Eugenics

Is this what being "conservative" is all about?

If being anti-abortion means breeding disgusting untermensch then fuck being "conservative".

We need a mass eugenics program to birth millions of healthy white children.

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/PatriciaHeaton/status/897290974262472704
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

mobile.twitter.com/PatriciaHeaton/status/897290974262472704

Isn't that the mom from Raymond?
Why would I care what an actress says? She plays pretend for a living

spbp

Look at the comments: mobile.twitter.com/PatriciaHeaton/status/897290974262472704

Utter degeneracy, people saying "my downs kids improved my life, made me a better person"

100%

parents are always going to love their kids, even if it turns out a literal potato

is a white or asian with down syndrome smarter than a regular dindu?

I thought these people loved abortions?

>disgusting untermensch
White with downs is better than shitskin. Prove me wrong, pro-tip you can't.

kek

based Icelands

Not when it involves anything that might make people look down the eugenics rabbit hole.

It starts with Downs and before you know it, retarded genes next. And we all know what demographics predominantly carry that sort of thing.

Bullshit. I would hate a spastic kid.

I might pretend to like it but i would make sure it die quick. Maybe leave the front door open at night or drop it off in a nigger neighbour hood.

possibly.

Sup Forums will love eugenics until the Goldbergshekelbergers give birth to their 6'8" chiseled, 190IQ elite quarterback son, David and hoard the technology under 2 feet of legislation.

Wait, abortion for no reason is A-OK, but abortion because the child is going to have a lifelong illness is now cruel? This really gets the ol' noggin joggin.

exactly, modern conservatives and white supremacists actually have almost nothing in common

>t. a 15 year old girlyboy who will never touch a vagina

stay in school kiddo

I once saw a downy trying to eat its shirt. It was white.
Not sure if that's proof, but I wanted to mention it anyways.

Would you say that there is some sort of (((agenda))) to make whites worse off?

I wonder (((who))) is responsible for this!

Nigs In Africa eat each other so I'd say white down better

People with Downs can go on to live normal lives. Totally self sufficient. The severity of the impairment and even typical facial deformity is on a spectrum, some people with Downs genuinely don't look like anything is wrong with them at a glance.

That being said you can't end Downs through abortion. Chromosomal disorders are strongly tied to maternal age. Women need to have children earlier in life and we could radically reduce the rate of occurrence for these disorders. Aborting them isn't really doing anything other than alleviating the parents of the burden.

>This logic
What is the practical difference though?

Morally, yes. But don't humans have more nutritional value than shirts?

human meat contains the perfect amount of nutrients, maybe they are just more redpilled

>Is this what being "conservative" is all about?
i thought being anti-downs abortion was more of a leftist matter seeing as how they're all bleeding heart advocates of supporting retarded or otherwise disadvantaged kids
either way good riddance to bad rubbish

This is the only reason to abort a child. Genetic diseases need to be wiped out.