Full blown information war against anything white

discord blocks alt-right server, youtube blocks or demonetizes pro-white accounts, jewgle blocks search results, dailystormer had their domain blocked. this is a full blown operation. while so many people argue about our small differences our enemies attack indiscriminately. they don't care if you get along with "stormfags" or not. this is their push to shut white voice forever. this is a pivotal moment in our struggle. please remain intelligent, patent and vigilant. if we lose today, we lose forever.....

Other urls found in this thread:

totallysafe.website
totallysafe.website/#/room/#general:banter.city
a.pomf.cat/inrlnm.mp4
github.com/matrix-org/synapse
seafour.club/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

There's more than one alt-right Discord server.

I hate discord
Ever group I ever joined felt like a bunch on kids used it

>implying alt-right = white

anyone who unironically identifies as alt-right deserves to be gassed

and the daily stormer is a meme paper

only autistic virgins give a fuck about this shit

sage

teamspeak master race

also Red Ice got hacked and their site wiped out
it doesn't matter though because all this is doing is pushing the rightwing back to chan culture instead of normie social netorks

>redditspacing

or you could stop complaining and get to coding an alternative you fucking nigger cry baby

Murdoch Murdoch is gone too.
This is basically the Reichstag fire in terms of politically opportune censorship

You can bet it is Jewish pressure.

>how should i fit in?
>i know, i'll call him a nigger

was it cathartic, using "hate speech" like that? really got the blood pumping huh?

I'm sure that deleting the altright.com Discord server just tripled the number of alt-right Discord servers.

Should've used Mumble, retards.

nobody remembers the good old days of ventrilo, setting your phonetic-upon-server-entry-sound-thing to "gah as duh kites"... there was always that one random dude with bad static.. some awful parent with screaming kids.

I don't understand you guys. I'm a conservative, not an alt-righter, and I'm wondering why you guys don't just make your own shit? Isn;t that what NatSoc is all about? An attempt to isolate yourself so you can be a self-sustaining, independent society? Make your own Discord. I don't mean a new room. Get some devs together to code your own voice comms program. Idk how that would work out for your GoDaddy problem, but for your free speech problem you could do the same thing. Make your own Twitter. Make your own YouTube.

I realize this sounds and is difficult, but isn't that the point?

t. Schmulie Shekelstein

>The pathetic nerd cucks [...]

Cringe.

The reason they block it is be ayse it hurts business and no one, including virtually all white people, want to hear you racist bullshit. Your ideology is a fringe element and fucking it over is popular.
They dont have to give you anything.
If you don't like it feel free to start your own hosting company. Being white spent mean you are entitled to anything, sweetie

the car dude was a patsy, don't take anything the media spews seriously. its almost all controlled opposition.

>Accurate statements are cringe.
>t. 12 btw

is zerohedge ok?

Kill all non red haired/green eyed people Kill all black haired people Kill blondes too idgaf they're vermin as much as the jew I'm talking to you too nazi/kkk fucking kill nazis/kkk people nuke them all to oblivion let Ronald McDonald fucking do it if you have black hair color kkkkkyyyysssss Anytime I ever see anyone with black colored hair sympathize with being white I just wanna say "fucking kiiill yourself" RED HAIR SUPREMACY BLACK HAIR HATE HATE THE BLACKIE BLACK COLOURED HAIR IS FROM THE DEVIL KILL BLACK HAIRED PEOPLE

Start using Matrix, it's a decentralized alternative to Discord with support for file uploads, audio/video calling, and end-to-end encryption.

There's a bunker gateway up at totallysafe.website right now, stop by the General Discussion at totallysafe.website/#/room/#general:banter.city to get yourself situated, then you can make your own rooms for whatever you need or want.

Or just give up on that retarded shit and move back towards mainstream conservatism or civic nationalism. Alt right will never have success in america while they're doing roman salutes and waving fucking swastikas around. It scares off the normies. people support fucking them over because no one wants to see that shit, right wingers included.

> Nazis complaining about Free Speech
sorry Nazi faggots you don't believe in human rights or the right to free speech and therefore these rights shouldn't be applied to you. You are the same as Islamist terrorists you should be hunted and tortured as you are a direct menace to society your recruiting platforms and propaganda must be shut down

if most of you didnt act retarded this wouldnt be a problem

nigger

Sorry alt-right scum, they only block dangerous, evil, bigoted, racist content....White people are just too fucking stupid to comprehend this.

I've never seen such whiney lil bitches in my entire life.

That means the pro whites are speaking a truth so powerful that it must not be allowed to get out to the masses.

At least all this blacklisting is being documented. No way to deflect if you accuse them of being hypocrites when they criticize McCarthism.

Make your own dischord

You know why liberals/SJWs whatever is winning? Because they have money and code things and do things

I made a website for free speech, do your part

All these issues stem from having a base in enemy territory.

really didnt think that one through

Would you allow an ISIS discord? Muh speech tho

a.pomf.cat/inrlnm.mp4
>link related

this

Who the fuck do actually go to these discords besides underage retards?

>keep centralizing in one place
>get shut down
there's a reason groups like C18 used cell structures and leaderless resistance.

i would. it would be funny.

Start your own Matrix server dude. It's real easy, just follow the instructions in the README

github.com/matrix-org/synapse

Post your website?

you dont get upvotes here for trying to be levelheaded, fucking nigger. you cant expect the enemy to give you a platform on their shit. you and your buddies did enough damage showing up being nu-wn. the time you spend here begging the kikes to let you use their platforms could be used finding an alternative, nigger.

Sand nigger

>C18
Hail to the terrormachine. I miss the 90s

i liked teamspeak all my friends moved over to discord though reeeeee

This. We need to bring it back to a Libertarian board. Not necessarily full Conservative Republican as to maintain edginess.

>our struggle
you arent white FUCK OFF

Show propaganda for what it is! Make our culture objectives as straightforward as possible so they cant misrepresent us. Our ideology is that of a free, healthy and proud white race.

A good defense is to continue to expose the Joo's involvement with media. More Joo infographs, more media companies with stars.

E X P O S E T H E J E W
X
P
O
S
E

T
H
E

J
E
W

--- ----
GOD ALMIGHTY JESUS CHRIST HOLY SPIRIT

GAS THE KIKES
RACE WAR NOW
1488 1776
WORLD WIDE

#America #Freedom #Liberty

Our World. Our Time. Our Future.

A Holy American Empire to rule the world for 1000 years.

America, the Heartland. Jesus Country. Western Nations as satellite states. Maintaining individuality and autonomy. Retaining history. Australians stay Australian, but with American Freedoms and Liberties. British stay British, the French, French, etc.

Full Freedom and Liberty.

The biggest baddest empire this humanity has ever seen. Waiting for Jesus Christ to save us. With Holy Spirits help. God protects us from Jewry and any form of oppression.

This is so the European(white) male can live well. That's all its about. So we can start families and continue the works of our Father.

Retain our history, thousands of years in the making. A global effort by the commoner. For our greater good. We craft our future.

Remove Kike. Remove Foreigner.

One last War. Our World Forever After

S H A D I L A Y ~ B R O T H E R S

>discord blocks alt-right server, youtube blocks or demonetizes pro-white accounts, jewgle blocks search results, dailystormer had their domain blocked. this is a full blown operation.
Serves you right for being a manchild.

> Fat stronk womyn recently coopted in the Tech industry discover the Streisand effect.

The great things about people who want to impose their shitty and inneficient ideology, is that they are shitty and inneficient at imposing it.

it's not about the (((Daily Stormer))), it's about freedom of speech
Censorship just got real

>(((pressure)))
More like Google itself is run by kikes

Shlomuel, you don't even capitalize your sentences, what kind of job is that.
Drop by HR office after your shift.

>cringe
>reddit spacing
you have to go back

Gab.AI is currently under sustained DDOS attack.

About time. The alt-right showed its real face. America will not tolerate this.

There is always alternatives out there. Even on the Tech board they did mention Wire as the best so far.

So whats the difference between an alt right server and a server of edgy kids from the 90s on some irc or so chat service? Answer: none. This is childish by Discord.

That will actually bite them in the ass honestly. The moment a tech company comes around that is right leaning in terms of their business and infrastructure, they will absolutely decimate Google and most left leaning companies due to being able to put effeciency over feelings

It's not against anything white, you're playing their game and being fooled by it. They will censor anyone who disagrees with them on ANYTHING. This is why we have a first amendment. This will never stop, it's not just white people, it's anything that gets in the way of their quest for power.

Honestly, you guys shouldnt be annoyed by this. All this does is hurt discord and makes their competition look better. It also exposes a weakspot for a competitor to come in and take advantage of since no communication platform should be playing favorites. All it does is turn Discord into a left leaning service, now, and anyone who is against stamping out of free speech are going to look for alternatives should they present themselves.

You have a fuckton of open-sources self-hostable apps. Why the fuck do you use proprietary shit?

This. Just build your own infrastructure, or use already-developed tools that haven't found a user base yet. Wire is a good example. Zeronet is another (peer to peer and based in friendly Budapest). You could build something on top of ipfs. Or just find hosting in a Russia-friendly jurisdiction like Abkhazia or Trans Dniestra.

I always felt the reason people dont make chat programs often, at least from the conservative right, is because they're fine with what has already been made and likely funded indirectly by people who produce the wealth in the country. We just need to make the right the producers of tech again.

why does this matter? all this does is validate our struggle. we were in enemy territory when we established a presence on those sites. now we've been pushed back home.

this will radicalize more people.

you guys are losing, Sup Forums is next.

Eh Sup Forums is becoming more censored by the day. Mods of /cgl/, Sup Forums, Sup Forums and Sup Forums have become more anal and 404 or ban anyone who goes against their ideas. For instance, on Sup Forums, you get banned more or your threads removed if you shit on Nintendo. Or in Sup Forums if you mention anything anti-lib, you get a ton of people up your ass instantly. I almost cant tell which board is more liberal between Sup Forums and Sup Forums. Moral of the story, this site has been on the decline since reddit became a thing.

>what is the streisand effect

HAHAHHAHHAHAH
AHAHHAHHHA
HAHHAHHA

I love the fact that a lot of these edgy right-wingers were completely pro-business until now. They shilled Hoppean libertarian ethics of how private property owners can form covenants and expel the undesirables ( jews, blacks, communists) or even throw them off helicopters. And it came biting the alt-reich straight in it's own ass!

Now that most of business conglomerates seem to be SJW's themselves they are censoring, banning, and even firing right-wingers from their companies. Silicon valley is actively becoming a covenant of modern liberal progressivism and it's owners are completely aware that in pursuing such a goal there can be no tolerance towards reactionary right-wingers.

TL:DR; right wingers are the ones that are currently getting physically removed. And it serves them perfectly right.

hopefully yes, but a lot of normies don't value freedom enough and will cheer because the nazis they were conditioned to hate via countless movies, (((education))) and other means of propaganda are getting "their just deserts"

Although you're a cancerous faggot, you're not wrong that they shouldn't be against businesses enacting their call, and this is most likely a case of attention seeking on both sides. However, if I were a war strategist, what discord did was bad for business and only a mark for their enemies.

actually that's creating a void for right wing business to raise

A lot of normies dont believe stuff like nazis.

We've seen it all before. The 1488ers are jew/fed groups used to smear whites. They've ALWAYS been this way, because the government knows when whites organize shit gets real.

>OWS was a bunch of white men
>quick turn it into a left-wing hellhole of retards, only interview those people on the news, bus them in, etc

>White nationalism is on the rise
>quick pump up the neonazi crowd, only look at them on the news, etc

It doesn't matter if you're left/right/center anything. White groups will get purged by any means necessary if it is a loose, open organization. It will be overrun by jews and feds, 100%. They only need to find one retards to sell a "bomb" to or to kill one person and they've done their job.

If whites really want identity politics—they shouldn't but if they do—they should not organize like a bunch of left wing retards, they should form a lobbying group. NAACP has been racist forever, but now we just accept it. Similar thing COULD happen with whites, if it were simply some kind of think-tank operation like AmRen.

Marching in the streets for identity is for retards and women.

I won't say this again.

>discord did was bad for business
not really, most are now praising discord for doing that. i was reading the celebration thread on neogaf and many were saying "nice, i will use discord now". alt-righters/nazi is a unwanted minority.

I love watching you beta fag kissless virgins fall apart. It's probably my favorite thing. How can you actually complain about being kicked off services provided by private companies? Nazi's complaining about not being able to use Jewish services is the funniest thing I've read all day.

THIS IS A WAR AGAINST WHITE PEOPLE

(OP)
Red ice and dsilystormer will be back up very soon. Dailystormers domain service told them to leave they will and its not that difficult to do. Red ice was redoing there page anyway no CC info was leaked all of that was stored in PayPal servers which is protected. As far as the other sites youtube and others should have backups and will rebuild no big deal.

Don't get worked up. Dsilystormer has an irc up and works well. Alt right will most likely also have a irc server set up or already is. Everyone should stop using discord or uae it in a minimal way.

>most

Stop using that term. Most is likely just a few vocal people.

Good, maybe then you keyboard warrior fags will stop being comfy and do something real, you don't even need a discord server. Go on, get out there!... I'm heating up the popcorn right now! weeeeee

MSM lying about Anons
>assasination El moderno

Hey... if pol goes, then we all have to go outside. Trust me, if they knew what they were doing, they would not do that.

This
>and gayazz Barry was there

>neogaf
Lol

Not saying that lobbying is a bad idea, but you also need the other things

>anyone who unironically identifies as alt-right
Let me stop you right there. They don't care what 'you' identify as, they'll identify you as alt-right for you. Doesn't matter if you disagree, you're alt-right now.

I'm doing development on this webchat thing in my free time, and one of it's goals is allowing free speech : seafour.club/
Currently the SSL is out of date and it's not anywhere near completion, but if you want you can host your own version with the Github source.

Someone knows his name.

That's because the alt right is a movement of ideas and stances, not of political members.

Do you believe in evolution, do you see a connection between it and iq statistics, and disparity of income or incarceration rates?

Congrats, you're a nazi now.

Do you believe it's unfair for everyone to have a tribal lobby industry for their own interests except whites?
You're a nazi then.

That's pretty much the message of the alt right boiled down to the two main points of contention.

Anyone who comes to those conclusions gets labelled as alt right and eventually is forced to either stop saying those things or gets deplatformed and only the alt right will welcome them anymore.

They're not fighting against people, they're fighting against these ideas.
That's what google, the media and all of those are doing right now.
They want to stop people from spreading those two points.

what's important is that by making this thread you can feel like you accomplished something and not have to participate in any real footwork, right?

don't worry, you fags still have leddit to cry all over

We don't have rich backers. Google, YouTube, Facebook, all of these organizations don't make a profit. They exist as tools of oppression, centralization and propaganda. Rich people prop them up