If this keeps happening, more and more people will be afraid to confront us...

If this keeps happening, more and more people will be afraid to confront us. Just this one occurrence has without a doubt made most normal people think twice about coming to stand against us.

Just some food for thought.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/brennanmgilmore/status/896434516260212737
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Certainly never seen this thread, make sure to post this 10 times a day so people can get the message

alhamdullilah, brother

>if you kill your enemies they win
show your real flag, leaf.

Yes, The Coalition of Doughy White Guys is truly terrifying.

Exactly

Why do you think antifa has come out in full force here now?
Theyre horrified.
They were screaming WHOSE STREETS? OUR STREETS

and then were fucking killed.

You own nothing.

Just like the muslims

>Old white man getting beating up on the middle of the street by blacks cause he voted Trump
>Blacks kidnaps some autistic white guy tortures him and making him drink toilet water while livestreaming on facebook

Seriously what the fuck do you think's gonna happen?

Post video angles. I want to see if the mob hit his car first. That's the important detail imo

That's exactly what I'm saying. This was a major victory in the long term, even though it was a defeat on the day. People are becoming legitimately afraid of us now and opposition will weaken.

they were firing homemade flame throwers at him before he sped up, you can see this in some of the videos. Go look it up.

twitter.com/brennanmgilmore/status/896434516260212737

One guy hits the car after it starts accelerating into the crowd

this video doesn't help our narrative, he hits the car after it starts gunning directly for the crowd. Find the clips where they pelt his car with slingshots and burn it with flamethrowers, before he accelerates.

posting in CIA thread

>this video doesn't help our narrative
reality doesn't help your narrative

>Find the clips where they pelt his car with slingshots and burn it with flamethrowers, before he accelerates
They're at the end of the rainbow

>scream in terror for multiple days
>hahaha we're not afraid of u nazis we're just panicking left and right trying to shut it down to keep the goyim from knowing

cool straw man, bro

Dipshit

thanks for shit all, "ally", go shill on Sup Forums instead.

Except for the numerous people who have come out to protest the violence for the past few days pulling down statues and whatnot...

You'll only get shit all because you've got nothing going for your narrative.

Ya boy committed a terrorist attack and now you all look bad, get fucked cunt.

Without question, you are correct. It just stopped being a game.

>They aren't afraid of immobile pieces of rock

O-okay?

you really think so, eh?

They're not afraid period. They won't tolerate shitbags with Nazi flags virtue signaling traitors.

salient argument, fatty

Look around you. Not at cuckolded liberal politicians and media TV characters, look at the actual reactiion from republican voters, from commets sections, from the grassroots- 99% of the reactions I've seen have been against antifa, calling out Soros, or pointing out the double-standard in the way the media treas left wing violence. These people have been watching feral niggers burn down cities for 2 years straight without liberals so much as chastising them.

With the way the left has shit on the right for the past years, with the glee in which they have mocked the disappearing future of conservative whites, no one who has been on the receiving end of that is ever going to say "Hey you're right, I guess we WERE the bad guys after all!". There is no de-escalation, there is no cooling down- every event is just one more battle in the cultural, political, demographic war.

Trump today tweeted an image of a fucking train mowing down a CNN reporter. The only thing that happened is that the right went from clenching one first to clenching two.

I think the point is that they haven't been deterred by this attack from doing what they were going to do in the first place.

desu I think all this will have achieved is a somewhat heightened sense of caution at roadblocks.

you wanna know something? kind of a secret?

if the secret is that you love doritos; I already know

they are not normal, they are lost souös with a death-wish. You di them a favor by killing them. Its the best way to unite the society

They're still screaming. You're gonna die, slowly.

never tasted 'em, not even sure we have them in Denmark. No, the secret is that the Englishman, this here bloke:
>You'll only get shit all because you've got nothing going for your narrative.
>Ya boy committed a terrorist attack and now you all look bad, get fucked cunt.
is absolutely right.

>reddit spacing and all

but fuck me if the alt right farts will ever believe it.

Maybe on breitshart or the daily stormfag you're right but in the real world 90% don't even know who George Soros is.

>Trump today tweeted an image of a fucking train mowing down a CNN reporter
Can't find it on his timeline

Dodge. The official car of running over faggots, communists and niggers.

This. The LEO Community itself was fuming after those incidents. I had to psychical calm down a few buddies of mine.

>Trump today tweeted an image of a fucking train mowing down a CNN reporter.

Got a link for that? Can't find it

>but fuck me if the alt right farts will ever believe it
I feel you on this one, most people that far down will deny any wrongdoing on Fields' part, through willful ignorance or otherwise.

Their real problem is going to be the more moderate people who they push away with this sort of behaviour.

>us
fuck off and kill yourself shill faggot

true that is, kind Briton. True that.

Some of us are familiar with the universal principle of "not playing in traffic." Other than that, they're just your regular LARPing fedora who escaped from their basement.

Heck, they're doing it on this board right now

oh well, let 'em have their hugbox.

kæk

Nice slowed down footage with no sound to hide the fact that he accelerated before getting hit

Watch the original

If this guy walks free or get a light punishment it will be the funniest happening this year

You daft cunt, the System wants to turn people against the Right; that's what it has been doing these past two or three days.

he's 100% going to walk

>If this guy walks free

I can't wait for that to happen.

kill some white knights

Narrative? What narrative?

White people have been slated for either race mixing or death all over the world. Any white person who fights back, however viciously, reveals just how vulnerable our anti white foes really are. They have been talking in solemn tones for the past two day because they are afraid of what happen if they say "Go kill white racists!," on all the white self hatred channels.

The myth of their superiority or even their equality was squashed by the Challenger Of Justice. They will not recover from this.

>Narrative? What narrative?
that he's innocent, you daft twat.

The guy strikes the car with a flagpole and then he accelerates dipshit. damn you libtards are dumb. He was scared and step on the gas instead of the brake. he will get off and we will celebrate!!!!! You nigs will prolly burn down your own cities again.

You can hear the engine revving as it accelerates a full second before anyone hits the car.

It's a low pitched sound so you need to use headphones but it's definitely there.

Instead of worrying about being viewed as innocent by self haters and their Jewish Masters, focus on scoring some points against their numbers. If you think whites can talk their way out of being race mixed away, you need to go back to school.

user, you can't win this by playing fair with cheaters. You stop playing by their rules and take the fight straight to them. No white man will win this without some rough tactics.

nice try shillfart

if this keeps happening more and more people will want to label you a terrorist organization and remove you from the gene pool

. but this is a good thing, if our enemies kill us we win.

Why is this getting so much more publicity than when BLM got run over? Is it because the media openly care more about snowflakes than niggers?

He is not going to walk. If people just got injured, he'd walk, but because someone died he will get involuntary manslaughter and a relatively light sentence.

people usually celebrate the death of terrorists

I dont think Id call that winning

if we're dead, we won't call it anything.

RARE FLAG HUUUUURRR

LYNCHIN IS FOR NIGGERS
GAS FOR THE JEWS
A RACE WARS A COMING
SO DONT YOU GET CONFUSED

lol no. the people there were in a high induced frenzy from all the endorphins from their virtue signalling singularity. People will want to feel that type of high. They will want all the social acceptance that this type of virtue signaling will provide.

>us

Complete autism.

Western society isn't about society at all, it's about individual freedom, it's about great individuals. Heroes. This man is none such.

So many newfags, Kekistanis and shills

This guy was moving extremely slowly and they refused to move, more importantly no one died.

As if showing the Danish flag has any value whatsoever. Fuck off.

>us