How many shills are your filters slaying?

I don't filter, I derail the shill threads. It's fun. Sometimes it doesn't work, though, but whatever.

why filtereing "you guys/you people" ?

This is you OP. I like you.

>censoring free speech

Nazis cant take the bantz

they are threads of accusing the entirety of Sup Forums is responsible for one specific thing - troll threads

MUHH YOU PEOPLE!! Sup Forums DEFEND THIS RIGHT NAOO!!!!

I'd add the word 'bois' and 'spencer'.

Muh safe space!

oh, that make sense

I dunno, like 2?

Not showing, shills will learn to bypass by not using the filtered words/phrases.

Delet your post young blood. Shills will copy your PNG and modify their copy pasta to get around your filters.
Filters are like your SSN. Don't broadcast them ever.
Mine mute twenty to fifty threads, depending on time of day

this

But I have a lot more than OP.

"You people", "you racists", and "you nazis" are the most obvious baitfags.

>using a filter

>why won't you let me shitpost your board?

How do you derail a "1 post by this ID" thread? They just fling some shit, leave and start another shitty thread. People replying to them is making their job easy.

>Filtering.
>Not reporting and ignoring on sight.
We need another sticky, or hell seperate banner saying "IGNORE AND REPORT RULE-BREAKING THREADS"

>being so triggered you can't browse Sup Forums without a safe space filter
HAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAH

catch them at the 1st reply

thats okay boy, make your safe place. the words wont bother you any more so you can feel like a big strong boy again.

These threads that refer to Sup Forums as a single entity of which they are outside, are a product of the last American election cycle, even the b8 was better before.

>being so triggered by the concept that somebody might not have to suffer your OP on the catalog
Almonds.

>Tiff
You just went into my filter, namefags are the worst.

>laughs
>oh he must be triggered
i know laughing is illegal in germany but come on

oh wait i added some

Why can't red Finland into bants.

The only issue with filtering BBC is that you might miss out on some stuff about the (((British Broadcasting Channel)))

lol I didn't even know you can filter words like that. Whats the point in coming here to debate if you're just going to circle jerk only to threads you like?

>implying 1 post bait threads have OPs who want to debate

Filtering 60 threads. Thanks for the suggestions OP

might wanna add *sips tea*

Yeah, I'll add a bunch after this thread.

he isn't censoring, he's hiding annoying posts just for himself. everyone else can still enjoy your shill threads, so don't worry

>being this dumb

>its not censoring when we do it

kek

kek

Any flag that is not geolocated.

I may add more. The shills are becoming stage 4 cancer.

I never filter.

>so assblasted your shill threads will no longer b8 people

This is the age-old "conservative political correctness" or "lmao triggered white boys" meme. By definition, censorship involves the suppression of the politically obscene. Filtering information for yourself is not equivalent to suppressing information in the sense that it is 'censorship' applied to a society. If I choose what newspaper to read, not reading some other information or skipping to the sports section isn't censorship. But if you take the newspaper from me and tell me I can't read it, or if you blur the sports section out FOR me, that's censorship.
To the point about "triggered white boys" and "conservative political correctness", the difference is that right-wing huwhite males don't write legislation banning hate speech that discriminates against whites in, say, employment or education. You can be as anti-white as you want to be and you will just become the next Lena Dunham. But go make fun of 'the end of Jewish males' to Dunham and fellow Jews, see how far you get.

How to filter threads by description/comment?Many shills dont fill subject thus bypassing filters

hurr dont violate my safe space!

Sup Forums are SJWs with another coat of shit

>The goyim seem to be filtering more of the shilling, how can we get around their filters?
>Get them to list their filters so we can shill anew!

You gotta work for this (you).

yeah if you can just spam SAGE SLIDE DO NOT REPLY by the first 5 posts you're normally good
and don't forget to sage

False equivalence. Nobody is going to ban you because you post material that is contrary to popular belief/opinion. An SJW will seek to cancel your employment or remove you from positions of power because of your political ideology and influence. It is not a 'safe space' because you are obviously commenting on the thread and have the freedom to do so. If you willingly remove yourself from a thread, that isn't censorship, that's freedom of association. You can choose where you invest your time in. You only get banned for posting CP or stuff like that. If it's a safe space (as in, active banning of contrary and kosher opinions), tell me the last time there was a mass ban hammer event or some blacklist of 'banned people'? It's a redundant question BECAUSE WE'RE ALL ANONYMOUS. That's the difference. Keep ignoring context to make false equivalences from a moral high ground on that fence, though. I'm sure people will buy into it.

low-effort replies that dip in and out of threads to drop the points: keep complaining about being censored.

HOW TO FILTER THREADS WITHOUT SUBJECT ????????????

sorry but if you just pretend things arent there because you dont like them all youre doing is making a safe space for yourself

get real, threads that common tag words filter out have fuck all to add to any educated discussion

>MUHH DIK Sup Forums BTFO

really activates my almonds

so every thread on Sup Forums should be filtered by your logic

its the same shit over and over

none of you want to be educated you just want to swim in your ignorance with fellow ignorant folk to reaffirm your beliefs

>filtering spam means you're getting a safe space
Hope you read everything in your spam folder to the last word, because otherwise you're the hypocrite here.

Damn, didn't even know you could filter threads.

Don't forget the roach!
>"wh*te"

What option do I choose? Is it subject or comment to hide *sips tea* fags?

SLIDE THREAD
L
I
D
E

T
H
R
E
A
D

I usu don't post so I filter by the threads with top comment count. This *used* to mean that I never had to view bullshit. Now thanks to retards like you I see fake and/or b8 threads all the fucking time.

Vast majority of passive users here probably do the same, so you're getting their shitty message out to all of us. We don't see your clever derailment. We just see the bullshit threads taking up space.

>filtering general Sup Forums terms like jew
what the fuck? are there even any threads left to see?

catalog->filters

add them there

>no /general/

>he enjoys looking at BBC thumbnails

You can shove your 'bantz' up your ass shill

SHILLBUSTING 101:
>browse CATALOG & ONLY CATALOG
every time,no exceptions.
You will see the patterns and affiliate corresponding shill shifts with your Timezone.
>FILTERS
ALWAYS FILTER SHILLS aka SHILLTER
and most importantly
>SAGE
SAGE
>SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
$@93

OP probably not a complete fag.

>anyone I dont like is a shill
>anyone I dont like is a fascist

damn you guys are the same

>if you don't take a healthy dose of black dick with your casual political discussion you're a snowflake
Jesus Christ, your mother did a number on you.

maybe that was why this was posted to get a look at everyones filters

>you will see people flood the board with the current hot topic in order to get (you)s

woah..... you just cracked the davinci code.

hey look a canacuck

Feels good man to not scroll through so much shit

no i want to make people more aware you can do this and add to my filter list with good tags

not everything is a conspiracy m80

Most newfags don't browse CATALOG,maestro
Ppl ITT were asking what filters were for fuccsakes

>btw ,if you're seeing (you)s ...you might want to disable cookies & kys cuz you're part of the problem.