Who Is The Lefts Leader?

I would say Hillary, but am open for ideas. Who is your Leader?

As much garbage came out about her in the election, how can you in good conscience think she's a good leader? How about learn to lead yourself instead of needing a poster child?

The democrats have thrown Hillary away. They may trot her corpse out to wave at some crowds during the next election cycle.

I'm an archiver no time to lead, must provide information to leaders. And you, stop blaming Hillary she did so much good for the world

Hah! She destroyed nations at the whim of those who bought her. She would shoot you in the face for sheckle

They would be entirely right to do so.

>Who Is The Lefts Leader?
A really old white guy who thinks he can bring back the USSR and a really old white women who lies about her race for affirmative action.

Fitting.

Im not a cuck dem but id say schummer and pelosi.

They got no one right now.

Obama wants Duval Patrick to run in 2020. Currantly Duvall is working for Bain Capital, Mitt Romneys vulture capital company. This tells you everything you need to know about that nigger.

They are trying not to have one, it's harder to fight back against a force with no leader.

Schumer is absolutely the leader of the Democratic Party behind closed doors as far as politicians go. I'm not going to guess to what degree various business interests exercise their influence through him, but he is the head go-between to Democratic politicians.

The same applies to McConnell for the Republicans, but calling him a "leader" feels dirty when you hear how uninspiring he is.

In both cases, neither can be called the face of the party.

so they are stupid headless chicken. Explain why they are violent like a tribe of chimps without a leader

I wish them the best of luck not running an individual against Trump in 2020. It'll be 2004 all over again.

We're actually a hive mind.

>Uber individualist
>hivemind
sorry honey pie, you cannot have two scoops

Byrd is the word

The angel Lucifer

You know not the power of chaos undivided.

>Hillary
>Left

How about you take your meds, you don't want to go back to the institute, don't you? Be realistic. Without leader, Trump won. Point.
>ib4 Trudeau
Trudeau will never be the leader of the free left world

>Without leader, Trump won. Point.

Wtf are you trying to say? I don't even believe that is a proper sentence.

>How about you take your meds

I'm on my meds. Off my meds I probably would have told you that I am Satan and I am the leader.

>Trudeau will never be the leader of the free left world

What? Why is that even important, I thought we were talking about the leader of the far right.