WILL THE VANDALS BE ARRESTED?

WILL THE VANDALS BE ARRESTED?
LETS DOX THEM ASAP.
THIS IS NOT FAIR TO LAW ABIDING CITIZENS.

Other urls found in this thread:

nydailynews.com/news/national/protesters-charged-bringing-confederate-statue-article-1.3413284
blackhatworld.com/seo/ways-to-f-k-up-someones-life-make-their-life-a-living-hell.112067/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bump

>NOT FAIR
top kek

This was in North Carolina. Granted, in Durham, the liberal hive of the state. Cognitive dissonance in the cities has reached scary proportions.

Bump for justice and hanging those responsible.

Oh shit a metal statue let's beat the shit out of it

It would be a shame if the sjws got a taste of their own medicine

>Not realizing they were paid to protest and destroy property
>not realIzing old white folk were racist and not part of this nu-mericA

Evolve or die

Listen man.... let me go to my town square and knock down a statue.
That was paid for by citizens

Id be arrested. Why weren't they? They posed for pics.

Answer that. Why were they not arrested?

Also why should i then follow the rules if blm and antifa dont?

Left wingers are doing there what they are doing in Spain since we live in democracy, the difference here is that left had lost the war.

PD: Abraham Lincoln was republican.
KKK was democrat.

I don't believe destruction of public or private property is legal, even if they want to call themselves protesters.

Video evidence is clear. Everyone involved should be prosecuted, made to pay massive fines and given jail time.

This is a slam dunk for the local police and prosecuters, easy money for the state. What's the possible holdup here?

Those who did this horrible act of vandalism and
offense should be executed by most brutal way.

Commies, libtards, cucks, femishits all of them !!!!

Neck yourself you nigger dick smoking faggot.

Serious, just fucking kys

Probably bait tho...

Nothing will happen Nazi scum. We will tear down every single monument and you can't stop us.

The game is over for you

that can only mean the authorities are in on it

if you say anything bad about them you're a racist nazi white man.

>he still thinks, after all these years, the law applies to commies

Have all the cities they've set on fire not clued you in yet?

According to who though. The media cannot actively encourage violating the law in the name of protesting, lest they be held accountable and be charged as conspirators in the destruction.

Basically this can be spun as "refuse to prosecute the vandals and you're an enabler and should be looked at for possible charges connected to the crime".

Where are all the good southern lawyers at?

this was not an action of the autority?
If not then we should help the police to find those fuckers

>THIS IS NOT FAIR TO LAW ABIDING CITIZENS.
Exactly. I am so tired of this two-tier justice system we now live under (thanks, commies!). It is supposed to be Equal Justice for All. Still waiting on Trump, the supposed "law and order President" and Sessions to say and do something about this. If I were to go downtown and topple a public statue right now you can bet your behind I wold be in jail immediately.

Let's ruin their life

>The media cannot actively encourage violating the law in the name of protesting, lest they be held accountable and be charged
Charged by whom? The courts and police that agree with them?

Or what if the media just doesn't ever mention it? Then what?

Unless you said the same for pic related, you shouldn't talk.

The media can ignore it but the police and courts are duty bound to uphold the law.

The law is clear; vandalism and destruction of public property is illegal. It's not any more complicated than that. No feefees or civil rights or whatever gets in the way here. There is no expression movement being had here. It's vandalism plain and simple.

Tfw too intelligent to move out of the way of a car

Truly antifa are EVOLVED(TM) life

The statues were not legally removed. This is destruction of public property, at the least.

We can't let these people get away with lawlessness. Give them an inch and they'll take a mile.

The law must be upheld. Charges must be filed.

If this is the case then we would be the procurers of justice?
This is why i am sure this is a concerted push for a civil war.
Why!? What do they gain?

>duty bound to uphold the law.
And if they don't do it, then what? Call the police to arrest the police for not policing?

>It's vandalism plain and simple.
So?

I'm not being snide, but you really don't expect the law to do anything about the lawlessness they want to exist, do you?

What's the end goal? To end Antifa? Cuz that's not the right way of doing it.
Why? Cuz the more you snip them the more motivation you give them. Let them do their thing and suck it up for a while. It will only self destruct because average Americans will find themselves aligning with your views more and more.

You want to win the war or do you just want to be a fag?

>Durham, the liberal hive of the state

nah that would be Chapel Hill

Durham is just full of niggers

lmao i bet if they get doxxed i can set up some crowd funding sites and they'll make money from us normal people and they'll be celebrated.

you know this is true

Nigga, this is the internet.

We are judge, jury, and execution.

We can ruin them without courts, have you not learned this yet?

Has any arrests been made or is the local gov pretending this never happened? I couldn't care less about the civil war, but you can just go running around and destroying shit.

antifa fags are constantly being arrested though
To me its not enough, not until the national guard comes in and starts opening fire with m2s I won't be satisfied. But that will never happen in the US, unless they arm themselves and start shooting people that is(which they won't).
Antifa is also only active in liberal safe havens where corrupt dem leadership helps shield them from law enforcement via stand down orders. Step outside a lib county and well, you get this

potato logic

This. Doxxing only works if you're doxxing people against the narrative.

Not if we can crop them into evil "nazi" groups photos and let them doxx themselves

Literally false equivalency, mouth breather.

>Implying they will be punished by the law or criticized by there peers

>We can ruin them without courts, have you not learned this yet?
No you can't. You can't do shit.

>arrested
Then let go a day later.

man pol is getting btfo on the daily now

You sure about that?

Exactly this! The best thing to do is to let this slide. Let Antifa be the douche for a while. Especially after the fucking protestor ramming. The right needs to weed out any psychos. Let the left have em. Let the shooters be all leftists firing on senators and etc...

when will they change Sup Forums to /cuck/ this shit is getting embarrassing

uh yeah? have you been watching the news

This has been going on for decades.
You wanna continue being a pussy or acrually care for yiur country, countrymen, ans future of your kids?

>Then let go a day later.
no they don't

You're right faggot, nobody ever got theirs.

i really don't give a shit about confederate statues.
a traitor's end.

it means that the police unions are answering to the politicians
the politicians are bought and paid for by Soros

hmm
nydailynews.com/news/national/protesters-charged-bringing-confederate-statue-article-1.3413284

You're trying too hard to make it appear as if the police are somehow in on this and allow it to happen.

You don't seem to understand that they are money motivated and right now at this very moment, a huge case is being built which; 1. will keep these people employed because it involves them using the skills they were hired for and 2. makes the state money and advances their career resume.

It's coming for them. Justice will be had.

I figured this was a matter of time.

Well.... that's that! Thanks user.

I do care about this country. But thinking on the surface level is exactly the problem with the general right. You think the Dems don't find Antifa as a threat? Antifags are just as much against the corruption in the state as the right is. But they got steered to look at anything besides the leftist reps.
There will be a lot more than just a few people run over. You know how shit gets done? With sacrifice. Enough people bleed for this shit and the average undecided person will have to pick a side. Let the left eat itself. They are on a fucking roll. Even with the car terrorism. They needed to get bigger, impose on average folk who even hold A SINGLE CONSERVATIVE value and Nazi shame them. It's actually beautiful how self destructive that is but nobody notices?

Honestly you'll soon have Muslims on your side too... Let the left keep marrying trans Muslims together. They're trolling the world right now but it's petty shit. It needs to get worse before it can get any better.

I fucking love this country man. But I don't see how your method will save it. Willing to listen tho.

Defeat is not dishonour no,
of honour not bereft,
We should thank God that in our chests this priceless boon was left.
And though we weep just for those braves who stood in proud array,
Beneath our flag and nobly died while wearing of the grey.

and spics but bretty much

>“It needs to be removed,” Loan Tran, an organizer, said earlier Monday. “These Confederate statues in Durham, in North Carolina, all across the country.”

>Loan Tran is a queer, bilingual writer and educator of color based Durham, NC. Loan has worked on issues of migrant justice, LGBTQ liberation, economic and racial justice and for an end to all interpersonal violence. While in High school, they co-managed the “Drop the i-word” Campaign in Charlotte, NC to challenge media representation of undocumented immigrants and organized as a part of the March On Wall Street South Coalition that mobilized thousands to protest corrupt politics and corporate greed.

>loan tran

thats a chick. a vietnamese chick.

proof positive how destructive western liberal culture is, even to 1st generation asian immigrants.

what a waste.

blackhatworld.com/seo/ways-to-f-k-up-someones-life-make-their-life-a-living-hell.112067/

This is from 8/pol/. Give this to the useful idiots at the_Donald to spread it

>According to who though. The media cannot actively encourage violating the law in the name of protesting, lest they be held accountable and be charged as conspirators in the destruction.

Rachel Maddow and Lawrence O'Donnell encourage overt violence by the Left every evening on MSNBC. If anything one or both of these shitstains needs to have their asses wrung-out by an alt-right goon squad..

Ok man.
Well said.
Be strong.