Damn

Damn...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ut7I75Q_-zA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I didnt know they had Internet then.
Maybe there is something to this historic relativism thing.

wtf I love virtue signalling now

Well, she's tweeting.

those Neo-Lefts sure are good at their arm-chair sassy statement making! too bad they can't make a logical argument

But why can't all the white self haters and their non white pets give clear answers as to what should be done about the white male problem?

Are they too physically weak to do anything about it? Then they should not be allowed to vote.

Are they just holding back waiting for the right time to strike? Then they'd better get their eyes on the ball. Their self haters just got taken 20 to 1.

Without armed white male cops and Jewish Mastermind controlled media, these supposed equals or superiors can't move a single inch.

Tell them to their faces the next time you see them and watch them cry like babies.

I would be a Nazi because they were a peaceful and fair movement which would have been most healthy for the entire world

its honestly simple, if we stop carrying the third world on our back, ended the fed, fixed education, cleaned our water,..etc

we would become insanely rich and powerful. Just look at Nazi Germany after he got rid of the Jews, the white family birth rate was an average of 4 kids per white woman.

We dont want established supremacy we just want a fair system so we can dominate it like the usual

Where were these people when congress was shot up by an extremist two months ago? Oh that's right, it didn't matter because Republicans were the victims.

hmmm

White people unchained blacks kill all progressives

26k modems were all they had back then, and AOL had just gotten started sending CDs out to everyone

Funny how that's been so quickly forgotten. Hard to not notice it.

I'm vehemently against jews nigger slave trade and would have stopped them destroying the new world with their nigger wares. No jews in America, no America in WW2, no holohoax to deal with here. No niggers, no "civil rights" nonsense.

>stop carrying the third world on our back, ended the fed, fixed education, cleaned our water,..etc

I just came.

It really is, yet they claim the violent side is the right, when they have literally attempted to assassinate members of congress. If people fall for this narrative they deserve to be lead around like peons.

Excavator operator for mass graves in a concentration camp.

this is how liberals think about everything. 95% of Americans are brainwashed to think about certain issues--slavery, Holocaust, and the CRM--the same way; this includes most conservatives. In fact, these are the three issues that need to be most carefully reevaluated.

>missing out on great savings during the hall of cost because you're too busy virtue signaling on twitter

goyim tier tbqh

>tfw I do too good of a job to have just been stopped at six million

>irrelevant twitter shit
ban fucking when?

They just want the white man to pay for their free stuff.

Yes, I'd be minding my own business and looking after my family. Same as now.

Smelly ass coolies need to walk their 80% nigger asses out of my fucking country

What the fuck Holocaust has to do with Civil Rights is beyond me. The lady is literally spewing events she knows dogshit about

these are two of the most important myths of the Progressive religion, so they are related in that sense

why are women so innane. hold me bros.

Yeah right, but you would think that a chunk of people would actually know what the Holocaust was. Funny that they never mention Stalin's reign and crimes.

so you mean jack-shit?
I want to help undo the lib chaos, but at the same time i'm just not enough of an activist to try (that plus resistance is futile atm).

Holy fucking shit, the sheer fucking pretentiousness of this scum. One woman got killed and now it's comparable to slavery or the famous 6 million? I bet she wasn't thinking like that during the French truck-of-peace-drive or the Brussels attack.

She's right, Hitler lost the war because of apathetic faggots like us. Time to make a list of kikes and get out there.

Progressivism is as much a religion as any other (and is in fact a very poor religion that often runs counter to reality, causing them to resort to magical thinking). They pick and choose myths that fit their narrative best, so commies slaughtering millions get little attention.

The White Civil rights movement is upon us. If you ever wondered what you would have done during the Holocaust or Civil Rights Movement... you're doing it now

God she's right, WWII was all just a dream, nobody picked up a gun to fight Germans!

Would you?

Lie about and attack innocent whites? Yeah, that's all it ever was; an attack on whites and their country.

dont joke about that shit. i lived through it.

It was an amazing time...

Not killing/enslaving anyone?
I don't get it

>verified twitter account

Yeah right now is exactly like the holocaust. Trump is literally Hitler.

Maybe I don't mind if Nazis and Communists beat each other up?

epic, upvoted

>Have black president, actors, comedians, succesful people
>meanwhile genocide, human/child trafficking is at an all time high
>Still pretend they're living in slavery
Fucking disgusting.
Although I understand where she's coming from if she's a wagecuck in America, then you really are a slave with no rights.

I wonder what the Jews were doing during during Slavery?
Oh Hey! Buying and Selling as usual...

>Dr. Tony Martin - The Jewish Role in the African Slave Trade

youtube.com/watch?v=Ut7I75Q_-zA

That was Soros though.

So. Brave.

>virtual signaling in a time without interwebs

wow.

i would have been a concentration camp guard.

that's pretty cool.

>captcha "impact manicure"

thanks google