Take Them Down

So Sup Forums, why aren't we mobilising like the animalistic frenzied left and tearing down (((their))) statutes whilst screaming like cavemen? Eye for an eye?

>sage meme flags
>sage shill threads

Stop larping

>we
nope

Where is it at?

>TOO PUSSY TO LARP GO LARP FOR ME

No?

I think taking down commie statues needs to actually happen. Fuck non americans having statues in america.

because we're not rural and suburban retards

STFU Sage; if the left had any balls, they'd protest and take down the confederate founder of the KKK statue of Albert Pike in D.C.!!!

>we
When, my magapede?

>We
You ruse

Why take down statues of commies when we can take down live commies? Find them and kill them.

Birmingham, Alabama

We are not savages

You are giving shame to the world, USA looks like a kindergarten

Only non-cucked countries can blow commie statues.
Burgers need not apply.

>why aren't we mobilising like the animalistic frenzied left

>falling to their standards
>implying the right would get away with it

I just want to open a dialogue between the two groups that this whole thing can be solved peacefully instead of resorting to violence or taking down statues.

Oh for fuck sakes, take down commie statues first.

You take down an MLK statue, and you'll come away looking like the biggest fucking asshole.

Since you seem to have lost your head up Sup Forumss ass, lemme explain to you how a normie would view this situation

>antifa tears down confederate statue
Stupid, but fine. Confederates stood for slavery and black oppression, and after the Nazis killed someone, this needed to be done

>you tear down MLK statue
Nazis are back and ready to threaten and kill people... It's time to really start cracking down on them. MLK was a man of peace and love who advocated unity in front of hate, let's follow his example.

That would be hilarious and might start the race war

Agreed. Put up or shut up at this point.

Is there a local Poor Poor Little Nigger statue?

You know what to do.

>we
Unironically neck yourself, you heeb-loving cockmongler. When your paying masters get thrown from skyscrapers and helicopters, I'll be happy that you're next on the list. Traitors will go before the enemy.

are you that antifa faggot from yesterday that was trying to set up people on here to tear down monuments so you could ambush them/call the police on them when they did it?

be smart fellas dont get yourselves into trouble.

Is there a map of all MLK monuments? Can somebody make one if not?

What, and dare dishonor a high prince of dark masonry?

I see clearly now.
These threads are for reactionary purposes to start a civil war.

because we're better than them.

Better to fund rebuilding when this is all over.

>>antifa tears down confederate statue
>Stupid, but fine.

Well they got 4 more today, so you should be happy.

>we live in an era where people are more interested in tearing monuments down than building new ones

Why don't you do it?

;-)

What?

lmao, goodluck, if you manage to take down one that has super weak structure, they''re gonna erect a new one and have armed guards around it for a week, gl faggots

Hey Hey, Ho Ho, the adulterer has got to go.

you should be tearing statues down of George Washington and Jefferson and other founding fathers who were slave owners.

If they want to destroy history, lets let them really destroy it.

And? My point still stands.

I don't support the white power meme but I do support this idea.
Anonymous roll out.

Because you are white and right wing. You'll be arrested in a heartbeat.

Fuck off shill and tell you're buddies to stop making eye for an eye threads about taking down MLK statues. You must think we tarded?
Whether you are bait or not, fuck you.

No, just an angry Virginian that's tired of anyone that supports our prez getting labeled as a nazi or literally Hitler. Tired of this erase all traces of the past and all state heritage atitude.

Why do you want to tear down one of BLM most hated statue?

These are shill threads. No one here has any real issue with MLK statues, you're just trying to bait us. Fuck off, shills. If there is any statue we take down, it's commie pieces of shit like Lenin.

KENTUCKY IS THEIR NEXT TARGET
KENTUCKY IS THEIR NEXT TARGET

They want you eradicated retard.
That "we must be better" thinking is why youre losing.
There's no more talking.

Reminder that attempts to have us destroy monuments like the left have been doing are orchestrated by the left itself to make it look like they aren't the only ones destroying history and any example of us doing the same would be blown out of proportion and used as an excuse to further destroy much older and more important monuments.
Some black guy statue from the 60s is worthless compared to 100+ year old war memorials

Then defend the statue. DO NOT go after the one of the greatest martyrs this country has seen. You will fuck yourself over even further.

You say that like it's a refutation of their logic. They don't care, they'll come after Washington any day now.

These people have no loyalty to any part of America that doesn't actively stroke their egos or give them free shit.

And you want them eradicated to, don't play down your own bloodthirstyness.

definitely not bait, just genuinely pissed along with many others in my locale

i doubt well see riots, antifa, or even blm down here. everyone here is packing and knows racial tensions exist. itd turn into a massacre quick. and are blacks are way to lazy to march/protest anymore

Focus on the Lenin in Seattle.

Shills will suggest we take down MLK, Wall Street girl, whathaveyou. They're false.

Take out Lenin and you take out all that Sup Forums hates.

>And? My point still stands.

Enjoy the destruction of your country.

Actually read my post you illiterate foreigner.

>tearing down statutes

This is unironically how the civil war started here

>eye for an eye
And the hold world will be blind, you literal nigger. Sage

I don't care about your stupid monuments.
The "can you imagine the outrage if a conservative did X" crap didn't work at the beginning and it won't ever work.
It's simply about bringing a gun to a gun fight.
Go start putting up points on the board before the 4th quarter if you idiots believe what you write here.

trips afug

give this man a promotion

While I'd hate to stop America descending into civil war, maybe you should find a Malcolm X statue or something.

>they got 4 more
Post proof Mexico who got mugged of their bird.

Then take down the Lenin statue, I don't care which one gets removed. I just chose a random image for the thread. Why the fuck do we even have statues of Lenin in this country?

Then realize that that action would do more harm than good. There are better targets.

I don't want to be beaten while the cops stand down and then doxxed and lose my job. The only people protesting are losers with nothing left to lose and lunatics that don't care about ruining their future.

We all know how that would look to normies. Focus on the Lenin statue, only radicals defend Lenin.

What the fuck do you mean? The alt right just got first blood in this conflict.

Before Saturday all these "rallies" and "protests" were just high school drop outs, liberal arts majors, and NEETs with far too much time on their hands getting into little brawls. But now the right escalated everything.

Oh it's beautiful how they take down those racist bastard statues it is fantastic... u racists will lose in the end... ur finished.

Please fuck off from my city. Thank you.

then how do we make it happen?

>Actually read my post

Yup, you're happy these statues are going down.
Leftist scum traitor.

>Mexico
read your own news tickers, you stupid fucking monkey lover.

See the statue is the same as u racist cowards... HOLLOW on the inside. Nothing there ahahahah.

Ignore OP. This is a psy-op. Destroying an MLK statue would make us look horrible, and that's exactly what the (((media))) wants.

True AltRight support nationalism and ethnocentrism for all groups. MLK was essentially a black nationalist figure.

Destroy that Lenin statue in Seattle instead.

>Civil rights activist currently lauded as a hero the same as an reprehended leader of a defeated belligerent force.
Literal woman tier emotion based logic right there.

If the statue faces were painted white rather than being torn down, that would make the Gabriel Shermans even crazier.

Hurr durr, the public hates? Lets makes THEM really hate us! By turning the public against us, we win!!

No, fuck off. Tear down the Lenin statue, but not an MLK statue, you fucking faggots.

Nothing is gonna happen u shit scared ATM. Even Trumpy is grovelling apologies u repugnant she called u... hahahhahah.

You see a victory I see you having taken it up the for 30+ years, finally standing up and getting slapped down in less than 24hrs.
Now is the time to keep going and fast because the left has always been ahead and you're starting from behind.

>So Sup Forums, why aren't we mobilising like the animalistic frenzied left and tearing down (((their))) statutes whilst screaming like cavemen? Eye for an eye?
Because Sup Forums is full of cowards.

Liar, they are filled with tasty puddings

Gib me some sauce, pasta nigger

U will be shot if u touch MLK cowards the lot of u.

>Ignore OP. This is a psy-op. Destroying an MLK statue would make us look horrible, and that's exactly what the (((media))) wants.
Who gives a fuck what the anti-Whites think of you?
They're destroying you're race and you're complaining about optics.

>True AltRight support nationalism and ethnocentrism for all groups. MLK was essentially a black nationalist figure.
Which is why you altright faggots aren't pro-White.

>Destroy that Lenin statue in Seattle instead.
You'd get negative optics for that too, you know?

If you're referring to Charlottesville, I'm not there nigger. You people aren't even part of Virginia as far as we're concerned. Washington D.C. cuck

>Lefties are the ones who start the fighting
>Right starts fighting back
>Lefties start using sticks
>Right starts using sticks
>Left starts using bike locks
>Right doesn't act like barbarians
>Left throws fireworks, tried to burn, throws bricks, attacks right wingers with flag poles
>Someone finally gets sick of it and rams through an illegal protest in the middle of the street
>"B-B-BUT the right we're the ones escalating!"

>U will be shot if u touch MLK cowards the lot of u.
But you anti-Whites hate guns and have limp wrists.

That's why you cowards blind people with bug spray and throw shit on people instead of shooting them.

ITT: Everyone listen to me I'm the true voice of the alt-right, NO LISTEN TO ME I'M THE TRUE VOICE OF THE ALT RIGHT.

You stupid niggers crack me up.

Oh the kicking is great...

this

go away antifa

By any means necessary... can't take it get outa the kitchen little boy.

This is clearly trying to bait a FALSE FLAG. watcha doin rabbi tier. Don't do the kikes' dirty work for him.

take down the lenin statue instead

I have a huge issue with those statues.

Porque EspaƱa no es una mierda...

Reminder to filter hippie flags to hide shitposting, commie flags too.

>faggots take statue down
>we should do the same!

Fuck off.

Viva ANTIFA...

Take it down then.

We need them to do this soon. People don't support them tearing down monuments, but they put up with it because "hur dur the South was bad". If they go after three founding fathers then they will lose a lot of mainstream support and a lot of people will move to the right.

>By any means necessary...
Yes, we know you want to destroy the White race.

>can't take it get outa the kitchen little boy.
Well, when we start killing you (because we actually use guns) I don't want to hear any complaining.

Not anti white but anti Nazi ...there are many white people in ANTIFA.

Can you imagine the rage if someone did it though?

There would be a army of soros paid protestors there in a day, rioting and burning houses down.

Destruction is nonsense. You guys should DEFEND your statues.

No matter how hard they will try to spin the narrative against you, an act of defense is virtuous and will actually increase the reputation of the right.

Lefties are ruining themselves with this anti-statue chimping out.