Is anthropomorphic climate change real?

Is anthropomorphic climate change real?

Isn't that pretty self-explanatory? (Yes)

why would it be? the oceans were already rising and covered the trans-siberian land bridge the Red Man used to get to America. It's not like humans did that via their mammoth hunting and campfires.

it might be. i'm yet to see any conclusive evidence though.

It can be real if you want it to be. You just have to draw the character who will represent climate change

A giant meteor took 10,000-1,000,000 years to kill the dinosaurs. Do you think humans bumping up the CO2 content of the air by less than 4% is going to wipe out most life on Earth in 100? We're at less than 20% of the CO2 content enjoyed by the dinosaurs, when biodensity on the planet was at an all-time high.

>imagining anime about weather-waifus
It's the fault of that one about shipping.

>anthropomorphic

I see what you did there. Look at the fags ITT, just like Pavolov's dog hearing a bell, fucking pathetic. Here's a real anthropomorphism of weather/climate change:

I'd say yes, but not entirely. There is no evidence that we are completely responsible, plus it is all just scare tactics, anyway.

Basically: JOOS

i'd bang that

Objectively yes, the extent is debatable, the impact is entire irrelevant, just delaying glacial periods.

You tell me.
Look at the pic and tell me.

for quite different reasons...

Shit, is that a Civ 7 leak?

where can i find more :thinking: grill

4U

Is god real? Yes.
Will he flood the earth? Probably.
Does he hate niggers? Most definitely.

Not antropomorphic but antropogenic.

But it's no biggy. Corporations and Governments already invest a lot into it.

Wow a highly edited and overexposed picture that proves absolutely nothing. Really makes you think

Try this pic then as thought food. Point remains.

Holy shit that's pretty hot.

>tfw most western Europeans can't see the Milky Way at night
How can they live with that?

From the Sup Forums manifesto:
>3. Energy
• No particular source of energy should be subsidized by the government. Let consumers decide which source of energy to use. Based on price, this should lead to a natural favoring of fossil fuels until they run out, upon which nuclear will become favored.
• Global Warming – Global warming is real, and humans are causing it. The positives of stopping global warming are not worth its costs, as global warming does not affect all countries equally. In general, poor countries are affected far more negatively than rich countries, with some rich countries being affected positively (more land available for agriculture, new trade routes in the Arctic, etc). Poor countries are the countries least able the afford the cost of not using fossil fuel energy, and already rich countries should not pressure them otherwise.

IDK.
They are fucked in the head in some way because of this. I have the luxury to see milky way from my porch.
Sadly not yet been to Southern hemisphere to see it in all beauty but I have plan to see it from there.

All the farting and camp fires rose the sea lvl.....damn cave people

>anthromomorphic
in the shape of man

No anthromomorphic climate change is not real

>anthropogenic climate change
climate change that has it's genisis in human activity

YES, this is real.

>anthropomorphic

Incredible.

How does your country function?

Hopefully yes.

>anthropomorphic
Democracies were a mistake. We should have a technocracy for such matters. Retards like you or people who only have an opinion based on (gut)feelings should just be overheared.

I have bad feeling about this, Adolf-Achmed Dummkopf-Mulla.

Is that pic asian? cuz' she's yellow.

no,but we should still care about the enviroment.