Why do they think that isn't just going to make shit worse?

Why do they think that isn't just going to make shit worse?

Other urls found in this thread:

pewhispanic.org/2016/09/08/latino-population-growth-and-dispersion-has-slowed-since-the-onset-of-the-great-recession/
youtube.com/watch?v=6zPtpRrpU-g
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because they don't know better.

Really, who's going to mix? In a couple years, mexicans will be so integrated that they wont even look brown anymore.

They celebrate White genocide to taunt us.

It's genocide of white people

Why is it bad to mow these people down again?

Because it's what they're paid to do.
fuck off even if you don't look brown it doesn't make you white.

They are winning aren't they?

because MSM doesn't give them airtime so your mom and her reasing group friends never see these people

That message is pretty racist 2bh

>lol your grandkids are gonna be brown

so america will turn into detroit?

(((Heeb))) masters ?

Baiting bitch, hope no one fell for it.

Why are shitskins so desperate to race mix?

Oh boy

This slogan presupposes there is something wrong or 'lesser' with being brown.

Obviously these plebs don't read Nietzsche

Wonder how happy she will be raising those kids alone when he's off to prison.

It loses a lot of its luster when you realize that all of these Hispanic mothers that are having babies so much are high school educated and impoverished. If minorities end up becoming a majority in 2050 then the U.S's economy really WILL collapse.

>openly celebrating white genocide

And a bunch of white guys marching with tiki torches are the evil ones?

>meanwhile white birth rates are skyrocketing and shitskins are being deported at record pace
Why do liberals think this is a good tactic? Pretend to be winning and then proceed to smugly antagonize your opposition in the most public way possible, further distancing them from your ideology and creating an unshakable motivation to vote against you just to prove you wrong.

Nobody will see this and think "Oh wow they must really be winning here, I sure am embarrassed. I better cast my anonymous votes for their party instead of the one who doesn't want me to go extinct." I can't wait for midterms. I'm going to burn through a gallon of lube beating it raw around the clock to salt mining threads.

literally liberals entire shtick is not understanding consequences

Sure.

>white birth rates are skyrocketing
No they aren't.

Translation: haha everyone is gonna be as ugly as me

I feel bad for this cuttently hatching and moulting generation of mulattoes. The rate of race-mixing is going down, and the multicultural world they were eugenically bred for will not exist.

Can we please finally start the race war?

Not skyrocketing, but for the first time in over a decade they outpaced shitskins.
With the lower life expectancy and deportations, America didn't get browner for atleast one year.

What a smug looking beaner bitch,needs to be deported asap.

That is enough, I am moving to Iceland. Fuck the States and the hogs that live within it.

And Low IQ.

>t. quadroon.
Nigger.

Do you have a link?

>We've gone too far this time Schlomo!

I celebrate white genocide in every alt-right group Im in Facebook. Your people deserve to be breeded out for the degeneracy you've brought on this Earth.

Actually now that I think about it, where is all this shit about black and brown babies coming from? I know that there's a study about minorities just barely having more births than whites but apparently the Hispanic population of the U.S has been on a sharp decline since like 2007.

pewhispanic.org/2016/09/08/latino-population-growth-and-dispersion-has-slowed-since-the-onset-of-the-great-recession/

HEEEEEEEEEEB

Thikk Thiqq Thicc
Thick Thicq Thikq
Thikc Thiqc Thiqk

then leave white countrys . oh you dont want to , eh ?

I'm getting scared to be honest. My gf is starting to make excuses to avoid sex. She still wants kids with me and talks all the time about how she could never fuck a black guy. But then she talks about the time she dated a Mexican quite often and how they almost had kids, how she wishes she did....

I'm fucked, aren't I?

ITT: Idiots getting triggered by facts.

I wonder how mentally stunted you have to be on either side of this to care about someone's skin color. Seriously, what has happened to you in your life that you think this shit matters at all?

This.

You'll miss us when we're gone, when the world turns to shit.

they know it will

that's why they laugh

the sad bit is that there are real white leftist women that will impregnate jamal x5 not for getting back at daddy or virtual signaling but in a vague senseless desire to help "the struggle" and to white out white people

what they dont realise is how they will be alone and will have to bear the heavy burden

women really can be this retarded, dont doubt it

Lmao this triggers you guys a lot.

Brown babies are inevitable :)

>12% of the population
>vs 60% of it
>that 12% counts kids who are already mixed
What does someone who's 1/5th brown look like?

You haven't done anything of value ever in your life. Stop taking credit for the accomplishments of people who are better and smarter than you will ever be, who just happen to have the same color skin as you. No one is going to miss you or anyone like you, if you really want the world to be better you should just kys.

>yfw you cant tell the difference between race baiting Sup Forums memes and serious people at a protest.

>do they think

there's no thought involved trust me

He means they're increasing in america. Euros are still under threat.

Honestly, trim out the familiar "anti-racist is code for anti-white" slogan and you'd probably jog a few normie noggins since this is actually something that happens pretty regularly

hopefully the car thing is one of many to come

Shes leaking her own wish that someone, anyone, even a shitskin, would bone her

They aren't facts, you idiot, it's a projection of what America might look like in 30 or so years. Do you even know what you're talking about?

Race wouldn't be an issue if retards kept either being being violent or being smug children about it.

funny because white males pay the vast majority of taxes in this country

It's not about leftist success, it's about feeling good about giving a fuck you to the enemy and being edgy.
Same reason there's always some guys on the right that just wanna Sieg Heil everywhere.
>>>/mexico/
Be more subtle.

t. mixed rootless mongrel

This.

Because it is bad for Le pacifist movement of peace xD

It's like they're just asking to be murdered, violently

Fuck off Asian you have no dog in this soup kitchen.

He said white genocide, not the Holocaust.

They're not skyrocketing, they're barely able to hold the whites at first, that's not a good sign but at least whites are still the majority in their own country...for now.

Because the prime motivation is hatred and so there's no reason to be smart about it.

You should encourage this, incidentally.

Its planned.

They increase taxes on working people in their native land. These people are educated so they logically see they can't afford a large family. So they have one or two children and support them well.

Meanwhile the government gives gibs, housing and all manner of other supports to invaders and the low class.

This effectively eliminates the middle class, who are the only real threat to the elites. The elites get a ready made army of imported welfare slaves within 50 year.

The enemy was, is and always will be the government and the elites. Its a story as old as time. The only solution is to cut the head off the snake, the appendages will follow suit shortly after.

The newest racist is Kim K. Who got famous from fucking black guys

Yeah, that's a lost cause bro. Abort that jezebel.

lets oblige them. I will Toyota Corolla of peace over their fat bodies.

Asians are our allies, stop insulting them. We can actually bring them over to our side you know. They'll help.

>fuck off even if you don't look brown it doesn't make you white.

Thats the story of a lot of White Americans user

i think a lot of Sup Forums are in denial about how many people really do not see this as an issue. theyre not making anything worse because people really dont care.
im not condoning this at all im just telling a truth

>tfw would very bang.

they are trying to get more idiots to go out and larp in anger.
drop the 88 until we have secured the 14

This is just like the polls that said Hillary was ahead. The people who project that America won't be white work with those who are trying to flood the country with illegals and refugees. They expect you to be gullible faggots and believe "studies" and "statistics". Typical communist strategy, LIE

Kek kek kek ..hahaha

I think they care.

youtube.com/watch?v=6zPtpRrpU-g

They can't help themselves. They're obsessed with white people and always will be.

Someone posted the link a week ago when I saw it. This year, and projected for next year as well White birth rates have surpassed all others in the United States, with them expected to jump next year even higher.

>women
>think

Nice meme

Mexican Americans are latin, pasty acne ridden blonde cave people are white.

most people dont care. believe it or not, most people have more going for them in their lives that their whiteness.

Why aren't the so-called nazis attacking colleges and universities? They're the ones churning out these drones.

Tfw you realize white supremacy was instigated and funded by the Asian community for decades

>white genocide isn't real!

>ok fine, it's real, but no one cares lol :^)

To be frank it's good that they are now becoming more open about their desire for white genocide. Sooner or later the white man will fight back.

Western world needs to crash and burn

I wish. White men in the west are far too domesticated now. In 100 years, the only white countries will only be to the right of where Poland begins.

They're just people descended of Spaniards and Amerindians, most more featherneck in them though. Language wise, they are latin, not ethnically

stop projecting

>Your people deserve to be breeded out for the degeneracy you've brought on this Earth.

LMAO if it wasnt for white Dutch people this island would be one big inbred fuckfest, and a 3rd world country like Haiti.

I see these shitskin's degeneracy every day.
Inbred, malnutritioned, uneducated pedophiles that only want to drink warm guiness through a straw in front of their "house" while snorting cocaine and fucking whores or their own children.

Come visit me some day, i will show you what degeneracy is..

This potatonigger gets it.

>descended of Spaniards and Amerindians
So yes, not white. Thank you.

>fucked
>cucked
ftfy

Jews and women. We are fucked.

Coming here made me more aware of the whole issue and damned if where I live isn't getting more and more white. I was puzzled at first and then I realised that no social housing has been added in decades. All the older council houses have been mostly sold off and all new ones are private.
Walking through the local shopping centre and the majority of people are white now. Including couples with much larger families than before.
Nothing cheers you up like seeing a family out for trip with four blue eyed blonde kids.

what's her insta lads?

i agree that most dont care but when white people begin to become a minority in 50 or so years they will care believe me. people will become more insulted and segregated. this idea of a perfect nation where all groups share power equally is an idyllic myth. throughout history big demographic changes in a nations ethic makeup have always lead to or come about because of large-scale conflict and war. one group always dominates over others.
i am convinced that as the white population in the US falls the country will face major problems and more likely civil war. it would be best to avoid this and let whites retain control in my opinion, but i doubt that will happen

this is what storm fags actually believe