Korean Leader Kim Jong Un stumps Trump

Kim Jong Un is no longer going to launch his missiles, preferring to watch Trump stumble from one clamitiy to the next eventually into impeachment.

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/us-news/2017/aug/09/world-leaders-appeal-for-calm-as-tensions-flare-in-us-and-north-korea-rift
youtube.com/watch?v=xh_9QhRzJEs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

kek the yellow belly noodle-dick got scared like a little cuc'k

>I REARRY DO IT DIS TIME YANKEE WE NUKE YOU
>If you attack us we will burn your cities to the ground and turn your people to grist
>HAHA JUS KIDDING DUMB YANKEE. IT WAS SOCIAL EXPERIMENT BEST KOLEA WIN AGAIN
What a shocker.

>Kim Jong Un is no longer going to launch his missiles
Wow, what an unexpected turn of events.

>Kim Jong Un gives up after realizing Trump will legitimately destroy him in warfare without mercy
OH SHIT TRUMP BTFOOOO

I don't see how it is Trump's move, Kim didn't play.

pretty smart move why use nukes when there will be a civil war soon

>china to NK "you are on your own bruh"
>you know what lets not start shit

Why did I chuckle so much at this?

Didn't China threaten to sanction NK or reduce the gibs for Kim or something like that just yesterday? There was something about it on MSM but I didn't pay too much attention. So I guess Kim is shitting his pants about getting less gibs and this whole shit was just dick waving anyways.

>Kim Jong Un is no longer going to launch his missiles
>Somehow the ball is in Trump's court
What's it like having a a class of (((elites))) who hate your country and its Citizens
Oh wait
I know exactly what that's like because it's a scourge in every westernized country

>North Korea no longer threatening a nuclear war after Trump threatened them
Wooooow, Trump got rekt. Impeach, now...

Great job, here's your $0.02

>cohen

so this is basically just a big game to the media? i suppose it's time for the NWO to really reveal it's master plan and to nuke what they need to and for them to move on to their secret islands, right?

Nk is all talk as usual

Kim wasn't playing more than "demonstrate missile works" anyhow.

They were not threatening a nuclear war on the missile firing thing itself. That was more the implication of what Trump said. Or burning cities with Napalm or something.

i don't understand how any western media can even be seen to be taking north korea's side in this

is this really how cucked they are by trump?

it is funny though

we get a joke of a president and now the joke that is north korea is sperging out and ready to fire

seems a bit fishy to me

This is significant to all you youngfags here. For the first time, North Korea has backed away from a threat to do a test.

Are talks in the future? Even Kim has to look forward to having McDonalds in Pyongyang. We should meme it into happening. McDonalds in Pyongyang! Come on fat Kim, you know you want your happy meal!

i think north korea is a NWO psyop
and the great endtime is upon us
time to start stocking up on canned food and bottle water

>we're going to have to deal with childish name calling bullshit for decades to come because no side with make he first move

>Ah! Joke's on you. I was only pretending to want to go to war.
Literally a shitposter.

>if your enemy backs down, they win
so CNN attended Trudeaus school of philosophy and warfare

Trump makes Kim back sown and Trump is the one whos stumped?

Some real orwellian leftist bullshit here.

>KJU: WE GONNA BROW TH UP!
>Trump: Do it faggot and see what happens
>KJU: J-JUST WAIT AND SEE!
Pathetic. Trump clearly cucked Kim Jong Un

scary to think the american media is playing games like this

what the fuck has this world become

I will take some mcdonalds, what the fuck. the quarter pounder is ok, but they ussaly don't put ketcup on it. the nuggets are good to kim.

>your move
but the game is over and trump won

>tfw Obama's response to threat was to call Kim erratic and reminding him we can own him
>tfw trump's response to threat was to threaten fire and fury
>media only attacked one of these people
>only one of them got Korea to back down without giving up gibs

How long until trump has 60% approval and media has less than 10%? I predict middle of the second year.

#McDonaldsInPyongyang

Not only does he have a small dick but he has no balls either.

>6'4
>small dick

yeah nah

HE'S SCARED AS FUCK
E
'
S C A R E D

S
C
A S
R
E
D

A
S

F U C K
U
C
K

Maybe because most heads of state and foreign ministries -not just western- were openly saying that Trump probably should chill and not escalate over North Korea announcing they would fire a missile to somewhere near Guam, perhaps?

theguardian.com/us-news/2017/aug/09/world-leaders-appeal-for-calm-as-tensions-flare-in-us-and-north-korea-rift

Not that the same message didn't go to North Korea, even though them firing a rocket into water somewhere would be somewhat of a non-event in a sense.

speciality is the famous McJongUn
an old picture of a cow between two newspapers folded in the ancient asian ways of the origami so it looks like a burger

He only looks 6'4" next to his 4'11"malnourished minions.

i doubt kim has ever seen a mcdonalds

Unfortunately this guy gets it.

I hate to add ego to the already egoistical maniac that is the US, but they called the North Koreans out and the NK's shit their pants.

Long live live the US, as long as they sort out this aggressive left problem.

>near Guam

A guy shoots bullets near your face. "Don't get mad, I'm just practicing killing you!"

honey mustard, don't let anyone tell you different.

as a student he was incognito in Switzerland to study

Yep, might still be in international waters.

And ultimately yep, militaries practice killing you or us all the time. Someone dropping a [probably not armed] missile in the sea somewhere far from all actual targets after prior announcement that they would do so is not really an internationally accepted reason to flip your shit and go to war.

Most you generally do is go for sanctions and such. Which is a somewhat moot point for North Korea, but yea, escalating beyond that isn't normal

.Probably got raised in Switzerland. Maybe somewhere else abroads.

Either way, he seems to better know the world than his predecessor. Doesn't mean the North Korean government will stop feeling like it needs to make dangerous gambles like this one.

hes crazy, lets keep him.

>its your move

you are already going to suffer from sanctions lmao

>he fell for my trap
>your move Drumpf

So the hook bitched out. Shocking.

aww ffs, was really hoping for some happening this time.

is he, dare i say, /ourdearleader/?

Yeah, there are a couple old pictures from Kim and his class in Switzerland. Found them the other day, some classmate posted them on twatter iirc.

Point is, while Kim is acting silly, he has pretty good Western education, so you shouldn't underestimate him too much. Also I'm pretty sure all those failed missile "tests" towards Japan were designed to fail on purpose. Dick waving plus hiding that his weapons tech is probably more advanced than most people think.

7 microphones, each stereo. Literally 14D chess.

>7 microphones
>only on channel in NK
mhmmm

you've got to get up pretty early in the morning if you want to sneak one past ol' kim, and even then you're getting sent to the gulag because the dear leader refuses to sleep until the korean people are safe from threat

> while Kim is acting silly
Not so sure it's silly. What else could he do?

> Also I'm pretty sure all those failed missile "tests" towards Japan were designed to fail on purpose.
Pretty sure that's not the case. They're meant to be a threat to stay away, aren't they?

There's basically no chance the brass in North Korea or Kim think they can conquer or permanently disable Japan.
I'm pretty sure even China would have told them they'll actually crush them if they do that ('cause the only way for North Korea to even start doing that is nukes), and they're probably already scared shitless that NATO and friends plus South Korea might come down on them.

Nah, I think they're desperate to show there is SOME reason why someone might feel at least a bit deterred from attacking them. Even if maintaining a garrison in South Korea costs money and it'd be cheaper to finish this now rather than to drag it out for another 8 years... or such.

Obama threatened to destroy NK while on its doorstep in South Korea if they dared touch it. Wherever it was reported it was portrayed as courageous and badass.

Norms can't even control where their missles land. They'd never launch an attack and Trump called their bluff, like every other fucking president before in this situation.

You spelled "Fat little troglodyte was terrified of being nuked from orbit and vaporized into oblivion" wrong.

Just to be clear.

DPRK doesn't need to flex it's power to defeat AmeriKKKa, it will allow the orange orangutan destroy it.

The engines for the missiles are supplied by Ukraine, so I think they will reach Washington.

*Norks

trump:
>if you fire those missles you will get shrekt
kim:
>alright i wont fire those missiles hahahahaha loser what will you do now hhahahahahah baka gaijin

> Obama threatened to destroy NK while on its doorstep in South Korea if they dared touch it.
Much of the west said they would definitely defend or at least very un-subtly implied they would feel very justified to intervene on South Korea's side, yes.
Some were pretty much saying they were ready to go when North Korea actually shelled South Korea and people died and all that. At that point, it'd definitely have been fair to retaliate.

It's just not the same if North Korea just says they want to demonstrate they can shoot a missile to somewhere near Guam. Yup, now you see virtually everyone calling on the USA -well, Trump... I'm not sure your military advisors and generals were REALLY interested to go fight over this nonsense- to restrain itself 'cause this is just no reason to flip your shit.

I really don't understand where these North Korean shills are coming from. 5 years ago if you told me someone would publicly hold a position of support for Kim Jong Un I would have laughed you out of the room for being a retard but here we are, people holding a nonsensical viewpoint I once thought untenable. What's worse is that there seem to be quite a few "Americans" holding this traitorous and disgusting viewpoint.

>Not so sure it's silly. What else could he do?

Oh, I understand his situation. And I completely understand that he wants nukes for deterrence. What I meant are the constant threats against SK, Japan, USA. And the retarded propaganda on the government's homepage, have you checked that out?

USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA

>> Also I'm pretty sure all those failed missile "tests" towards Japan were designed to fail on purpose.
>Pretty sure that's not the case. They're meant to be a threat to stay away, aren't they?

That's what I was getting at. They were supposed to be threats, they were not supposed to actually reach Japan.

What has North Korea badly done to the United States of America?

What a pussy this dude is lol. More like Kim Dung eater ha

Fuck off mongoloids and yankee suckers.

North Korea is a threat to democracy worldwide, and Kim is a morally indefensible dictator. You'd have to be a pretty awful person to think North Koreans deserve the squalor they live in compared to South Koreans. Why do you hate innocent North Koreans?

Yeah this time Trump did something right.

He could have given in. He didn't.
He could have attacked. He didn't.

We got out alive without losing face.

> What I meant are the constant threats against SK, Japan, USA.
That, honestly, also goes the other way. None of these countries has actually said "we're willing to let you be" under any conditions even just fatso could accept, never mind the rest of his brass.

> And the retarded propaganda on the government's homepage, have you checked that out?
No, Maybe I will do that later today if I feel like it. But I did see a good bunch of really retarded North Korean propaganda that was made under the predecessor. I imagine it's much the same as the janitor inspecting "camouflaged" (2 branches on helmet per person) soldiers and showing them how to hold a pistol and such?

kek'd at that photo

>North Korea is a threat to democracy worldwide
How? It's a microscopic country. How can it threaten the whole world?
US President is not elected by US residents. Is not this a greater threat to democracy?
In 1950, the United States, together with Japan, attacked North Korea, because they considered it to be its colony. The North Korean people fought for freedom.

did BASED black man make the call that saved america?

Ким ceйчac cкaзaл чтo нe бyдeт бoмбить, a yтpoм бaхнeт
вecь миp в тpyхy.
Aхaхaхa

Nothing was ever going to happen you concern trolling twat.

They can't even really control where the fucking missles even land.

This is not important for a nuclear warhead. You can bet.

It is when your threats rely on where you're hitting.

Again, NOTHING WAS EVER GOING YO HAPPEN.

Trump just called the most painfully obvious bluff of the decade.

He did btfo us

He made us believe this is the ultimate happen ing than he took it away from us and just laugh in our disapointed faces

They were going to hit "somewhere near Guam" (basically meaning the sea) if the rocket didn't fail. And yep, that was all that was going to happen anyhow.

Russian / European / US nukes are way bigger and way more precise. Wouldn't necessarily matter much whether they hit an "extreme" 100m off target.

But North Korea's few low yield nukes aren't THAT credible a threat anyhow, and the additional massive doubts about even the most basic viability of their missiles were apparently something they couldn't let be.

I think Trump has nothing to do. With Obama it was better.

>You fool! I've been trained in your Millitary arts by Count Nukeu

>i was just pretending to be retarded

weak bantz from the fat lad

>But North Korea's few low yield nukes aren't THAT credible a threat anyhow, and the additional massive doubts about even the most basic viability of their missiles were apparently something they couldn't let be.
But Trump was afraid to attack North Korea.

Rusnya out!

Пyтин - пpeзидeнт Mиpa!

No, he just wanted to show he was a strong man.

You may not believe this, but murdering 5-10 million people or whatever over someone of their side dropping a harmless though military turd in your or even less severely international waters is still not popular, and rightfully so.

I don't think Russia would go that far either. Even the Soviet Union didn't.

Kim's gonna be able to keep building up his nuclear arsenal and testing their missiles and America can't do shit because of China. This pisses off America because N Korea will eventually get to the point they won't need China to step up to their defence and America is powerless to stop it. This is honestly a victory for Kim.

>baka gaijin
epic fail

He is finally feeling what his dad felt.
youtube.com/watch?v=xh_9QhRzJEs

Fatty's probably got some serious shit stains in his panties by now.

The territory of North Korea is too small, so we have to conduct tests in the ocean.

Trump is helping the arms industry grow with a couple of tough statements towards someone who has absolutely nothing to gain. The American arms industry being dominant. Maga remember?

They were explicity trying to show they have a weapon that could reach Guam.

>KOLEA
KEK

>nothing's going to happen and it's trump's fault

ok

What a fucking pucci boi.
Trump should nuke him just to teach the little cunt not to run his mouth off like that.

Actually, no, fuck it, Modi should nuke him just to surprise the world.

In fact, military spending is a waste of taxpayer money. Trump raises his popularity at the expense of the purses of ordinary Americans, taking away from them the money that they could spend on their own needs.