Redditor here. I'm not a Neo Nazi but I do agree with some of you guy's opinions

I have been a redditor for a while, but the level of SJW's there are getting worse. I've been browsing Sup Forums for a few days now for a breath of fresh air.

Anyway, I do believe that Jewish people hold an unusually high amount of influence in this country and it's probably because an elite group of Jews run this world, or they just might be very smart people. I believe the Holocaust did happen and many innocent non-evil jews died, but I think the numbers were probably exaggerated so Zionists could justify invading Palestine. People in school aren't taught much on how Stalin killed way more of his own people than Hitler did. Stalin was at least just as bad as Hitler.

No person is born equal, and race and intelligence do go hand in hand. However, I believe it is stupid to judge entirely based on race since I know there are black people smarter than me out there. I do not believe there is a superior race, and it seems all the races have their own strengths and weaknesses. I will also admit that Asians are the best at math. I do feel a bit awful admitting this about race. Ignorance is bliss I guess. The world can't be all hunky dory like in Star Trek, and frankly, I wish the bullshit that "race is a social construct" was real lol.

These are just my thoughts that aren't well excepted on Reddit. If I were even to bring any of this up I would be hearing "NAZI NAZI NAZI" all day long. Anyway, AMA.

redditor here, great post friend! have an upboat and sage! :)

welcome to Sup Forums, based magapede

Show me your dick or GTFO!

upvote :) welcome to Sup Forums!

kek

do you borrow your wife to BASED black man?

Jews are pure evil

lend

This isn't your personal blog, faggot. Fuck off.

>a few days
Wow, I underestimated how quickly Sup Forumsification works apparently.
If this speed keeps up you'll likely have fully integrated to chan culture in half a year

Kek, good one

No. I'm an unmarried incel lol. If I was I still wouldn't

Why is Sup Forums so shy in posting gore to drive these faggots from here?
Is Sup Forums that far gone?

I don't want to get banned dumbass. There are other boards you can post them at

>Redditor here
fuck off

It's crazy gore would be banned here. But then again, this place might be full of pictures of starved jews and Isil beheading I guess.

Lurk more faggot. We don't glorify you're ability to write blocks of text or hold simple opinions here.

I'm rethinking a lot of my beliefs. I just wanted to know what Sup Forums thought of my opinions. I hardly call that a block of text.

Just keep lurking and you'll catch up eventually. Like you said yourself, ignorance is bliss and that's something that all of us as people need to move away from. The world is such a pussified mess at the moment that the more we can uncuck people the better.

>reddit is bad
how uninformed can you nazis even be? we're on the right side of history, not you.

grow a fucking spine and act on the knowledge you have. Civilization is burning and you are not far right yet. Stop being a pussy

Post feet

Sounds like you are on the right track OP. Makes me happy to see people on the right path.

Your next step is to delve into the specific families who are in control. The 13 Bloodlines. Once you have a basis for this do some research into ancient Babylon / Sumeria mythology / religion and connect the dots to the current theologies of today.

If you have any questions feel free to ask.

sorry but if you agree with anything ever posted here you're a neo nazi

Cool story, fag. Where do I subscribe?