Miss me yet?

Miss me yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=9IiHRSBAMwU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

who?

Boy do I. You were pretty all right, man

Literally who?

It's not that I miss you, I just wish this stupid fucking board remembered that everything they're bitching about Dems doing now, Republicans were doing to you for eight years.

not even close to this bad

youre responsible for the current sad state of affairs here plus a nice big 10 trillion dollars added to the debt so no you fucking self-obsessed, elitist, two faced, anti American son of a gorilla and a commie whore.

You have an extremely selective memory. Everything you want CNN to (rightly) answer for is shit that went down at FOX daily.

Frankly I wish chocolate Jesus could experience how shitty his health care plan is like I am right now. So really I'd like him to die painfully

Nope....please go away.

Trump has already started paying Obamas debt down.
By Trumps eighth year I expect it'll be paid off.

What in the ever-loving fuck are you talking about? Violent protests in cities and on universities all across the country? When the fuck did the Republicans cause that under Obama? Remember how Obama presided over a majority Democrat Congress, and yet still failed to get the ACA done until 2011? Fuck you, OP.

Yes.

>Boy do I. You were pretty all right, man
I miss him too.

You mean that tranny-loving, crack-smoking, debt-racking, virtue-signalling, racist, faggot? Nope.

yes.

No, fuck off nigger

First off there are fucking IDs so how are you dumb enough to think I'm OP? Second, the dumb fags protesting Trump today are a direct response to the dumb fags that made up the Tea Party movement. Not to mention the obstruction in Congress, the holding the government hostage to push bills, the delegitimization of the president based on trumped up nonsense, it's all shit that evolved from the GOP's tactics during the Obama presidency. Shit, that last one is in large part Trump's own fault.

PRAISE THE KING NIGGER

Never, and I want to spit on his grave

What is every Presidential election ever?

Dems don't see the irony when they do it, Reps don't see the irony when they do it.

Yeah, no shit. I wasn't pointing fingers I just wish this board had some self-awareness.

That's why they lost to Trump.

Doing what?

Be specific. Just saying "they all do it" doesn't explain a fucking thing. From where I'm sitting we aren't doing a fucking thing that the left was doing.

I never insinuated otherwise. It's just a retarded statement of fact that leaves out half the story.

Have you tried reading the quoted post?
Chains aren't hard to follow, especially in a thread of like 12 posts.

>When the fuck did the Republicans cause that under Obama? Remember how Obama presided over a majority Democrat Congress, a
THANK YOU!

nope. not in the slightest.
he did such an shit job that he will be the last black president we will ever have.

no. no one misses him except those who are scared their gibs are going away

m.youtube.com/watch?v=9IiHRSBAMwU

Yes, Mr. President. Can't believe a traitor sits in the White House now...

he hasn't fucked off yet

Miss?

I never miss.

See you soon.

BLM started when that nigger was in office. All he did was fuel the fire and now we have what we have today.

Get the fuck out of MY country.

What are you talking about? The Tea Party hated the GOP because the whole reason they formed was to overthrow the neocons who hijacked the Republican party, while Antifa is funded by the same people who own the Democrats and the neocons, so all they're doing is trying to stop Trump from improving this country. GOP neocons obstructing Obama was all just fake theater because they're both on the same side, which you should've realized when they refused to repeal overpriced Obamacare, secure the border, reform immigration, and all the rest of Trump's policies that will help every American citizen but our own fucking Congress is blocking it which should make you pissed at the globalist elites for taking over your own government. And how is it Trump's fault that all the globalists in the media, Congress, and the leaders of "our" agencies are conspiring to create fake evidence framing him? There wasn't any kind of conspiracy like that against Obama because he was just another globalist puppet on the same side as the rest of them. Open your eyes and stop acting like Trump is as bad as all the Democrats and neocons who have been fucking this country up for decades, when Trump and his admin are the only ones trying to stop them.