How do we stop Asian women from destroying the white race

How do we stop Asian women from destroying the white race

youtube.com/watch?v=SJsd3F3U0Ws

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mongol_invasion_of_Europe
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Theyre Aryans too with a high culture and intelligent societies. At least the Japanese anyway.

sad!

i really really really want an east-asian gf

>tfw nobody to go to Asia with
>too scared to go myself

I want that tight Asian pussy.

Sage

I feel kinda bad for asian men now

I would betray my race and flood a qt east asian womb with my seed. My brain would say no but my dick says yes

Asians are the only race whites should mix with in my opinion.
The CaucAsians will subjugate the shitskins.

most of those women are pretty trashy

They are killing us

In many cases it's their own fault, many of them are extremely feminized and docile.

I have a couple of Asian friends who have no trouble dating, because they lift, they are masculine and assertive and behave like actual men. It is pretty shocking how rare it is though, even white incel virgins are more masculine than most Asian men.

This man is my hero lol. What the fuck was the news station saying about him?

>it's their own fault they didn't get enough testosterone during fetal development

>that video

Basically that hes a predator and having sex with local woman. How made a whole continent butthurt that he wound up on the news

Kill all non red haired/green eyed people Kill all black haired people Kill blondes too idgaf they're vermin as much as the jew I'm talking to you too nazi/kkk fucking kill nazis/kkk people nuke them all to oblivion let Ronald McDonald fucking do it if you have black hair color kkkkkyyyysssss Anytime I ever see anyone with black colored hair sympathize with being white I just wanna say "fucking kiiill yourself" RED HAIR SUPREMACY BLACK HAIR HATE HATE THE BLACKIE BLACK COLOURED HAIR IS FROM THE DEVIL KILL BLACK HAIRED PEOPLE

i'm asian and recently single, any huwite bois want me

We dont give a fuck about asians

When we get our ethno states theyll be banned from residing

Does this count as Asian?

Just lift dude. I know it's scary at first, but just do it.

I know some people are just born low-t, but for the majority of people they become low-t due to living incredibly sedentary lifestyles and eating like shit, so go work manual labour or go lift, those are your options for climbing out of the hole that so many men find themselves in these days. It isn't vain, it isn't gay, it isn't pointless, this is for your health and happiness.

Maybe.
Pic?

disgusting

asians are vermin

Central Asian sure, I should clarify that when I say Asian I mean East-Asian, not referring to Central Asians. I don't know any Central Asians but I'm sure they have less of a problem with masculinity as their cultures actually embrace it rather than condemn it like many East-Asian societies.

>Sup Forums my son, you finally figures out you have a taste for non-white pussy
>will you choose the ideology of Nazis that forbade racemixing and will have to jump through mental hoops to justify your passions to yourself?
>or will you choose ideology of Commies and love freely whoever your want and not be weird?
>...

Too many Asians in this world we need to start world 3 with North Korea right now

Tell the asians to stop making cuties.

our allies

>not letting on you are a trap
smart

We're talking about Asian males. Lifting can't do shit to help you if you're an effeminate manlet unless you're pretty enough to join a gaypop group.

/thread

You can't asian women are the master woman

I'd like to see you try

No, that is a white guy from Finland

concur

Ideally WW3 would just be slants nuking each other
That would be the best possible scenario

Commies hate whites. If you are a white commie you are a cuck by definition.

Well I support white asian mixing because of the skill sets between the races. Whites are generalists and asians are more intellectual. There for theoretically the off spring would fair well in society. But in practice they have a noticably higher amount of suicide and cancer rates.

obligatory

>in practice they have a noticably higher amount of suicide

thats because half of them are hapa males

we must stand strong together

we should stop posting this shit.
It is not in our best interests.

This is just going to make asian men resent us more and more until they're eventually as virulently anti-white as black guys.

They're smart. we don't want them as an enemy.
And they don't need to be our enemy. By default, in their natural state asian men look down on niggers and sjw victimhood culture.

mocking and belittling them pushes them to ally with people they would not other wise ally with.
increases our number of enemies for no reason.

Listen, if stop starting shit with asian guys and they're happy with their asian or latino girlfriends and wives and high-paying engineering jobs then we won't need to worry about them when we're focusing on the much more determined enemy of blacks and anti-whtie whites.

Asian guys in their natural state just want to get a gf and get a well paying job and enjoy living in a white country. They don't commit crime or try to change the country in this state.

Stop attracting extra aggression for no reason.

Asians could even be allies against islam and hordes of african boat people.

Posting ur selfie on a Sup Forums thread isn't a smart move now is it. i'm a 7/10 at best

Rice mixing is soy, don't do it
I can tell you're already an incel, rice mixing will just make your situation worse

Prior to meeting my wife, when I was available for a relationship I was openly approached and flirted with by women just 5 times in my life. 5/5 times it was an asian girl. I was always polite but didn't really play along because there was no point to entertaining the thought of dating a chink when my goals were 1. Marry a white woman, 2. Create white children in that order.

I always thought it was odd that either my appeal was largely to chinks, or they were the only ones bold enough to say something about it.

By putting sage in all fields

It also may be because the parents don't teach them their cultures they came from. Raising a mixed child requires much more tact in building their confidence healthily. But that doesnt help the cancer rates

>Oh no why are people discriminatory in their choice of a sexual/romantic partner??
I dunno, why are you? Or would you actually date an overweight girl? Because that's just as discriminatory as picking for race, all looks and no substance to it.
There's nothing wrong with discriminating your sexual/romantic partner for their looks because it's in your nature as a human and everyone does it, without exception whether they're conscious of it or not. And nobody actually has to justify their choice to anyone else.

That said, I'm also fucking furious at sex tourists in asian countries and gaijin hunters that play along because all that does is further the exact mindset and stereotypes that I just argued against.

The problem with asians is that if you impregnate them and that baby isn't a part of their plan, they'll abort that shit in a hot minute.

Asians will spread their legs for pretty much any white guy. You'd have to be insanely ugly not to get it

Asian women are to white men as black men are to white women. (((They))) want you to fuck up your genetics, and the Asian waifus are your consolation prize in their NWO.

tell white women to hop off jamals' turd dick first

what asian country be more specific

far cry 6 intro looks fucking awesome

Wtf I love Asian girls now

The most accurate depiction of a banshee zipperhead bitch I've ever seen

Hitler declared the Japanese honorary Aryans.
Interbreeding with them is 100% Nazi approved.

Asian women and ladyboys are the best!

Wouldn't stop me.

heck of a prize.

Nailed it.

The Japanese pulled AMERICA into the war retard.

Remember Pearl Harbor?

They mean China, Korea, Japan, Philippines, Thailand, etc

Will lifting make your bones and dick bigger and give you a more masculine face?

Do you realize that "Jews" are literally the product of race mixing?

I don't fucking know, guys. I seem to only be able to get dates with Japanese girls. If white women would respond to me I would date them. But they don't.

I have no idea why white men appeal to them so much though. Like, shouldn't their own kind appear to them more, or are white people somehow "exotic" to them so they have some strange kink?

photoshopped for the preview?

Fair enough.
Yeah okay, I'd be interested.
Not because you say your 7/10, but because you wouldn't post pics on Sup Forums.
Shows me that your smart.

>be virgin whitecuck
>downloaded Tinder
>changed location to various Asian countries using location spoofer
>nearly every girl I swiped was a match
>ended up with 1000+ matches in a week
>they were asking ME on dates

1/2 Korean

our help from the far east

It's time to take the yellow pill anons.

The white race is dying.

The Japanese race is dying.

The new Eurasiatic masterrace will exterminate the kikes and explore space.

If there's ever a race war I'mma kill all the slant women first and lol as you faggots baw

You don't?
They're the only biological method we have for overpowering the horde of Africans, Middle Easterners and Arabs.
Breed with them and assimilate!
Eurasian superpower 2100s!

Bad girl.

>real life ego boost from bots

embargo by usa

Sorry whitebois but you'll never outdo what we've done to your women.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mongol_invasion_of_Europe

Good thing we're a nazi board not an american one.

Typical white virgins are mad because they cant get laid. Typical communists practic.KYS

Changes nothing about my statement.

I'm ok with amwf and afwm. Asians are the only race that doesn't absolutely hate us and I think we should treat them well.

the future of existence

>The Japanese race is dying.

No, the social urban autists who have waifus/husbandos and don't want anything to do with the opposite sex are dying. Rural Japan is still growing.

underrated

The main thing you want to avoid is downgrading your cognitive abilities, you want your children to be as smart or smarter than you. With an asian you're side-grading other things at worst.

These comics are pretty funny, but some people just prefer asians and/or south americans. They look more feminine and younger (more childlike). It's more or less muh dik, it's not a "movement" the way you people seem to think it is. It's just "muh dik, these features look nice in a woman", and that's about it.

I don't think anyone can identify you by your tits, ass or legs, so post whatever you like that isn't a face.

They aren't, though.

Asians and whites are about equal, asians arguably more intelligent, whites more creative. Blacks will always be a downgrade to anyone outside, which is why they jump on anyone with slightly lighter skin - they know that it's an indicator of the person being slightly less of a nigger, and that's what they look for, an upgrade.

Women like "exotic" men, and it's not really a downgrade for them so it's fine. White men treat others better too, for better or worse, so there's that.

Nah, he was a visionary. He was already preparing the Eurasian masterrace of the future, spreading as much of his seed as he could.

Well, for just visit is not bad... but we should not mix.
we should remaisn ho we are, and asians what they are, that's the real diversity. When i've visited india, people wnated touch me (face and hair) for no fucking reason.

Its a uniquely Asian. Indian women prefer Indian men, Middle Eastern women prefer Middle Eastern men, white women prefer white men, black women prefer black men. Yes there are race-mixers in every group, which is normal and natural..

but according to statistics in an American study of dating habits:

FORTY PERCENT (40%) OF ASIAN WOMEN EXCLUDE THEIR OWN RACE FROM THE DATING POOL

FIVE PERCENT (5%) OF ASIAN WOMEN DATE ASIAN MEN EXCLUSIVELY

I will admit Genghis Khan was the greatest

Man you should just go.
Going alone make new friends and hang out with the locals.
Its easier to pick up chicks alone and spend time with them there if you dont have a friend to worry about.

>Hurr durr HAPA
Letting your son become a miserable little shit because some dog-filter THOT wouldn't diddle his dick was a failure on the fathers part. All he had to fall back on was materialistic shit and sadposting on PUA boards about Chad stealing all his pussy, you actually think his Dad played any part in making him a better person or just left that little fucker to his own devices?

Good sons come from good fathers, raise your fucking kids you twats.

Howaito piggu is a degenerate. If at all, he is polluting those women.

I like this narrative. Sign me up.

Also death by snu snu doesn't sound that bad.
Ask Neanderthals.