Jared Taylor is the only person fit to lead the "Alt-right"

>T-t-aylor won't even name the Jew!!!
>They look white to me!! WHAT AN IDIOT!!
>He's not even 1488! I bet he's controlled opposition.

Have you Nazi larpers realized yet that the general public is never going to accept that Hitler did nothing wrong? It's a waste of energy to try to prove that. White Americans overwhelmingly support nationalist ideology but you fuck it up every time you bring up Hitler or "muh jews." Stop expending your energy on trying to do so. You'll get better results by slowly introducing pro-white ideology to the public. Charlottesville was a major fuck up primarily due to the Nazi wannabes.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GbNhB_NmsMo
youtube.com/watch?v=5ZzP2Hp_B-Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Taylor is the one that redpilled me through a video posted on this forum 5 years ago.

youtube.com/watch?v=GbNhB_NmsMo

>unique inflection

kek

His ideas are actually realistic and he's capable of arguing for them instead of just chanting shit like "WHITE SHARIA" and "GAS THE KIKES!"

I've been in countless number of threads where people on Sup Forums said he was controlled opposition because he won't name the jew. Maybe after what happened this weekend they finally understand that the public is never going think Hitler was a good guy. At least in our lifetimes.

Taylor is a good spokesmen. He is well educated, he's not a hater -- as I understand it, he was raised largely in Japan, so he sees the value of Western Civ from a broad perspective.

He doesn't rail against Jews, but that's fine... there are others who specialize in that aspect, not everyone needs to occupy the same niche

It wasn't a fuckup, it was a honeypot and a psyop. Intelligence agencies specialize in this shit. They play both sides.

You're possibly right, but either way waving Nazi shit around is not helping. I think there should be more rallies but there shouldn't be any Nazi shit.

Taylor is the ONLY person from the altright/neonazi/stormfag whatever club that I actually like. Hes well educated, articulate, and has reasonable and realistic beliefs as opposed to some flavor of the year retard who comes along to LARP and pretend to be the next fuhrer.

I agree. His ideas are actually reasonable and he bases them around American figures and history so it's easier to persuade the public. You'll get better results introducing Americans to what the founding fathers thought of race than trying to tie it to Hitler.

Even the flyer had Nazi symbols and confederate flags. Fucking idiots honestly.
Muh pride! Muh Hitler!
Gotta be smart or you're fucked
And let's face it you are now fucked
Wherever Richard Spencer goes I would go in the complete opposite direction, he seems to be ground zero for fuck ups

>never going think Hitler was a good guy.

this is never going to happen because Hitler was a ruthless dictator. You autist need to understand this, NO ONE wants to live in some shitty totalitarian government with you assholes controlling every aspect of their lives, they just want to raise a family and have a nice profession and live in a nice neighborhood without having to worry about getting run over or blown up by Ahmed or rapped by Jamal.

Truth. American culture is inherently based around distrust of the government. We need a system that reflects that.

You know, you might be right. Whats the point of all of these labels if you could get to the end effects just the same. I wanted to make somekind of dumb comic, a third addition to the trump method vs the white method. But I have been thinking. What if you could get to remove the jew without any icons. But arent these icons kinda like memegraphies? Useful to show your colors, especially to younger audiences.

and I have been thinking, as to how you guys MAY think. Do you think like putin, on the commies that are still part of his crowd? That no matter what you will do, no matter what kind of counter psyop you create, they will still just believe what they want to believe?

I mean, we know that the jews created captain america, but the average normie is not capable of going that deep, of completely rewriting their world view, or are they I wonder? Basically 80% of ideas around natsoc, maybe even 95% have been created by the kikes.

We have had great success in removing the programming in lots of people. But we dont have the exact metrics on how many they are exactly. Are they part of the right side of the IQ bellcurve? Did we also get the middle class and the lower classes as well? How far and how good are we at removing the jew programming I wonder.

These trigger points tied to scary images and feelings of lampshades and holohoaxes are quite powerful, the jew invested a lot of money and effort into them. So you are saying that perhaps we should just simply avoid them?

And still do what we want to do? Isnt that a bit lame though?

I would keep the JQ stuff online. If normies are curious enough they will look into it themselves and figure it out. The moment you bring it outside though you don't have that happening. You have the MSM spoon feeding them what they want them to hear.

to add to that post. I think we have been fairly successful, half of this board is natsoc. Which in itself may mean a cool 3 million already of total worldwide users. The other half are libertarians, but they dont really shy away from roman salutes or do they? They dont care.

So its reasonable to assume that a large chunk of the population, already distrustful of the media would simply not care. There are many among them who are only half through the deprogramming though, some still only for a quarter or less. One could fear that the very volatile jew trigger that they programmed us with, with the roman salute could very well override the other deprogramming currently happening.

It is hard to say isnt it? We dont have EXACT metrics of what kind of influence we have, we may have a somewhat natural clue as to how the network of people, who may influence the more dumb members may react. Or something else still. But its very hard to say, very much gambling like this.

Perhaps the muh PR faggots were right, and we simply did not have the right time. Maybe a month more in a non conflict scenario and we would have more odds in our favor.

But right now it feels like our hand is being forced because they finally recognize the threat that we pose to them. So they accelerated their march towards blatant war and violence towards us.

So yea, perhaps it is okay to turn the other cheek to these statues. A month or more, maybe half a year and our cool 3 million, may get to 5 million. Of those who are fully, partly and only a little bit deprogrammed.

Well the question right now is this:

imagine a horizontal spectrum, the left side side being "muh PR" and the right side being "I just want to express myself freely.

The more influence we get, the more we get to that right side. And once we get over 51%, along with many other factors. It would be somewhat safe to start openly expressing ourselves.

What the media does does not matter or does it. The real world influence is the only thing that matters, and that is kinda a hard thing to grasp.

The jews have google and its bots who may or may not collect statistics on all sorts of things to gauge where they are on that graph. But we dont know so well, we just guess lol.

And then this CIA operative spencer tries to fuck with us with this event. Probably to evoke those ebil trigger points that the jews have put in place.

The thing is, we had multiple of these events, escalating every single time, but we always met those events with the newcomers coming here, and then removing their programming, adding them to our ranks.

this is a little bit different still.

I agree with some of what you're saying. If you really want to go further right you need to gain more influence first. This rally honestly probably changed no ones minds. It just polarized the people who already picked a side.

taylor is good, he's definitely an intellectual leader and a debater, but he's no political leader. we won't see him running for office, and even if he did he would get ZERO media attention. he's too refined and well meaning and subdued.

people like trump and richard spencer blow up in the media because they're agitators. if you want a real leader you need someone who can do both. you need someone who can get themselves in front of a camera, identify the problems that white normies experience, and simultaneously offer resolution to those problems.

well I dont want to sound too weird, but I had a nightmare about it all. We are like tiny little nanomachines, replicating ourselves with matter that we encounter (conversion). And the jews/liberals are like a virus, putrid, yellow and ever consuming. Nearly untargeted as well.

When an event happens, whatever leadership that we may have (in the form of dank meme creators) directs us away from one point of interest. Basically something like a plane of existence. I counted 5 of them. Instead of trying to keep on replicating. We all were forced to come down to this plane, where we were kept busy fighting thi virus directly. Pretty much on equal terms. Instead of replicated in different realms because something was nipping at our Achilles heel.

I think that the virus cannot jump planes so easily as we can though (maybe due to the fact that the jew are centralized and slow to respond to threats)

So take it with a grain of salt or something, but I think that we should keep on replicating until we outnumber them 100 to 2, this is probably just futile effort to keep ourselves busy here. Fun fact: I dont think that dreams are mythical and I often cannot sleep, it may have been something that my brain conjured up through actual immersion, something that I could have reached in my waking hours as well.

Yeah, but I mean more along the lines of someone with realistic ideas when it comes white nationalism. Maybe after we gain more influence we can go further right but we just aren't there yet.

When are you retards going to let go of your Hitler fetish? He was a failure who killed millions of the same people (whites) you claim to love so much

We should have listened.

Taylor is the right man for all this.

He needs to take charge.

Taylor is the MLK to Spencer's Malcolm X. The Ghandi to India's violent anti-british revolts.

The carrot to the stick of huwite nationalism.

I thought the accepted solution for the time being was pretty much peaceful ethnic cleansing. As in, zero immigration, incentives for native whites to have kids and incentives for immigrants to leave. I know Spencer advocated this and I'm pretty sure Taylor did too.

Failing that or losing the demographic majority you're pretty much looking at separatism at that point.

Hitler represents an ideal and a problem solver. That's what a lot of whites today are looking for. I don't think that many people are expecting a literal swastika toting goose stepping revolution in the States. It's the general idea, not necessarily the admittedly good aesthetics and symbology.

saved

The people at the rally were displaying Nazi paraphernalia and yelling shit like "GAS THE KIKES!" That's what is hurting us.

We need to be more cohesive and carry American flags instead. Maybe even wear uniforms similar to something like Nordfront.

This is the problem

You need a stubtman who is also very articulate and intelligent with education and credibility. That's rare

I think the absolute dream (and certainly the only way it will happen in the UK, we fucking hate radicals), is if we manage to redpill a politician or leading business figure etc who then runs for office on the platform. Someone already known

Peter Thiel springs to mind. But quite possibly a hacked off Conservative politician who isn't on the take could just have enough one day and do it. That's how Oswold Mosely started

>We need to be more cohesive and carry American flags instead. Maybe even wear uniforms similar to something like Nordfront.
I completely agree. These people NEED to be palatable for your everyday Joe and Jane, and WITHOUT cucking and watering down the message. With all the anti-white shit going on right now there's a real opportunity for white nationalism to lose the taboo.

Listening to him right now. I love being a huwhite male. Very comfy

youtube.com/watch?v=5ZzP2Hp_B-Q

I agree 100%. Publicly antagonizing Jews and exalting Hilter is a horrible PR strategy.

I can see him avoiding the JQ as a way to influence normies
I can also see that handling the JQ would seemingly solve every other problems (niggers, illegals, muslims)

I wonder what he thinks of anime.

Peter Thiel would be a good option but then the stormcucks would scream and bitch about how he's a faggot. They can't see the big picture and instead choose to live in the moment and have fun chanting and sieg heiling regardless of what damage it does to white identity movements

This is the type of discussion we should be having. People are feeling blackpilled but you can expect this shit to be out of the news by next week. We just need to be prepared and fix the problems we had this time.

I definitely wouldn't say "never." For the time being, though, you're right.

>That's rare
Yes it is, but they could have an enormous impact on western politics. That's why I don't mind purity spiraling for the time being, there needs to be a "powder keg" moment to throw us off the path we're going down and for that you need to light the perfect match. Like you said we have found and can find that guy organically in the future.

The original anime nazi.

> we
Stfu fag

Fuck this kike loving shill

looks like the shills finally showed up

This is true.

that interview was fucking great

Our ideology is that of truth, love, respect and freedom for the individual. We start at home, and spread ourselves around the globe.

--- ----

GOD ALMIGHTY JESUS CHRIST HOLY SPIRIT

GAS THE KIKES
RACE WAR NOW
1488 1776
WORLD WIDE

#America #Freedom #Liberty

Our World. Our Time. Our Future.

A Holy American Empire to rule the world for 1000 years.

America, the Heartland. Jesus Country. Western Nations as satellite states. Maintaining individuality and autonomy. Retaining history. Australians stay Australian, but with American Freedoms and Liberties. British stay British, the French, French, etc.

Full Freedom and Liberty.

The biggest baddest empire this humanity has ever seen. Waiting for Jesus Christ to save us. With Holy Spirits help. God protects us from Jewry and any form of oppression.

This is so the European(white) male can live well. That's all its about. So we can start families and continue the works of our Father.

Retain our history, thousands of years in the making. A global effort by the commoner. For our greater good. We craft our future.

Remove Kike. Remove Foreigner.

One last War. Our World Forever After

S H A D I L A Y ~ B R O T H E R S