DID TRUMP JUST REVEAL HIS POWERLEVEL?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/s/www.aol.com/amp/2017/08/15/president-trump-retweets-man-calling-him-a-fascist/
youtube.com/watch?v=cAvq12Sa3VE
youtube.com/watch?v=7kNSNPwuSjQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Dog whistle to be sure.

PROBABLY NOT

>if you call yourself a fascist, you win

Let's all call each other fascist

If it's the truth it's the truth. Just like we say all liberals are commies that need to be shot from helicopters or something.

google.com/amp/s/www.aol.com/amp/2017/08/15/president-trump-retweets-man-calling-him-a-fascist/

Here is the first article I found. I guess it's real. Hey norbot get on this.

Probably some kind of 6th or 7th dimension chess move. We cannot truly comprehend this man just like modern cinema cannot understand the meaning of spoons in Tommy Wiseau movie.

still wont begin to trust him until after hillary and podesta are executed 2bh

>what is taking the piss out of?

BREAKING NEWS

BREAKING NEWS

>Reports are now coming from the whitehouse that Donald Trump har farted, the report did not state if it smelled or not, stay tuned for more nonsense to come from us at the fake news media.

HOLY SHIT HAPPENING!!

I dont see the tweet anywhere on his feed

HEY! stop calling him a BOT he has feelings and you're not being very nice to him!
I think you made him really nervous now...

Wow its fucking nothing, Trump misclicked, shocking

yeah I'm fascist, so what ?

you're a strange animal! Thats what i know!
du du du du du du du du du du du du
You're a strange animal! Iv'e got to follow!
du du du du du du du du du du du du

This. The media literally reports on everything he does. Just yesterday there was a news article from a MSM source that talked about his "nervous tap" as he came out of his jet.

He "liked" a post that literally mentioned rape, orgies, Korea and Putin. How was this not bigger news?

That's what you are, so... I'm okay with it. Go ahead.

Are you guys serious?

youtube.com/watch?v=cAvq12Sa3VE

youtube.com/watch?v=7kNSNPwuSjQ

>jarring mistake

Journalism is a farce.

This. Twitter Executive Orders are just as important as The Statue of Liberty Immigration Policy.

what a braphog

Don't even try to act like anyone other than fox news wasn't sucking Obama's dick. The media is absurdly liberal, and you know it. While Fox news may have picked on Kang nigger for stupid shit, they were only one outlet.

6D Chess, he's sending a signal to his base without having to admit it. Genius really.

TW O

SCoOPS

DONALD

>Trump a fascist
I'm not so easily convinced. I wish libtards understood that if Trump was actually a fascist he would have a hell of a lot more support, good thing for them that simply calling him a fascist on every breath does not actually equate him actually being fascist. But then again none of those retards even know what fascism actually is, so...