>E Homs Aug 7
imgur.com/a/yGxj0
>Arsal Aug 3
i.imgur.com/sO9mkmx.jpg
>DeZ Jul 31
i.imgur.com/utmNybB.jpg

Developments Aug 15
>US-backed FSA downs SAA warplane near jordan border, pilot captured
>DeZ:clashes ongoing as IS pushes towards airport from Al-Ta’meen Base&Thardeh Mountains
>SAA advances in Homs prov & attempts to cut off IS supply line between Homs/Raqqa and close in on Uqayribat
>Raqqa CS:SAA liberates Kawm oasis, 30 km to Sukhnah
>Raqqa:IS penetrates SDF defences in Rumaniyah district
>Jobar:SAA capture several sites
>Ayn Tarma:video emerges of Faylaq Al-Rahman detonating tunnel bomb under SAA, 10 dead
>JaI assasinates HTS leader in retaliation for commander’s murder, E ghouta
>SAA surrounds Humaymah village, W of T2
>US-backed-SDF release 75 IS members
>US Boosts Military Aid To Lebanon:Close air support aircraft along with 100+ vehicles
>Lebanese Army convoy arrives near Sy border for IS offensive
>Turkish Army renews offensive on Kurdish-held villages in N Aleppo
>17soldiers dead, 35 injured in IS Pakistan attack
>Is claims shelling in Tal Afar(iraq) killed 2 US soldiers,5 injured
>IS kills&captures Houthis in central Yemen raid
>Houthi forces attack Saudi Coalition warship off Yemeni coast

Prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0FNtEWfay_8
youtu.be/LULzvg1gA5U
youtu.be/fbEMlqrhlSg
youtu.be/VfyDgDTu0Go
youtu.be/Yc-RmAVK8Pg
youtu.be/8prwbWLa7f0
washingtonsblog.com/2017/04/67182.html
youtu.be/_pGAcv-cvA4
youtu.be/8aAaReVn2I4
youtu.be/Es7oBV6b43Y
youtu.be/tseqwNIXhDQ
youtu.be/792ODrhwKkk
youtu.be/9nj6fc69qjM
youtu.be/8LnVHw96jFs
youtu.be/OJZRvp6w4wc
youtu.be/U3LTTbOYVfU
youtu.be/_S_zmlDuGKU
youtu.be/T634A6AWR9c
youtu.be/aG_SutViEmQ
youtu.be/zHoeU9mZ1Xss
youtu.be/tmNnZ-3JmSo
youtu.be/ro1byfe5vUM
youtu.be/L2A3KidIhe8
vimeo.com/18781528
youtu.be/t98PD6KCg2Q
youtube.com/watch?v=IlDjEd8gAkI
archive.is/eOFCh
archive.is/Vy0Lx
archive.is/3MBmD
archive.is/mReDt
archive.is/H1bVH
archive.is/BqJj5
archive.is/SPtYq
pbs.twimg.com/media/DHOTvzIXYAEio4e.jpg
pbs.twimg.com/media/DHOTvy6XgAEpred.jpg
youtu.be/THdMj0-LmRw
archive.is/Eg3Fc
twitter.com/sams_usa/status/897495604011520000
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

ASSAD WILL WIN

3rd Antioch

shit.. i should belive in my self more

>red pill must watch videos

American senator tell the other side of the story: youtu.be/0FNtEWfay_8
>Ron Paul youtu.be/LULzvg1gA5U | youtu.be/fbEMlqrhlSg
Virginia senator on Aleppo: youtu.be/VfyDgDTu0Go
>UN Neutral report on "War Crimes" in Syria: youtu.be/Yc-RmAVK8Pg
Syria: Not a Revolution: youtu.be/8prwbWLa7f0

===
"Chemical attacks" in Khan Shiekoun on April 4
washingtonsblog.com/2017/04/67182.html
>Assad: Chemical Attack Fabrication youtu.be/_pGAcv-cvA4

===
>THE TRUTH ABOUT White helmets:
youtu.be/8aAaReVn2I4
youtu.be/Es7oBV6b43Y
youtu.be/tseqwNIXhDQ
youtu.be/792ODrhwKkk
White helmets killing a child for UN youtu.be/9nj6fc69qjM
Staging CW attack videos youtu.be/8LnVHw96jFs

===
>What's REALLY Happening in Syria (by SyrianGirlPartisan): youtu.be/OJZRvp6w4wc
Syria ambassador in USA: youtu.be/U3LTTbOYVfU
Women under Bashar youtu.be/_S_zmlDuGKU
>The Face of American Regime Change: youtu.be/T634A6AWR9c
Assad visits monastery for Christmas: youtu.be/aG_SutViEmQ
Soldier met family after 5 years: youtu.be/zHoeU9mZ1Xss
>Canadian Journalist Expose The Lies of Syria: youtu.be/tmNnZ-3JmSo
===
NGO’s and hybrid warfare: youtu.be/ro1byfe5vUM
===
WikiLeaks: Turkish oil minister links to Isis oil trade
- wikileaks.org/berats-box/article
Top aide to Hillary Clinton: :Al-Qaeda is on our side in Syria
- wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/23225
===
>SJWs cuckmarch(riding in my Volkswagen van everyday) from Germany to Aleppo
youtu.be/L2A3KidIhe8
Progress: 20 left out of 3000+ at the start
6+ months have passed since the roadtrip started. From May 1st they are in Greece..
1 of them went back to berlin to visit kids.
===

Thread reminder to watch Threads.
vimeo.com/18781528

youtu.be/t98PD6KCg2Q

Muslims of /sg/, the two people in this video are Muslims, one Moroccan, and one Iranian-Pakistani. On a scale of 1-10, how much are they the biggest affront to Islam in history, and how would you punish them according to Sharia law?

youtube.com/watch?v=IlDjEd8gAkI

always go for the win lankabro

Sup Forums is fucking unbrowseable these days guys. I've never seen this amount of shill and bait threads like now.

Sqarepants go away

why do you support a fascist dictator who kills his own people?

THE SYRIAN ANIME ARMY WILL TRIUMPH AGAIN TODAY!

We're one of the smallest? Really? Well, I guess that kinda makes sense. We don't really do electoral politics.

Sup Forums has being like this for fucking months now
its gone
Mods need to bring marshal law to save this shit hole now

I just now watched that video of the soldier seeing his parents after 4.5 years

>Sqarepants go away

>martial law
>racism is banned
I hope not user-san.

is this a bad thing?

what would you say to him /sg/?

Assad planes killed his mother and his little sister back in aleppo

Haven't been following updates the past week

Have gains stopped? Seemed like DeZ liberation was days away

I know SDF is stuck in Raqqa until Christmas so whats up?

POCKET HYPE IS REAL

kebab ain't gonna remove itself

should have left the city when people talking about toppling the govt took over city lad

rate my gf lads

> Seemed like DeZ liberation was days away
half a months at least lad

His little sister after the attack
They were a normal family, trying to escape a battle and assad killed her.

You dont feel anything watching this right? You are all sociopaths

10/10
mine?

very optimistic

she gives good head

Necro lolis a the patriarchs taste lad

People die in war, imagine my shock

Afternoon /sg/

>KJU is briefed by military on plan to strike Guam in visit to Army Strategic Force. KJU orders that missile services be "ready at all times" but is waiting for US' next move[1]
>Mattis says that any strike towards US territory could escalate into war[2]
>ROK President Moon says that crisis must "absolutely be solved peacefully"[3]
>Moon continues that unilateral military action against DPRK by US would be intolerable
>Tillerson says US still open to talks with DPRK[5]
>Chinese Foreign Minsiter warns that US and ROK must "put the brakes" on any mutually provocative words and actions[6]
>US and Japan conduct military excerises in Hokkaido, Japan[7]

[1]archive.is/eOFCh
[2]archive.is/Vy0Lx
[3]archive.is/3MBmD
[4]archive.is/mReDt
[5]archive.is/H1bVH
[6]archive.is/BqJj5
[7]archive.is/SPtYq

A full copy of the DPRK statement (containing info on Guam strike) can be found here:

pbs.twimg.com/media/DHOTvzIXYAEio4e.jpg
pbs.twimg.com/media/DHOTvy6XgAEpred.jpg

Assuming US makes a conciliatory move towards DPRK and talks commence, unlikely we'll see success in forms of denuclearisation of DPRK. Best is a nuclear "freeze" and its success would be implausible at best.

>You dont feel anything watching this right?
Does an erection count?

>black label
absolute halal
that stuff is better than all the other over priced labels

yeah, I ventured myself in the catalog a few times and it's pretty shit... I guess until the wave of altright are terrorists loses momentum it will be the same....

Pic related still stands after all this time

Dude its tragic as fuck, this shouldnt happen
.....but in the real world, it does happen. And not a single side in Syria has magical civilian-evading ammunition.

Now were waiting for the part where you start shilling for rebels because you found a picture of dead people that just happened to (maybe) have been killed by a Syrian bomb instead of a rebel mortar, an ISIS suicide bomber or a US drone missile (all of which cause civilian casualties)

And thats the part where you can go fuck yourself.

Poor girl :(

Go to where?
I'm tired of retards like you saying civilians are accomplices of terrorists.
They can't leave the city because they have no place to go and all their family/house/friends/money are there.

It's easy to say "just go away" but it's impossible in real life. Most of them just want to live their life no matter who's in control.
See: youtu.be/THdMj0-LmRw

>shqiptarpants go away

I don't care

Thanxfor the updates!
>Tillerson says US still open to talks with DPRK[5]

well now, the only talk they done so far was for each side to test rockets

Never let a good crisis go to waste.
The schizophrenic tard on antipsychotics kills a Tumblr hambeast at a right wing rally and happens to have a lone Assad pic in his edge folder on his Facebook. Its perfect ammo to preach to their choir about how evil Assad and them Nazis are all at once. Maybe even tie them together. Then they can push regime change again for their master's Raytheon stock options.

>war happens,people die
imagine my shock

> Most of them just want to live their life no matter who's in control.
If the LTTE took over our village everyone that had any sense would B line to the nearest stronghold
If they stayed they know what the are getting into
they should expect it
They knew what would happen when a revolution turns violent

@137585952

lmao blown out my friend blown out..

It's really easy to say, I hope you never have to find out how hard it is.

my cousins had to do it when they fled the north
millions of them did
with nothing but the clothes on their backs
they saw what happened in Libya
they dont learn aint anyones fault

i used to really fucking hate Mr bashar al assad because my parents always fed me bullshit about how he killed hundreds of thousands of poor syrians without any reason, and because al jazeera was on the tv 24 hours a day, but after watching more and more of his interviews i became more and more redpilled slowly until i finally accepted he is based.

Remember /sg/ is a pro-DPRK, pro-Russian general!

>al jazeera

Literally the Arab CNN

media trying to indoctrinate us
atleast something everyone in the world has in common

i would personally use my torture skills on them

The see what's happeing to the people who goes to refugee camps and the ones who try to emigrate.
Famine, rape, death.

It's a better option fr them to live your live as normal as you can, they will not leave their houses and stores (bakery as example) that easy.

Or are you blaming the civilians for being in a civilian zone and it's their fault for getting bombed?

Qatar FM: ‘Lot of time’ needed to rebuild trust in Gulf
Qatar’s foreign minister said Tuesday it will take a “lot of time” to rebuild any trust between sparring Gulf countries because of the region’s continuing diplomatic crisis. As the impasse between Doha and four regional states led by Saudi Arabia entered its eleventh week, Sheikh Mohammed bin Abdulrahman Al-Thani said regional relations had been transformed by the dispute. “Qatar has always been one of the founders of the GCC organization and we still consider that this has a great importance for all of us in the region,” he told reporters. Created in 1981, the Gulf Cooperation Council groups Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates. “This organization has been built on a strategical security and been built on trust… We hope that it's restored,” he said. (AFP)

But racism is against the rules. Global Rule 3:
>You will not post any of the following outside of Sup Forums: Trolls, flames, racism, off-topic replies, uncalled for catchphrases, macro image replies.
And for Ebin Shitpost, Global Rule 13:
>Do not use avatars or attach signatures to your posts.
Mods have never really cared about the rules here it seems.

Macron tells Erdogan he wants detained journalist back in France
President Emmanuel Macron on Tuesday expressed his concerns over a French journalism student detained in Turkey in a telephone call with Turkish leader Recep Tayyip Erdogan, the Elysee Palace said. Loup Bureau was seized by Turkish border guards on the frontier with Iraq in early August after he was found to have photographs and interviews with Kurdish militia fighters among his possessions. France has been trying to gain consular protection. Macron told Erdogan he wanted “that our compatriot be able to return to France as soon as possible,” according to the statement. The two leaders will discuss the matter again next week. (Reuters)

Exactly fellow Confederate, cracking down that hard would imply taking the rules seriously.

Rise of the South when?

Perfect example is IS in mosul where the military left the city even if they could overcome them... what would the civis do in that case...

Also still under ISIS, they made living conditions so harsh that one had to chose to join them in their fight in order to sustain their families... it's a double edged sword with way you look at it

>what would you say to him /sg/?
Why the fuck are you playing on your phone right in front of their dead bodies?

DeZ by Christmas, lads.

DeZ by New Year.

>FSB Detains Ukrainian Intelligence Officer in Crimea

An alleged Ukrainian agent detained in Crimea has admitted guilt in plotting acts of sabotage in the peninsula on the orders of Ukrainian intelligence, according to Russian Federal Security Service (FSB) footage of his confession, which was revealed on Tuesday. Gennady Limeshko was detained on Saturday, while attempting to damage power lines near the Sudak-Novy Svet highway in southern Crimea, Sputnik reported, citing an FSB statement published earlier in the day. Limeshko, a senior reconnaissance scout with the Ukrainian military, is also suspected of planning to spark forest fires and cause rockfall in the same region, investigators say. Limeshko said that since 2015 he has been trained as part of a special operations team, the report said.

archive.is/Eg3Fc

>You dont feel anything watching this right? You are all sociopaths

I feel like I would lose in a game of Twister with her

....i feel nothing
i spend too much time here

Lebanese army takes new areas on border with Syria
The Lebanese army says troops have advanced along the border with Syria, tightening the siege on areas controlled by the Islamic State group. The army said Tuesday that the troops discovered bombs and explosive belts left behind by militants in areas captured on the edge of the Lebanese border town of Arsal. The Lebanese army has been preparing for an all-out attack on IS positions along the Syrian border for weeks, massing reinforcements and pounding the area with artillery shells and rockets. The Syrian army and Hezbollah are preparing for a simultaneous attack on the Syrian side of the border. (AP)

wew
them digits

Iran chief of staff in Turkey for talks on Syria, Iraq
Iran’s chief of staff arrived in Ankara Tuesday for “unprecedented” talks with Turkey’s leadership reportedly aimed at narrowing differences on the Syria crisis and coordinating policy on Iraq. General Mohammad Hossein Bagheri is due to meet Defense Minister Nurettin Canikli and President Recep Tayyip Erdogan during his three-day visit. He kicked off the visit by meeting his Turkish counterpart Hulusi Akar, the state-run Anadolu news agency said. Pro-government Turkish Daily Sabah quoted diplomatic sources as saying the visit was a “milestone” and would not have been possible unless both sides were willing to make deals on both Syria and Iraq. Iran’s IRNA news agency meanwhile described the visit as “unprecedented” in the history of bilateral relations. (AFP)

Italy to host fall G-7 interior ministers summit on security
Italy will host a summit of G-7 interior ministers centered on security issues in the fall. Italian Interior Minister Marco Minniti says the meeting is being organized at the request of Italy's G-7 partners: Canada, France, Germany, the UK, Japan and the US. Italy currently holds the rotating helm of the Group of Seven industrialized nations. Minniti said Tuesday that while the threat of a terror attack remains high in Italy, there is “no trace of an imminent threat” or attack. He said that since the start of 2015, Italy has expelled 199 foreigners suspected of being security threats after showing initial signs of radicalization but “not reaching the attack plan stage.” Minniti says the G-7 summit would probably be held in October. (AP)

I see your number.

Saudi Arabia, Iraq to re-open border crossing after 27 years
Saudi Arabia and Iraq plan to open the Arar border crossing for trade for the first time since 1990, when it was closed after the countries cut ties following Saddam Hussein’s invasion of Kuwait, Saudi local media reported on Tuesday. Officials toured the site on Monday and spoke with Iraqi religious pilgrims, who for the past 27 years had access to the crossing only once annually during the hajj season, the Mecca newspaper reported. The governor of Iraq’s southwestern Anbar province said the Iraqi government had deployed troops to protect the desert route leading to Arar. The announcement follows a decision by the Saudi cabinet on Monday to establish a joint trade commission with Iraq. (Reuters)

twitter.com/sams_usa/status/897495604011520000

>According to SNHR report, no less than five chemical attacks were recorded after Khan Sheikhoun attack

Stop posting Anime

M..make me

isis media is on fire, one video everyday

more flag videos

and i see yours as well lad

That's not how you get numbers, lads.

You actually want to see more anime pictures and post like that to get anime pic replies ;^) very strategic

Churning them out while they still can

I got a question. How do I convert to Islam in Poland?

wtf I love islamic terrorists now

why is he so smug?

You are all children watch this

fug

I was just checking yours though.

Warsaw has a muslim community
try there

You don't.

Absolutely pathetic lad

how can the orange golem even compete?

No. No I don't.

You don't.

KYS apostate

Lol.

I was gonna ask which conf flag our hezbo flag guy is but glad u made it clear

btfoing Kikes and their puppets for 5 years straight can do that to a man

Checking digits and playing for GETS is against the rules.

hail victory, my confederate brother

checked based commu pede