Charger Dindu Nuthin thread continued from

Charger Dindu Nuthin thread continued from

Anyways, I've refined my data using the no parking sign. We know that the hit to the car happens 3.8 seconds after he enters the street, that no parking sign is 97 feet away, meaning he averaged 26 feet per second BEFORE being hit which works out to 17.7 miles per hour, well below the marked speed limit of 25

The engine revs a full 1.4 seconds after that hit

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Hastings_(journalist)#Death
youtube.com/watch?v=QgrPJAh4RQU
youtube.com/watch?v=Vd-R3MCDATQ
wired.com/2015/07/hackers-remotely-kill-jeep-highway/
youtu.be/pVkD7c2D6H0
youtube.com/watch?v=Q1gCqhNF4Ss
storify.com/Cedarwooded/evidence-driver-was-innocent
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He's gonna fucking walk and the chimpout will be beautiful lmao

Wew

user in charlottesville here, want any pics taken?

Oh for perspective, the guy who hit his car next to the no parking sign was over there in this video, the green sign to the pet shop is approximately 40 feet away where the impact occurs

could you take a shot of the street from where
this webm was taken and measure the distance from the green pet shop sign to the no parking sign in front of Fulton Bank?

Are we going to ignore the first few people who immediately start attacking were black?

I'm not going to go out there with a tape measure but I will take some pictures to put it in perspective

And if someone could check the numbers please do so because I'm on limited sleep so there may be a mistake in there

I always thought from the damage alone that he wasn't doing over 20mph and the claims of him speeding into the crowd at 6 gorillion mph were narrative-building lefty hysteria.

Before car gets hit

Car getting hit

He's gonna be let off

I think you got them backwards, look at the pole to the left

You can see the guy who swings the pole in the first picture they're in the right order

He's past the guy that hits him in the first pic I think

He's not look behind the guy with the backpack that's the flagpole guy

Find more photos of H. Jay Cullen, he's the guy who was driving the car. helicopter didn't really go down.

Are we talking about the same guy? I mean the guy that hits the car from the left with the light shirt and dark shots.

look at the rising sun storefront sign. and also the black pole. he seems to be closer to them in the second pic

In this pic - first pic as car is about to enter crowd.
Is this person in black t-shirt and black shorts making a hand signal?

Wow I knew you guys were autists but you always surprise me

Yes the top pic is first pic where the car is hit is second in the timeline

IDK maybe but I doubt it

Ya know...

If he really was trying to cause maximum damage why didn't he steer around the stopped car and keep plowing into people?

Why not be going as fast as possible?

Why not back up, and then charge again?

Does seem odd.

I mean he had to know he was in it to win it at that point. Not like he legit thought he could escape? I mean he still had his plates on display.

stop being an asshole

and why would you do it with such an expensive car?!

If you notice there's more then one no parking sign. It was the one further down in the shot.
>Public defender
>He's gonna walk
You are seriously retarded.

Well that doesn't matter. Money is no object when your going to prison forever or dead.

He should have rented a nice big 4x4 truck or SUV for maximum crowd penetration.

>I'm not going to go out there with a tape measure but I will take some pictures to put it in perspective

No need for a tape measure. Measure your step, then step it off.

Ah that's kind of a problem then if people were already running out of the way before the hit

Nigga, you can see the crowd from far away. He knew that he would head to the crowd. He put himself there willingly.
Now, nothing but pure poz Aryan cock in that toxic hole for the rest of his life. I'm actually jealous.

Haha what he's literally slowing down to avoid someone. Why would he do that if he's trying to kill people?

life>car. period.
if you turned down an alley trying to leave a place you were just booted out of by the police and a mob of niggers and trannies started throwing shit at your car and hitting it, then blocked you in, you'd press the accelerator too. He didn't see the car because the crowd surrounded him, he just wanted to escape.

maybe, but what about the fact that they were illegally blocking a road and he was actively trying to avoid hitting anyone at that point

if it was planned and money wasn't an issue, why didn't he use a bigger vehicle? why didn't he back up and go in for another round? makes very little sense

Is this a shitty meme or are you faggots just this illiterate in cars? ITS A FUCKING CHALLENGER NOT A CHARGER

Challenger:
>2 doors
>ran over shitskins and libshits

Charger:
>4 doors
>didnt kill a libshit and plow thru shitskins

make sure you make a video as well so you don't miss something

Okay that's a good point and he still hadn't hit anyone at that point, what's her face was still alive

Brake lights lit, you must acquit.

1. He has anger issues and schizophrenia
2. His vehicle was being attacked by antifa

One can deduce, using Occam's razor, that this is simply a knee jerk reaction from someone who suffers psychosis due to assault of his property by illegal counter protestors. No premeditation. No ulterior motive.

Probably because he at least wanted to attempt to escape?

He didn't have the balls to go on a suicide mission.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Hastings_(journalist)#Death

This goon was probably a goon, but the CIA CAN in fact take control of a car remotely.

Check its position relative to the doors on the left. The sign is next to the typical rectangular entrance with windows on either side and a few feet before an arching one.

Bump for interest

Can you just give us your opinion. It looks like at least 2 other cars thought the road was safe to travel on or were just were confused. Was this idiot looking for trouble or did he just end up at the wrong place at the wrong time?

Is this a Guy or Girl, does anyone know

RUUUUUUUSHHHHHHH

youtube.com/watch?v=QgrPJAh4RQU

gender non-binary

Timeline is basically this
>Speeding a bit down road going about 25mph pic related
>Starts braking at this point
>Likely slower than 20mph
>Near collision with backpack man
>Maintains a moderate speed
>Car is hit
>Gas pedal smashed
>Hits cars obscured by crowd
>Mob attacks car
>Reverses out

>goon
get off this site you retarded nigger
also cia can only control smart cars they cant control normal cars fucking retarded monkey

he doesnt have a public defender, His lawyer is the same person suing the city for trying to take down the statue. Since your wrong on this most basic fact any other opinions you have will be discarded without being read, please politely fuck right off.

HE WAS A GOOD BOY HE DINDU NUTTIN

sometimes when i cross the street i jog quickly to avoid getting hit. this obviously means the cars approaching me are trying to hit me.

Ah you're right, but you forgot to mention that people weren't hit until much further down the street. In fact the woman that died was way down at the crosswalk. 17 mph up until that sign but he could've easily accelerated to 30 before actually hitting people near the crosswalk. A stock challenger goes 0-60 in 6.3 seconds, and cars always accelerate faster in lower gears(much more torque). So long as he was still accelerating, 30 in 3.8 seconds is easy as fuck to get to.

>flag
>into the trash it goes

The pics are in the correct order. Look at the two shorter black poles with the white lines around them to the right of the car. In the first picture they are clearly in front of the car and in the second pic they are clearly behind the car.

pics are backwards. pay attention to the poles and the no parking signs, especially the one that's slightly crooked

Glad that's been cleared up.

Your an idiot read the thread they're in the right order

see

what are you implying, so i can agree.

Unfortunately the guy has temper problems and has a record for abusing his disabled mom. Even locked her up in the bathroom when she took his video games away. He's got baby pics of Hitler and one of pepe on his facebook too.

He's fucked. They'll argue it wasn't fear but a sudden burst of anger that made him floor it. I wouldn't be surprised if they can taunt him into confessing either.

also happening predicted

youtube.com/watch?v=Vd-R3MCDATQ

>History of abusing mom
>12 years old

>cia can only control smart cars
... why do Jews just come on the internet and lie like that?

wired.com/2015/07/hackers-remotely-kill-jeep-highway/

The car was redpilled by seeing 2 niggers jump those white guys.

Is this same guy / car? Story?

>Published on Jun 24, 2017

FASHWAVE RUSH 2049 - THE GAME ! PICK YOUR FAVORITE RACER AND WIN THE PRIZE ! MY LITTLE NAZI PONY, ZE SHOCKIN' FURER, OR SWOLE S.S. PEPE !

I thought that too but there's two no parking signs and the perspective is confusing. What makes it clear the order is correct is the hairy hippy that hit the car

It's just a meme, Brian.

The more I watch the videos and read up on the details the more I believe this guy was legit trying to get down this road without incident. He basically went down the wrong road, met up with this mob and when they started attacking his car he panicked and drove forward not realizing that there were other cars stopped up ahead (crowd blocking them). And now we also know he had mental illness issues, adding to the whole mess. And once again, this falls into the category of, "what the fuck are you idiots doing walking around in the middle of the street??"

he's just a clown that's feeling down

30mph would cause a lot more damage than was done. Most cars couldn't drive away from a 30mph collision into a stationary vehicle.

The clown is weird. It's hard to find him in any of the pics other than this one.
And yet. He is tall and distinctive.

Black helmet guy hits the car first, not bat guy. You can see black helmet guy swinging his black pole when the camera points back up at 0:02-0:03.
youtu.be/pVkD7c2D6H0

>Black helmet guy hits the car first, not bat guy
Black helmet guy hits the car first, not bat guy

We could probably measure the time between the hit and the impact with the car in front?

Agreed but the vehicles were moving very very slowly so not entirely sationary and they were in gear however since there were two cars it's probably be the same as hitting something like a concrete barrier

that guy is well known in the charlottesville area, his name is ben cryan

GUY WAS MUTHAFUCKIN BULLDOZER

youtube.com/watch?v=Q1gCqhNF4Ss

DEY CALL HIM BULLDOOOOOZZZZER

whoops, my bad. had the two images mixed up, like a dumbass

>Public defender
The retard leaf meme in full force.

Audio doesn't pick up any hits to the car before black helmet guy, first hit was pole guy from the left then a smash that isn't on video but can be heard on the audio

Becausw the alt right is as dumb as the regressive left. They have no real/tangible plan to complete, they only have reactions to things happening. Not very productive reactions at that

Yes it does, you can clearly hear black helmet guys strike at 0:01 as soon as the car leaves the frame. I dont understand why you cant hear it, its clear as day.

he'll take a plea deal for vehicular manslaughter or something. Be out in

I seriously only hear the curb scrape

Speculation time
>Guy leaves protest
>Huge fights and violence
>Already on edge
>Kind of lost
>Goes down narrow road
>Speeding a bit cuz scared
>Sees crowd
>O fuck slams brakes
>Realizes it's a big mob
>Maintains a speed so as to not get window smashed out
>Let off brake
>Guy hits car
>It's loud can be heard in videos
> Freaks out
>GAS GAS GAS IM GONNA STEP ON THE GAS
>doesn't see cars
>Hits them
>Ofuck.jpeg
>Looks in rearview
>Mob with bats
> Reverse the fuck on out of there

This guy might have just batted a 19

>Charger
CHALLENGER

Take video footage and walk in the area also take photos from certain angles. It will help a lot more than you think.

>curb scrape at 0:00
>thud at 0:01

Idk how you cant hear it. Even if you cant hear it just watch the video, when the camera comes up again you can literally see him swinging his pole. Hes standing on the right and he was 1ft away from the car. If you cant hear the thud, at least admit you can see him swinging his weapon.

storify.com/Cedarwooded/evidence-driver-was-innocent

contributing

Thanks user now people can stop being confused

That's the whole point

Black helmet guy hits the car first, not bat guy. You can see black helmet guy swinging his black pole when the camera points back up at 0:02-0:03.
youtu.be/pVkD7c2D6H0 [Open]

Who the fuck wouldn't peel out if an angry mob was beating on their car and chucking bricks at them? If you don't want to die, don't surround a car screaming and hitting the windows and threatening the fucking driver who is just trying to go about their business.

has there been any news since we got info that he has been denied bail?