Oh

Lordy would you look at this . We should expose this account .

Other urls found in this thread:

graphtreon.com/creator/yesyoureracist
youtube.com/watch?v=YmcK6GvgVPs
youtube.com/watch?v=ofpbDgCj9rw
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfEYr_hMunVaqHNXCpv9oQIpY4_ghKLeAxytXI8H0PqXPr6Zg/viewform
patreon.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He called us anime nazi .

He was already doxxed and I'm pretty sure someone reported his patreon already but they don't care.

Also, why are your periods weird?

>Over 1300 idiots give money to this jew

Jesus fucking Christ, it went up.

Would be a shame if someone uses this information against him.

What's the problem we are just exposing him to the world

He's pregnant?

Its exploded over the weekend

graphtreon.com/creator/yesyoureracist

I need to get in on this cash grab.

1. Bait Sup Forums
2. ?????
3. Profit

Not sure why pol has a problem with leftist idiots being parted from there money.

This guy is dozxxing controlled opposition and useful idiots. We are business class not tikitorch faggots

>Autism is dangerous

Oh my

Weird how ?

Fuck off

first and foremost you must realize these threads are created by he leftist moron to shill sheckles out of their outrage squad of mental patients.

how does he get away with using that image

Does this faggot have their own domain?

Can't wait for the Dies Irae anime.

Then we will truly be ANIME NAZIS.

Is this a new shill tactic where you try to make Sup Forums look like a doxxing mob to distract from the actual doxxing mob that is the tolerant left?
How about you fuck off?

sage

Are there any serious repercussions to GoFund me fraud? Cuz we could make a mint

>give me money to fight against your own self interests , goyim!!

No thanks!!!!

He's a fat nu-male beta jew. Surprise, surprise.

Quit spacing your punctuation, nigger.

Thanks Heydrich

Yeah you guys are so fuckin stupid . Your the shill .

>The only way to fight back is send me money!!

Living the stereotype!! What a fucking jew.

>your the shill

fuck off and die

Bet I do more for the white race then you.

>Full time job
>bench press 225
>have white children
>wife

Your turn

>I want all of your shekels so I can fight back

The goy learned well from his jewish masters.

Goddammit, if only some E Celeb acknowledged this. Then Patreon would have to listen to their own rules.

>then

Own a business, educated, employ taxpayers, English doesn't confuse me.

Fuck off and die.

Would be too bad if normies found out how hypocritical he is ...

look at the name fag and laugh!

We got a fat fuck right here

Too complicated. Just order pizza etc for him

((((( meme flags )))))

wont work. do you seriously think they give a fuck about anti-white racism

HELP ME FIGHT BACK

>reaches hand out for more shekels

But is he paying tax on his patreon income? The IRS might appreciate a tip :^)

Are you french?

This

Kek

What gives him the right to use a racist meme from 2007 as his internet blackface?

Italian

>help me fight back
>also donate to my patreon account please
t. gay

Check'd

Why don't we all just play the victim, make threads about ourselves, and start patreons to absorb the left's money? Free money is always good money.

THIS GUY IS AN ACTIVIST

on dave rubin's interview with the CEO of patreon, he says SEVERAL TIMES that "activism on patreon isnt okay". thats why he banned lauren southern, he says

send fucking complaints. unless the CEO of patreon is 100000% full of shit, we will be able to get this guy banned from patreon

SERIOUSLY

READ THIS COMMENT, IM NOT SHITTING

This account has been getting people fired. We should get him banned from Twitter.

Its against twitters and paterons terms of service to Doxx people, yet this kike openly doxxs and begs for donations for doing it.
>Makes you wonder if twitter and pateron endorse this behavior?
Contact both and complain, if they dont ban him, i guess we can start doing the same things right? ???

What did you expect from a kike?

Hello fellow Christians, remember to turn the other cheek and revenge is a sin.
Do on to others, and all that.
Be good goys, i mean jesus peeps, dont speak out against gods people or he will smite you

I just don't understand. Like webcomics creators, guys who make music, artists or whatever... at least they're making something. I'm fine with giving money to people who are creating something.

What the fuck does this faggot create though? And of course he's a doughy looking white pajama boy. Every fucking time.

so whats going to happen to e-celebs/beggars if patreon shuts down?

he was already doxxed. Hes a jew. Not even memeing

We have to fight for our fallen brothers. This Jew fuck is scum. Fuck his shit up.

op stop the Jew from getting money, get his accounts banned, let's fuck his shit up . He thinks it's funny to make people lose jobs.

I'm Donald Trump. Your turn

what he clearly meant was
>activism that doesn't align with my political beliefs isn't okay
same goes for twitter. they ban whoever the fuck they want. you will find that there will be a clause stating something to the effect of
>we reserve the right to ban users at our discretion even if it doesn't fall under these rules
They aren't going to ban people just because you complain.

>We should expose this account
A little late for that. He's giving news interviews man.

Not if we make enough goy

If a lot of people do it we can meme it into a ban .

>what he clearly meant was
>>activism that doesn't align with my political beliefs isn't okay
yes, obviously, but in the famous words of Saul Alinsky, author of Rules for Radicals:

>"Make the enemy live up to its own book of rules." If the rule is that every letter gets a reply, send 30,000 letters. You can kill them with this because no one can possibly obey all of their own rules.

>Anime Nazis
he's not wrong

lol great job retards

>on dave rubin's interview with the CEO of patreon, he says SEVERAL TIMES that "activism on patreon isnt okay". thats why he banned lauren southern, he says
nope.avi
youtube.com/watch?v=YmcK6GvgVPs

Prove it, since you time travel and all what's the 4 digit for the pa lotto night drawing???

Hahaha you put your bench press into your "contributions to society" folder?

Twitter is run by leftist and anti right-wingers, you think they give a fuck? I don't know if it's the same for Patreon.

Not much, but I hoped the goys were smarter than this

Being fit and able to fight I think that counts. I know your k d online is dope but bro you wouldn't last a round in the cage .

>meme it into a ban
you are one dense motherfucker

i dont know what he says in that video, but in this one:

youtube.com/watch?v=ofpbDgCj9rw

he keeps saying that they banned lauren southern because she became an activist the moment she told some captain to steer a boat in front of another one to block it, making her engaged in the action instead of observing it, thereby turning her into an activist, thereby making her disobey patreons policies

obviously, its bullshit, and hes a cunt leftist commie asshole, but the fact that he said so means he must live up to it, orelse prove to everyone how big of a piece of shit he is

ergo, we should attempt to get the retard from OPs image banned by invoking the fact that he is an self-professed activist

Don 't know what you 're talking about .

I have almost the same stats as you

>Small biz owner - employ 12 looking to 17 by end of year
>Triathalon twice a year
>have half white/half mexican children
>white wife blue eyes blonde hair

S U C C

>How fucking racist can this white man be? Thinking he can point out racism from his ivory tower.
We need to stop letting the Jew Criss lines between white and minority. For right now, for our purpose we need to hold the Jew on the white side of the racial divide. We can't let them sit on a the nigger side and fling shit and then go home to the white suburbs. We need to dox this dude's white privilege

Who?

Rev up those Twitters and every one report this account let's get this Jew fuck banned .

Absolutely terrible. Next time don't even bother

link

Forgot pic could use a couple options.

People have reported him on patreon. The problem is the bald cuck who owns it agrees with him and will protect him. Nobody is playing the game fair, but this should be known by now. Saul Alinksy said "Make your enemies follow their own rules", the left will feign moral superiority while cheating like this all the way through.

Wrong pic

docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfEYr_hMunVaqHNXCpv9oQIpY4_ghKLeAxytXI8H0PqXPr6Zg/viewform

patreon.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

WRITE A COMPLAINT HERE

feel free to point out that patreons CEO stated several times in his interview with Dave Rubin that Lauren Southern got banned the instant she became an activist, and this guy clearly is an activist

lol he gon laugh at you

youve posted 3 times in this thread, only saying "omg ur dumb"
lurking, yet writing nothing constructive, neither for nor against
could you be more worthless?
thanks for the bumps tho

Aww shit we got a badass here.

How about you create your own successful micro-blogging website and then you can ban or endorse whoever the fuck you want as well.
Oh that's right, you can't because you are useless faggots.

Why is this guy not banned from twitter from violating their own rules against doxxing and targeted harassment?

>thanks for the bumps tho

no prob bruh. thanks for the (You)

confirmation?

lmao how dense are you. He doesn't say he's against activism on patreon. He says patreon's policy is against actions that can lead to harming of other people. One of the examples he gives is blocking an ambulance would be against patreon's policy.

In Lauren's case, she instructed her boat to block the other boat from reaching the refugees, which was her taking action to create a situation that endangered human life. That's why her page got deleted. The guy also explicitly says that a group like Lauren's using patreon to fund protesting the refugee rescue but not interfering with rescue operations would be fine.

He doesn't say she's an activist, he says she takes deliberate action to influence the outcome. Did you hear the word "action" and assume that meant "activism"?

We can get this fuck banned on twitter and patreon.

double standards are a thing

>We should expose this account .

Or flood with disinfo.
Leftists/Antifa/Jews photoshopped into neonazi/kkk rallies.

rules do not apply to the left

Well I know what to report now. Not only is he a doxxing fuck. But is an ebegging asshole that never learned to save his money. This might explain the huge influx of new users.