Not One Of Us

This man isn't conservative.
There isn't anything properly conservative about him.

Conservatives are moral, very religious people who pray to God and we actually believe that God listens.
We follow traditional values and murder isn't one of them.

This isn't the face of the Right. He isn't one of us.

Nobody here is one of us

Fuck you american faggot spreading your propaganda to the whole world

Hold long until whites will hates whites here

This man took the life of a communist and that alone makes him more valuable than all of us combined. Step up or shut up.

he represents nobody

Fuck off kike.

The guy who drove his car through people was having his car hit by baseball bats just before doing so. So, it's likely he panicked and hit the gas. Watch, they won't try for murder in court because it'll be shot down. At most he'll get manslaughter, and yet even Fox news immediately called it terrorism and Trump has to condemn the actual rally which was peaceful.

Meanwhile, not a single word about antifa throwing bricks and spraying acid on people, and the cops deliberately pushing the rally into them and then just watching the spectacle. This is clown world. The truth is getting out there though.

American is a Christian nation. If you don't believe in Jesus, you aren't a real American.

Jesus would never approve of what this man did and you shouldn't either.

>being a Christcuck
>current year
kek

>that flag
>not being a Christian

I forgive you for being a poser.

I know this is a bait thread, but I'm not responding to it. I just want to say something to pol, and any non-larpers white nationalists.

You guys are great, even as a jew. You don't hurt anyone by speaking your mind. It's a wonderful outlet, and I love to hear it. Soros is a nazi and deserves to die.

The thing I like aabout you guys, is that you are softies. Liberals go out and beat people. Muslims go out and shoot up gay bars. Mexicans gangs torture you and steal your organs.

You guys, are just lovable. You respect people's liberty and freedoms. You don't want to control me or hurt me, and never act that way. I love you.

looool you sound like a mudslime after every terrorist attack

Digits confirm.

Sup Forums IS A BOARD OF PEACE!

Why do you think this is bait? Is the notion of individuals on the Right being faithful really THAT outlandish to you?

Are you even conservative?

God doesn't exist and end of argument, btfo retard.

Oh and fucking Dinosaurs. Explain fucking dinosaurs.

Reddit comment

Your degree of concern over whether or not he represents us is nonsensical, like you've been drinking too much liberal cool-aid

heres what you need to know OP

1. alt-right is a made up term
2. Spencer is a government paid cut out
3. Charlottesville was a contrived event with government shills on both "sides"
4. the State Department was involved
5. this marks the first false flag on US soil since Obama left office
6. this tells us Trump is not in full control

not an argument.

the "alt-right" and conservatives have almost nothing in common aside from being mostly white people

If the brake lights are lit you must acquit.

As a Christian, it sickens me to see my fellow brothers on the right embrace this man. It is the act of surrendering to hate and vanity, which is Satan's domain.

If you endorse this man's behavior, you will only bring ruin to the rest of us on the right. You will make people too embarrassed to identify themselves as one of us in public and you will give a moral victory to the communist heathens who will hold this man up as a representative of us all and bring shame to us all.

The bitch who died was part of the Industrial Workers of the World. Fields is innocent but I'm thinking another commie shitstain is dead

Hail Fields

no one died in Charlottesville, retard

it was a deep state hoax

We really don't know nothing about this man other than that he's no nigger. So let's not assume here.