White culture thread!

White culture thread!

We need to define what white culture is in order to draw strength from it and defend it from subversion and destruction.
No racism
No nazism (except art, sculpture, architecture etc)
No dividing white people (Slavs, Greeks, iberans get in here)

All forms of culture acceptable as long as they celebrate what you see as whiteness in a positive way! Let's make our movement about love not hate. Let's identify and clarify what it means to be white and proud without insulting other races.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Nnuq9PXbywA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Everything is white culture. Just about everything you see around you. If you live in a place where people will risk their life to come live among you, that's white culture.

Post a picture of what that means to you then! Is it a comfortable well lit room? Is it a cheeseburger and fries? Is it a happy and productive workplace or an efficient and dedicated government? Let us know!

Is that Rand Paul?

...whut?

>Let's make our movement about love not hate
Where do you think you are ?

I don't know man

>No dividing white people (Slavs, Greeks, iberans get in here)
opinion discarded. The strength of europe was its competition amongst each other
>All forms of culture acceptable as long as they celebrate what you see as whiteness
now I'm disgusted

I'm at ground zero. This is the only place where people want to talk about white culture. We have to discuss the positive elements of whiteness whenever possible.

Are you saying that we should divide and conquer Europe?

>kekistani flag why am I even replying

manners. politeness, ladies and gentlemen, language and getting mortal down the pub are all instances of white culture

You really need a civic national general you silly niggers

What do you mean?

You're right it probably is Randy

White people don't even know what their heritage is, anyway.

youtu.be/Nnuq9PXbywA

If you mean by dividing keeping the sovereignty of nation states intact, yes, no question, Pan Europa will never work but further divide. If you mean having constant hostile conflicts among each other, no. Do you argue that this will just work with a mixed europeanrace. I'm sure you do, will you argue that islam is the future at some point. Flag
So lets take the shortcut, I call you a dirty paki, you call me a larper, and I will abandon thread

You are such a shit spewing negative angry moron. Fat and ugly by any chance?
The whole point of this thread to to celebrate whiteness in all its many forms. I'm not calling for a pan-european takeover of the world (and I'm not not calling for it because I'm worried that would descent into nationalitic conflicts) because I don't give a shit if africans want to live on africa or in France or England for that matter I just want to be able to celebrate whiteness and that might soon be more difficult than it already is because of retards like you with self esteem issues.

As I said, dirty Nigger Mongrel race mixer. Fuck yourself traitor