Reminder Sup Forums we arent a White Surpremacist board. We just HATE KIKES

Any talk of being "pro-white" somehow means that you're a white supremacist.
These people pushing this labeling are either intellectually dishonest, brainwashed, or plain stupid.

The alt-right isn't white supremacist. Just pro-white.
Basically, identity politics that white people are allowed to play.

Unfortunately, identity politics is cancer no matter who plays the game.
As long as MSM and the left keep pushing the "white people are to blame for everything" narrative, white identity politics will grow stronger.

Identity politics and de-platforming rational speakers will lead to widespread violence.

I am a white supremacist and I am on this board,
GTFO leaf

youre a kike youre not white

is that what your PR department tells you to say

nah but if you are part of the resistance, you shoud know you're going to prison.

Why?

You don't have to be a white supremacist to be realistic. It is undeniable that one can generally navigate another person's behavioral tendencies and IQ/cranial potential. Usually, and historically, whites are known for orderly behaviour and the skill in catologuing. White people, through colonialism and arm-chair anthropology , debatably discovered justification for what they saw as uncivilized/savage behaviour. AKA big lips and protruding jaw = aggressive and over eager, or big nose and deep set eyes = smart thorough thinker with an open mind. White peoples, supposedly, possessed more rational-contributing features. This is an inconvenience for the Liberal corporate order, which seeks to cemeny Semites as the 99% of the (1%) [9/10 of 1% global elite are Jewish ]. This despotism is not new. Throughout history, strong-arm European and Middle Eastern leaders have catalogued and criticized Judaism for its inhumane treatment of "the cattle" (You) and also for the willingness to spread corruption or degeneracy.
This is not my personal opinion, but one of growing popularity and the explanation above can be interpreted as a softer - more tame - perception of racism or nationalism [as it relates to Judaism and Euro/Anglo Nationalism].

Yeah nobel laureates because jews pick other jews. not based off merit you fucking retard.

lol no sweetie. thats not how any of this works..

Jews are going to be exposed as the satanists they are.

Isis + Ra + EL = Israel

EL = Saturn = Satan

Sabbath = Saturday

Saturday = Saturnday = Satan day
JEWS ARE WHERE SATANISM COMES FROM

so do you acknowledge that your kind is behind whats happening to white countries?

Oh right...
I forgot I was on Sup Forums

I am a white supremacist and I am on this board,
GTFO leaf

I acknowledge that my kind are behind white countries

Richard Spencer needs to fuck off. I hate Marxists, SJWers and the Deep State Faggots. I don't give a fuck about based kikes, niggers, poos or any other manner of subhuman. If they're based and not deep in leftymania, who gives a fuck?

No worries. The game is what it is.

>remember Sup Forums we are super fucking retarded and want to make is so none of the moderates will feel sympathetic for the white race instead of using a white pride flag or something like white lives matter, we are going to use a symbol everyone but us hate because we are not cucks and we don't need the moderates to sypathize with us, who cares we will never win any election and all the moderates will be to afraid to vote anything even remotely pro-white
AT LEAST WE ARE NOT KEKS

Kikes arent ever based.

Richard spencer is a CIA shill

you scared kike?

you tryna get the goyim to fight while you oy vey all the way to israel.

suck a dick.

There's good kikes and bad kikes I think. I'm not prepared to go full 1488. I want to murder every Maoist liberal in this country but I'm prepared to throw an entire race in the over. The evil ones, yeah. But there's just as many crooked evil niggers or republicans out there as kikes.

Yeah I know, this fucking faggot is a Bush asset. He needs to be shot into the sun ASAP.

Ok. I don't condone hate or disgust because it is very hard to better yourself under a negative aura. But, everyone has their own path to find/follow.

Not prepared to throw an entire race in the over...

...hope that wasn't Freudian...

>good jews
still can't trust them, not even a anti-Zionist one

why does pro-white always turn into "ZOMG WHITE SUPREMACISTS WANT TO GAS EVERYONE WHO'S NOT BLUE EYES BLONDE HAIR"

>Sup Forums white.

lol

Reminder that Sup Forums is a board for politically incorrect opinions. That means it's a board for both white surpremacists and kike haters.

I rather just be an American Supremacist and hate kikes

in b4 leaf im behind 7 proxies

VanillaISIS - you cant even light a tiki torch without burning down your own cause.

Those are people hired by Soros you fucking CIA nigger

I personally only hate (((Communist))). Kikes are large part of the leftist (((Communist))) agenda both in the last and today so it is impossible to separate the two.