentally gets pregnant?

picture semi related, she kinda looks like my sister except my sister has more feminine bone structure

Forget it user. Odds are your sister would fuck some refugee scum just to piss you off if you start redpilling her.

Every time.

>my sister is studying Arabic at the university of Oslo so that she better can help refugees.

Does she realize what a fucking waste of time that is, and that she's retarded for wasting her life on trying to communicate with people who are just going to get shipped back to their home country when the conflict ends? Given that these are actually legal refugees and not economic migrants (if there's even a difference anymore)

You could chemically sterilize her.
Beyond that, have fun being the uncle to a shitskin rape baby.

>Go over there and take my picture, I need to show facebook how brave I am

God damn what makes a person so vain and needy? Also Wonder Women was just ok for a superhero movie.

>women hate
>because all women are crazy feminists
I bet you smell like Cheetos.

God how I hate that overrated bitch..Her "movies" are good for insomnia,just hearing her boring monotone delivery puts me to sleep

For me this pic always exemplifies little girls playing pretend

Don't about that... But I know you'll smell like harissa pretty soon user.

its just a huge victim complex as well. the idea that wonder woman is some great victory for feminism or "representation of women" is so fucking stupid

What's that?

You will learn soon enough.

just as letting the arab hordes in is really the lefts fault, letting women ruin everything is really mens fault

I have dropped off the dating scene since leaving my church three years ago. Don't know if it's still as bad as pic related.

>very weak bants for an aussi
alright im fucking sick of being an australian on Sup Forums, im glad i can change my flag to something else now, because everytime i post with an australian flag theres some sort of fucking standard set for australians where if our post isnt top tier bants then somehow our post is worth less than anyone elses

fuck all of you, i wish i was a leaf, because it wouldnt fucking matter how shit my post is, atleast i wouldnt be under pressure to come up with some fucking god tier bants and could just be a normal fucking human and hide the pain

Your sister is already raped

Something tells me you're a Tunisian or you got cucked by a Tunisian. I've never heard of this shit before. What the fuck does that even mean, "smell like harissa", you're retarded m8

Nice jpeg nigger. Can't read shit

I wanted to shoot her in the head after the first paragraph

why you hate on women, drumpfkin?

can you just shut up you little fag?

SAME THING FAGGOT

underrated.

Go steal some eyes to read you stupid fucking nigger

>white women
>feminine and enjoyable
Pick one

F urry
E motional
M iddle aged
I diots
N o men
I solated
S ingle
T hings

All feminists need to be eliminated

stop being such a little pussy bitch lol

y'all a bunch of incels lmaooo
please just admit that you've swallowed the black pill, maybe it'll bring you closer to accepting your lot in life sooner so you can contribute smth to the convo

Nope but women..pic related

heh, thanks for the (you)s you retards, i guess us australians are still the best shitposters

HOORAH

Would fuck his boipucci really hard

anybody in this thread smoke weed

Furiously
Emotional
Menstrual
Induced
Narcossis
Insanely
Self destructive
Thots

Yeah, why do you ask?

>H-heh I was just pretending to be a spineless wimp, g-got you good h-huh guys? Guys?...

Kill yourself you stupid stoner niggers

go back to you incel faggot

shitposting is an art, you wouldnt understand it, you fucking simpleton

so is that a yes, orrr

You got me

nice, I like you