So guys, be honest with me here

So guys, be honest with me here...

After Charlottesville, where does the Alt-Right stand?

We're being vilified by the media, the administration can't support us, as far as I can tell the general public thinks we're all Nazis, antifa got away without even being so much as named, the rioter who died is being made into a martyr, and a lot of our guys were injured, some permanently.

Are we losing the culture right now?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/OFtNVEbasOo?t=27
whitelocust.wordpress.com/morality-and-abstract-thinking-how-africans-may-differ-from-westerners/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

WHAT DOES IT MEAN!?

Assuming you meant "culture war," I think we're doomed as long as companies like google/Facebook etc. are able to influence the global agenda through censorship/work ethics.

Dont worry youre not alt right, you sound like too much of a beta cuck

shills are still going eh

You dun goofed.

Many people, including myself, were sympathetic to your complaints, but any moral ambiguity vanishes when you associate yourself with Nazis. Seriously, it's like the one political ideology that is just objectively bad.

>where does the Alt-Right stand?

alt tards = terrorists

You know how this goes, lads.
S&H is the best you can do

Agreed.

I'm just worried, user. The optics were fucking terrible, and we need to be gathering support, not driving it away.

Honestly, I think the best course of action right now is to let Antifa run amok for a little while... eventually the public will start crying out for a solution to the Bolshevik problem when the government can't/won't do anything about them.

This google rally is a set up

It will always look bad. Youre looking thru a cultural marxist media lens.

Just remember they tried calling everyone nazis last election. It didnt work.

>seriously
>just
>objectively

I'll keep that in mind, Tarquin.

This. I see the vilification of White people and masculine males in general, but chanting "faggot" in unison and driving cars into crowds is bad form.

if you didn't expect this kind of backlash you're just fucking retarded. all of the backlash means that they're scared shitless they're paying tons of people to shit post right now.

Remember lads - for the next little while, American flags aren't trustworthy.
If it could be a concern troll, it is.

You should just stay out of politics altogether if you're going to cry about getting your feelings hurt and not being approved by momma and papa. Take up knitting or baby sitting instead and be a good boy

The thing you seem to forget is that leftism is what drives the world at the moment. Capitalism is leftism, as each restriction equals less money/influence.

You're not done losing. We'll take blood for blood.

Aw, shut up ya fuckin' leftists troll.

If you assholes didn't try to violently break up a peaceful and lawful rally to begin with nobody would have gotten hurt, let alone killed.

You lost the argument, that's why you faggots have to fall back on violence and smear.

To me, it sounds a lot like where the nazis where before hitler seized power, except this time antifa is more popular for some stupid reason

Why do you care what the media thinks?

Because the media are so influential that it may destroy one's life

Yeah Sup Forums is getting shut down I bet

Super weird that you're the only ones murdering people in the street then. I was there, and you subhumans started the violence to push your shitty cause.

Anyway, since you took an actual person, I think we'll need about ten of you things to make us square.

They carry a near monopoly on opinions and ideas in this country.

Dissenting opinions on YT and everywhere are being purged. Accounts and websites deleted... they're simply erasing us from the internet and shutting us down before we can speak in the real world.

Can you pussies please man the fuck up? War is in our blood. If it's my fate I will take a noble death over cowering like a bitch.

>We're being vilified by the media, the administration can't support us, as far as I can tell the general public thinks we're all Nazis, antifa got away without even being so much as named
Oh no it's exactly like it's always been

Oh that's fucking bullshit. I was there too and you assholes started the violence. Period.

You go around erasing history and then you lie about how things happened. God I hate you.

Do you think we're just going to give up like that OP? We have overcome much greater odds user.

>implying there is a single "moderate" in this sub4chan
HITLER DID NOTHING WRONG

Now do you understand why we don't wave Nazi flags?

Now do you understand why it's important to play to the public image, and not allow yourself to be surrounded and goaded into reacting?

You can show up in armor and waving sticks and beat up on all the Antifa you want, then claim on Youtube "we sure beat those Antifa scum up, didn't we?" but if you're made to look like violent fools on national television, you'll lose the public and even turn law enforcement against you.

Take this experience and learn from it. Rally around your educated and well-spoken leaders. Keep the high ground. KEEP THE HIGH GROUND.

this

>antifa is scared
>the best they can do is smashing statues
>revel in the victory, we won the battle not the war

The alt-right is gay.

What we should really do is go back to exactly what we were doing before the election. Smug frog memes and anti-leftist trolling with implicit, not explicit, pro-white themes. It was working just fine. Pushing for identitarianism at this point would be suicide as far as political solutions go. Let the left continue to be idiots in the public sphere while we sit comfortably and shitpost from behind our computer screens.

Here's another idea for you. How about
>jackets and ties mandatory
>polo shirts allowed, but go to the back
>organized events that do NOT involve walking down Antifa-lined streets.
>Rallies with well-vetted speakers
>singing -- like whole-audiences singing Southern battle-hymns
>people show-up and leave at the same time.
>emphasis on good, decent people gathering to celebrate their heritage.
youtu.be/OFtNVEbasOo?t=27

These. Maintaining the moral high ground is our best option. Let the left be idiots and we'll win without even having to lift a finger.

furthermore
>provide your own security -- dedicated "private" security making citizen arrests
>scheduled events -- women's choir, notable speakers, flag raising, etc.
>make Antifa and protesters look like anarchists
>Avoid rabble-rousers like Baked Alaska who seem content on stirring shit up "he hit me!" etc.

Alt Right is ded froggo

We think you're Nazis because YOU ARE NAZIS.

If you stood in that march next to a nazi flag and did not denounce that person or did not leave so as not to be associated with the Nazi's. You are a nazi sympathizer and a nazi by proxy.

You can spin it any way you want but you where supporting that movement regardless of who was in the crowd.

Antifa has done NO wrong and are god damned hero's for for fucking standing up to violence with violence.

Thanks to Antifa the whole country is now united against your genocidal ideals.

Your beliefs are not rational and to engage you in discussion alone is to justify your beliefs as rational. Supremacy is NOT to be met with with tongue alone. It is to be met with a fist to show that it has no place in society, not in action, not even in discussion.

The world has no place for you and you will no longer be granted free speech or platforms and will be met with violence at every turn until each and every last one of you is dead or living in a shadow of your former self.

Just the fact that every other post here is a sad pepe meme worrying about the state of supremacy in America should tell you all that you need to know. It will only escalate from here and now despite your movements best efforts to vilify Antifa, they are to be seen as hero's quelling a nazi rebellion where words could never match.

Antifa brings riots with it, which is unfortunate for PR but fortunate in the fact that it brings property damage to capitalistic institutions and insured businesses, never Civilian homes and innocents. What you call violence and extremism is just property damage, especially in comparisson to what your ideals entail in the oppression and genocide of millions of citizens. I'd rather a banks windows get smashed out and Nazi's pummeled to death than the alternative of allowing your movement ANY footing.

We will reunite Nazi blood with soil until you and your ilk are rotting on the curbs for the world to see.

Violence begets violence.

heres what you need to know OP

1. alt-right is a made up term
2. Spencer is a government paid cut out
3. Charlottesville was a contrived event with government shills on both "sides"
4. the State Department was involved
5. this marks the first false flag on US soil since Obama left office
6. this tells us Trump is not in full control

... There's oddly some merit to what you're saying, but if we let the leftists own the streets it's only a matter of time before we need to go out there.

We were never the (((Alt-Right))) that was just for the election to ironically spite Clinton you fucking idiot. We all knew we have no optics, ignore the media. Normies are irrelevant.

You're right. We can't back down. We can't lose.

And yet all you've managed to admit is that you know you're wrong and the only avenue left to you is to be violent.

Antifa and the local municipality were both at fault for the violence that happened in Cville.

The rest of the country still hates Antifa.

>where does the Alt-Right stand?
On reddit, where they should've stayed.

You make no sense. Should people listen to you?

>If you stood in that march next to a nazi flag and did not denounce that person or did not leave so as not to be associated with the Nazi's. You are a nazi sympathizer and a nazi by proxy.
I've been reading this attitude all over social media for months now. What immature nonsense. It's the height of arrogance to assume you're the purveyor of justice because someone doesn't kowtow to your ideology. You're no better than ISIS. Be ashamed of yourself.

>retarded communists thing #Charlottesville will make people sympathetic to their cause
>Democrats side with anitfa
>Republicans call out alt-right and communists
>Dems are stuck openly supporting violent communist revolutionaries

i think its a win for the Republicans

No, I've only admitted to matching the problem with adequate force needed to stop it in its tracks.

Again, debate only justifies its insanity.

If words alone where enough to stop an opposing force, America wouldnt have a military to bring justice upon those that would seek to defeat it.

Antifa is nothing more than the military at this point.

>supporting a nazi is a mature thing to do, how dare you try to oppress my White supremacy

Jew Concern Troll Raider detected.

Call them when ya see them. Posting that stupid frong fools no one.

>We're
lol
faggot

>i think its a win for the Republicans

absolutely. this whole contrived event speaks to exactly how DESPERATE the Dems and left in general are

they have nothing, zip, zilch. like McCain's "no" vote on repeal this desperate move will BACKFIRE spectacularly

You, sir, are what the communist elites refer to as a "useful idiot." 6 million jews were not gassed, you dummy. 19 Arab hijackers didn't take down the twin towers and pentagon, you idiot. Hillary is not a decent person, you fool. The media is not 100% controlled by jews because of chance, you dipshit.

Sup guys, revolutionary communist over here, nothing like those milk drinkers of the Communist Party and liberal democrats you have over there.

I say drive on, you are right when you say conflict is inevitable, for you cannot stop class struggle.

The left in the USA needs a good reminder that class struggle is a bloody issue, and if you are not ready the reaction wont have any qualms killing you.

By the way, when the day comes that we actually build a revolutionary workers party in amerikkka you will miss that supposed "liberal" media.

If our ideas are so terrible then it should be easy to debate them, but instead you know you can't so you resort to violence as leftists always do.

Don't forget that it was leftists who drew first blood in this contest, it was your Berniebro who shot up the congressmen and assassinated another Republican a week or two ago.

You're the ones who drew first blood, you're the ones who aren't even interested in legitimate debate. You're the violent ones.

>alt-right
>we
>we're
>we

Noted! In pursuit!

Fuck the media, we will shut their jewish tongue down.

1. Point out a reference to the alt-right named as such before Hillary's speech.
2. Name Spencer's media presence before his "heil victory" speech and those weird Nazi salutes.
3. Name one major political contribution that can be verified, other than "we put Trump in the president's seat, so you should suck our dicks"

If you can't answer any of the above, you're either a shill or a useful idiot part of controlled oppo.

Sorry, that doesn't make any sense.

As a legit white nationalist movement that has scared this shit out of the rest of America.

fake pulse check thread, sage

who fucking cares you faggot.

the alt-right isn't meant to be america's favorite Christians. its a radical movement aiming for a radical change and it must sustain the backlash

if the optics = antifa beating down people with suits and ties, the elite would turn against them no matter what spin the (((media))) would put on it

Not losing, but the alt lite fags got asskicked. HOW DID YOU MOTHERFUCKERS NOT THINK IT MIGHT BE A HONEYPOT?!
+alt lite is a Hillary-phrase. If you identify with it, your bad

No you won't lol.

You guys forever lost the moral high ground when a member of your rally plowed a vehicle into a crowd and murdered a female activist fighting the return of fascist racism.

How is this shit not obvious even to you guys?

The Alt Right brand is toxic to white normies now, while there was some ambiguity before.

The response should be to fully denounce KKK/Nazi symbols, and create a new white nationalism build on positivity.

Sup Forums needs to get out of its echochamber and accept that white people do not like fascism, and never will.

Fagget

not alt-right but i am sympathetic to your cause. honestly i think everything's already dying down. people can only be angry for so long. the SJWs and cucks are always gonna be angry about anything they can get their hands on. they don't matter. it's the average joe and jane that matter and they don't care as much as the politicians and media.

although i do think we need to be more careful in the future.

The reason it didn't work before was because they were calling regular people Nazis, who weren't actually promoting any Nazi ideas of symbols.

Now these idiots are literally waving Nazi flags and marching with torches and chanting "Blood and Soil".

The Nazi label is actually sticking now because the Alt Right presents itself as literal Nazis.

We never had the moral high ground. Stop pretending anything was lost during Charlottesville. They are always going to hate, they are always going to call them nazis and racist and white supremacists. None of that matters.

Perfect. But you're a faggot. Sorry.

>as far as I can tell the general public thinks we're all Nazis
I guess the general public took all that "RaHoWa" and "Day of the Rope" talk out of context.

This.

Go on social media and the left and niggers are losing it. They are saying to tear down all racist ststues, local blacks on my Facebook were saying they wanted to go downtown and protest the Robert E Lee statue and punch any Nazis who spoke up. They keep sharing the "punch a Nazi pic" and famous accounts are celebrity accounts are sharing doxxed info on anyone at the rally. I had a few SJW women tell me if I don't condemn the "Nazis" I basically support it. Its getting out of hand and idiots on Facebook continue to make more echo chambers instead of people calling them out.

As long as Facebook and other social media sites are around we will continue to lose the culture war.

You are full of shit. Thousands of people die violently all over the world every day. Americans are not so squeamish that they'll get shaky and hysterical over the death of a puffy SJW at a rally she voluntarily attended. I think Americans are far more concerned about their rights and wellbeing. Goes to show that leftys will deny any speech or say anything so long as it furthers their totalitarian agenda.

We won bigly. And shed the dead weight of the Trump.
We also killed one of theirs.

Thats a win on the score board too.

>Are we losing the culture right now?

Depends on how you want to look at it.

Is the "alt-right" hurting? The label, yes. But not the people so much. All that's happening is ignorant people are growing to hate the title. But leftists are still being pushed further right by the left's childish attempts at assigning Nazism and Racism to Trump.

You may need to rebrand, but the alt-right was always a label you should've rejected. They gave it to you to try singling you out.

Who the hell organizes this shit?
That's the problem. There is no centralized voice of common sense in the Alt-Right. Just a bunch of lunatics too far on the fringe to be leaders. Shame because there are good ideas here. Everyone should be out there correcting wrongfags. While some extremists identify as Alt-Right, not all Alt-Right are extremists.

Alt-Right: A new departure from the GOP. Where the GOP is anti-gay, anti-abortion and more concerned of issues of a religious nature, Alt-Right believes more attention must be brought to fiscal sanity and fighting social justice causes that detract from important matters regarding economy/foreign policy. They are not racist in the sense of hating others because of skin color, but they do not believe whites should be stepped on in the fight for racial equality and the same for feminism stepping on men in the fight for gender equality. These are the new issues facing modern youth and they have found their base through memes and making light of where the left and right have failed. Not to be confused with Libertarians, their fiscal views are decidedly Right wing with a different focus on social platforms and religion's role in politics. Homosexuality is welcomed as a sexual preference, but not an encouraged societal norm.

White Nationalist: They believe in the peaceful co-existence of races, but do not believe in multiculturalist forced integration. They believe in preserving their white heritage and that whites should have the freedom to openly declare their love for their race, as well.

White Supremacist: A subculture that believes whites are superior to blacks and that blacks are an inferior race or have inferior culture.

KKK/Neo Nazi/Skinhead:
A subculture that believes blacks, Jews and other non-whites are not only inferior but wishes for total segregation or elimination of races at the most extreme. They find Hitler's calls for a master race inspiring and laudable.

Something like that.

We were always being vilified by the media. They were always rioting. They were still trying to punch us.

One guy backed up over a protestor assaulting him with a baseball bat. Stop letting (((them))) convince you ANYTHING has changed.

This is that moment you have to have a buddhist sense of enlightenment. Look around the room. Is anything different? There you go.

White normies are proud of us. Obviously you are from that pussy part of Canada known as east of Manitoba.
Seriously though, been asking normies irl and everyone seems to think she was in the wrong and she knew the risks.

Why is it niggers never take responsibility for their own actions? You rob a house, and blame people when you get shot.

You hit a car with a baseball bat, and wonder why you get run over.

I would ask "why"... but apparently it's already been answered.

whitelocust.wordpress.com/morality-and-abstract-thinking-how-africans-may-differ-from-westerners/

This. People are secretly proud of what's going on. They're tuning the media and facebook out even more. Its pissing them off and they're getting more and more tired of swallowing it.

Don't let the misery/Jewbots demoralize you.

Violence is Necessary to get our rights back.I hope we see politicians and social media CEOs being assassinated soon.

"wrongfags" ... you sound like a kike trying to steer the movement. Go die.

Nothing needs to change. We are winning.

You sound like a fucking groundhog that saw its shadow. Its the middle of fucking summer. Grow a fucking spine.

NOTHING will change until this starts to happen.

All pro-white organizations are government controlled. They will only lead you to your destruction.

THIS THIS THIS. THE VIOLENCE DOESN'T MATTER. BY FUCKING UP COMMIES WE ARE WAKING UP OTHER WHITE NORMIES. ITS TIME TO EMBOLDEN OUR WHITE BROTHERS AND TO SHOW THEM WE CAN FIGHTBACK. FUCK COMMIES 1488. TIME FOR THE RACE WAR. GO OUT AND KILL COMMIES NOW THE WAR CAN'T BE FOUHT WITHOUT EVERYONE ON BOARD DON;T LISTEN TO JEWISH SHILLS TRYING TO CALL FOR PEACE. ITS WHAT ANTIFA WANTS. GO OUT AND FIGHT FOR YOUR SURVIVAL WHITE MAN WE NEED MORE BLOOD TO REDPILL THE NORMIE WHITES

Thats why we need to stay uncentralized. And just keep fucking around, setting up rallies to piss off the governor's and defensivly drive over antifa

there should be a long running alt right general in which we discuss the rules of engagement and previous historical errors of similar movements. Also their successes.
someone do this. its 3:30AM for me and time for bed.

THIS THE TIME FOR PEACE IS OVER. WE NEED TO KILL MORE COMMIES. WE GOT AWAY WITH IT ONCE BEFORE WITH BASED HOT WHEELS GUY FLATTENING THAT FAT COMMIE BITCH. WE CAN DO MORE. WE NEED MORE RALLIES. MORE VIOLENCE. MORE FIGHTS. 1488 MAGA USE THOSE GUNS YOU'VE BEEN STOCKPILING. WHO CARES ABOUT BAD PRESS WE'LL NEVER IMPRESS THE JEW MEDIA ANYWAYS TIME TO JUST WHITE OUT NON-WHITES WHILE WE CAN. THE REBELLION STARTS NOW AND ALL WHITE MALES NEED TO JOIN IN OR DIE WITH THE REST OF THEM.

Yep. Her death was the biggest gift the right could have gotten. Lone wolf comes out of no where from a decentralised reactionary force to scatter them like bowling pins. While we all say. Not all altright. Then schedule another. Rinse and repeat.

This is the key. They have to attack first. If they attack, and we fight them off, we look glorious and the rest of the whites side with us. If we draw first blood, it plays into their victimology.

You forgot to change your flag, you faggot kike.

Hard to admit you've steered a movement right into a landwhale isn't it? The Body Posi movement killed the Alt Right