So these are the Aryans I as a black man need to fear?

So these are the Aryans I as a black man need to fear?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/hvfBC
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

they aint got no balls. You dont have to worry unless you live in an all white town and things really start to boil over. Id get a pistol though and start concealing every day, just to be on the safe side. Thats what im doing. cuz not only are country bumpkins stupid, they're also easily manipulated. I wouldnt be surprised if when a racewar breaks out ill be pickforked and lynched. Just gotta kill them all bro.

I AM WHITE!

the motherfucker is wearing black leather gloves and you're telling me you aren't intimidated?

I personally despise negros but this collection of hicks is all talk and a disappointment to a white America

No. Fear the cars they drive. Do you need another reminder why?

we wuz kangs 'n sheiit

Why are they dressed like Trump when he's golfing lmao

They look fine to me

I dont think you should fear any of these racist idiots that are out in the open like this. The ones to fear are the ones hiding in the dark.

not everything is about fear you braindead savage. they were peacefully protesting, thats the point

Do you really think these clowns are the real KKK Nazis?? Think we showed up for this trap? lol lmao hahahahahahahahaa

We numbered in the millions only 50 years ago. lol lmao hahahahahaa

statistically, you need to fear other black men

no you should fear latin kings who will shoot you and throw you in a dumpster

Of course they do.

>implying that most nazicucks can afford a car

>need to fear
it's your choice. perhaps youre starting to realize the media has been mindfucking you and your peers all along.

Bingo. Post of the day. 7% of the population that commits 50% of the nations murders. The majority of those against other blacks.

No

As a black man, you really should just be concerned about living past 35 and not getting blown away by another black man

Good luck, nigger

lol yeah, they do. Cause instead on getting handouts and welfare they actually work for a living you inbred sandnigger.

>hicks
lol no, they don't have prison bods, meth bods, obese food stamp bods or worker bee bods. these are all slackjawed, noodle armed, suburbanite weaklings.

>the fedora with ponytail cutout
kek'd friendo, have my +1

No, the ones you need to fear are the ones who weren't stupid enough to go to a rally. And trust me we're everywhere. Be very afraid, nigger

I'll bet you $5 all of them can swim though.

This picture lel

Yeah that Charlottesville thing finally convinced me to get a firearm. I have to protect my family from these loons.

>black
>man
Choose one

nah that's just the forward head posture brigade

obviously not. they're paid actors. the aryans you're supposed to fear are a psyop. only like 0.0001% is unironically racist, because they're inbred retards.
archive.is/hvfBC

No just fear their Cars Guns base ball bats mace etc

Wer hat dich aus dem Lager gelassen?!

t. the king of cringe

Lol because paid lunatic leftist "protestors" started attacking a man's car w/bats and hatchets - and this man tried to flee? Yeah you should arm yourselves against commie agitators.

same goes for you.

no, those are larping retards who care more about 88 then they do the 14

Why should I? I guarntee you look them.

Gaze upon the Hero of Sup Forums! ONE OF US!

This guy nailed it. I am actually fit, attractive, well-spoken, and have an excellent career. When the time comes, I will wield power and you darkies will regret all this "killallwhitemen" bullshit.

אין לי מושג מה כתבת שם
אבל אני יודע מספיק כדי לדעת שזה לא נעים במיוחד

>almost all of them are potbellied and low test
the absolute state of the white race

why do serbs all want to suck black dick

>Neckbeards post on the internet in an echo chamber about how they are Nazis, etc
>They organize a rally and one of the dumber ones literally goes full retard, ramming a car into people he argues with on the internet
>IT WASN'T EVEN THE REAL US, PROMISE LITERALLY NONE OF US WERE THERE THEY WERE ALL PLANTS

>So these are the Aryans I as a black man need to fear?

Well, men like them had no problem hauling your ass up into a tree 80 years ago...

>tfw autism shoes are actually really comfy

No black man needs to fear whitey. He needs to fear his own dumb, nigger, violent brothers more. White just wants to stop gibs.

yeah pretty much

who said that i was siding with him, both of you can go die, see if i care.
so, why do you 52s want to suck black dick?

I'm applying for my CC in a bit. Never know when these assholes might attack

>I am actually fit, attractive, well-spoken, and have an excellent career. When the time comes, I will wield power and you darkies will regret all this "killallwhitemen" bullshit.

No, I don't need a loan. Fuck off!

Sure they did. Today all I need to do is scowl at them and they'll run here to complain about how they almost got mugged.

These ones.

Everyone fears the lonely white male.

They look like pussies.

Yeah.

How bout you go do some shit tyrone. get filmed doing some shit for the cause ma brotha.

Go get some of our brothas and shiit and go rip down some shit mang

You poor old dumb nigger. They don't want to hurt you.

(death doesn't hurt blacks)

Dude this is America. 2/3 of your population are overweight. I was actually surprised to see so few obese individuals in the crowd.

i bet you look like a pussy

Maybe you should stop watching CNN faggot

Exactly
>hold no public offices
>barely educated
>under employed felons
>hold no positions at a single university
>muh fascist threat is real

Counters protesters
>literal communists
>hold positions within government
>are university professors

When communism came to the USA it from the universities in the form of anti-fascism

you should fear their weapon skills you dumbass nigger

>Weapon skills

Kek

lol you can only hold a gun sideways and you think youll kill whitey?

is this far cry 5?

That's how Americans dress. Theyre weird.

Kek

No

You should be afraid of the ones you don't see

>Id get a pistol though and start concealing every day
But black people already do this on a daily basis...?

the one in the yellow jacket's a non white

When you were making red kool-aid, I studied the torch.
When you were standing in line at the welfare office, I cultivated my fashy cut
When you were fucking my wife, I mastered the Challenger

There was a time they had you chained up like animals and had you working like dogs for their own profit. Do you really believe that if whites got together and decided to revert to their old ways that they couldn't? The day whites decide to put their foot down will be the day you get on your knees and plead for own life.

These guys actually look fun to be around unlike the srsbsn charlottesville larpers, too bad they're still fags for censoring their faces.

you should fear your own kind more than white people. just look at South Africa it's like paradise.

>I as a black man
A woman wrote this.

/our boys/

I mean law abiding ones, like OP and I.
I just put 300 rounds down the range with my 9mm, and 100 with my .357. Im no competition shooter, but the majority of my shots were on target at 10 yards and 15 yards. Im learning how to place my shots and hit specific parts of the target.

I hold my gat same as any honkey.

which loons? They're all nuts.

what cause? the cause of being a black man in a turbulent racial period? No, i keep to myself and stay invisible like i always have. I Keep out of political and racial shit. If anything, ill speak out about the wrongs of the black community sooner than id fault whites for how they behave regarding niggers. Cuz niggers gonna nig, and i aint gonna nig with them.

Squeeze my banana whitey.

What the fuck is this?

Yeah like that'll ever happen. Keep dreaming, Connor.

You'll just kill another negro with it.

Thanks.

Statistically, not really
Heart disease and cancer are bigger threats than niggers.

Niggers are completely insignificant to the white man. They are just an annoyance of first world society