"Why does the media keep using all the spicy and correct opinions/facts against Trump...

"Why does the media keep using all the spicy and correct opinions/facts against Trump, I'm a bitch and snowflake and anti-Trumpers offend me wahhh!"

Food for thought: maybe if "President" Trump would stop being such an idiot on Twitter (like retweeting CLASSIFIED INFO and correctly admitting he's a fascist), then maybe he wouldn't be taken down by the media, ya know....

Other urls found in this thread:

news.berkeley.edu/2010/03/01/frogs/
hsph.harvard.edu/news/features/fluoride-childrens-health-grandjean-choi/
huffingtonpost.com/dr-mercola/fluoride_b_2479833.html
articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2012/08/14/fluoride-effects-in-children.aspx
infowars.com/harvard-study-fluoride-lowers-childrens-intelligence-by-7-iq-points/
youtube.com/watch?v=ZQei9cy8RF8
youtube.com/watch?v=8U18EuNN2D0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

But wikileaks is genuinely real. And a good amount of stuff on infowars is real.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, THIS BITCH SAID INFOWARS IS CREDIBLE HAHAHAHAHAHA

Listen son. Any idiot that tells you that the U.S. is purposely dumping hormones into rivers in order to force "compliance" (do you even physiology) is a fraud. A charlatan. A woo-woo spinner.

As for Wikileaks, essentially all of the accused have came out to reveal that Wikileaks is lying. They publish in the business of woo, too. They can easily edit the "documents" they "leak". Basic algebra really.

You know god damn well that the fucking frogs are fucking gay!

*vrooms at u*

the time of shaming is over

I don't view infowars or wikileaks and cnn still sucks. What now?

Lol of course the victims of wikileaks are gonna come out and say they are fake, DKIM validation says other wise. Why would the CIA director be freaking out over fake docs? You are some special kind of stupid faggot

You seen smart user.....what does this article from Berkley say....i cannot read. I'm so stupid I cannot even Google information in the age of free information. Thank you.
news.berkeley.edu/2010/03/01/frogs/

Amber lyon?

>literally not one shred of evidence WikiLeaks has reported anything false
and what about that Harvard study on the effects of fluoride?

hsph.harvard.edu/news/features/fluoride-childrens-health-grandjean-choi/
huffingtonpost.com/dr-mercola/fluoride_b_2479833.html
articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2012/08/14/fluoride-effects-in-children.aspx
infowars.com/harvard-study-fluoride-lowers-childrens-intelligence-by-7-iq-points/

>all of the accused have came out to reveal that Wikileaks is lying
post proof then?

>and WikiLeaks
Do you have any proof that they've ever said anything wrong? Your side doesn't even deny this shit. They just claim it's a Russian conspiracy.

Are you high?

Wikileaks is so credible that CNN had to tell the normies it was illegal.

user please.....i cannot read....i need help.
Your so smart.....i need to learn...about this world. My...my...maih...maaamma sayes i just need to try harder...but the words are so hard to understand...
Understand....i dont even know what that...means....

This fucking retard actually belives wikileaks has to doctor documents to make elite politicians, military and the intelligence community look bad.

Rose tinted glasses holy fuck I wish I was you some days so god damn oblivious.

>shitty image macro
>inappropriate image as context

user

Where

Are

Stop replying to obvious bait threads.

You

Why do liberals use anime shit all the time the Japs fucking hate niggers and all other things they love.

CNN is below Infowars at this point. At least Infowars isn't taken seriously enough to have the power to sabotage presidential debates.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZQei9cy8RF8

Blow it out your ass.
youtube.com/watch?v=8U18EuNN2D0

When did he admit that he was a fascist?

>came out to reveal that Wikileaks is lying.

Verifably false.

>As for Wikileaks, essentially all of the accused have came out to reveal that Wikileaks is lying.

A thread died for this.