Brit/pol/: Actual links edition

>Grenfell fire: Inquiry to examine council actions
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40935955

>UK may have to pay EU in temporary customs union, Davis suggests
theguardian.com/politics/2017/aug/15/brexit-david-davis-uk-may-have-to-pay-eu-temporary-customs-union

>North Korean leader Kim Jong-un to watch ‘reckless Yankees’ a bit longer before deciding on Guam attack
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/08/14/kim-jong-un-briefed-north-korea-plan-attack-guam/

>NHS Waiting Times Are a Postcode Lottery
theguardian.com/society/2017/aug/15/nhs-waiting-times-and-treatment-access-are-a-postcode-lottery-report-warns

>Commuters brace for steepest fare rise in five years as UK inflation rises to 3.6%
theguardian.com/business/2017/aug/15/commuters-brace-for-steepest-fare-rise-in-five-years-as-uk-inflation-rises-to-36

>Theresa May's plan to leave EU behind by making UK global trade leader with NO borders
express.co.uk/news/politics/841252/Brexit-news-Theresa-May-transition-EU-trade-deal-no-borders-global-trade

>Holborn Tube station evacuated after 'loud bang and smoke' - Central line suspended
archive.is/FqMyh

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TyGhg8BmECw
youtube.com/watch?v=m8fOhg2XoKs
youtube.com/watch?v=NEwdo_AlqKQ
youtube.com/watch?v=utDEkUWyQ8Y
youtube.com/watch?v=GpK7jajX-rQ
youtube.com/watch?v=w55A9o9AGiY
youtube.com/watch?v=6wPhiIkvU04&list=PLYOaFvSd0bB1JUkf9Q0GW8l8xCyJRooEo
youtube.com/watch?v=PZtYENfNa7k
youtube.com/watch?v=w6qYjisp51M
youtube.com/watch?v=t-8ScJZ-ewI
youtube.com/watch?v=WwvQKwPvPeo
youtube.com/watch?v=3wqAONXOxSk
youtube.com/watch?v=yEwpKCXirC8
youtube.com/watch?v=dc26aTCwyYM
youtube.com/watch?v=SBa1U5Jj-PQ
youtube.com/watch?v=IPo6e4GT-co
youtube.com/watch?v=rK1P6CPT4bg
youtube.com/watch?v=fnSCHTH0Q0A
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-40935150
theguardian.com/politics/2017/aug/15/brexit-david-davis-uk-may-have-to-pay-eu-temporary-customs-union
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/08/14/kim-jong-un-briefed-north-korea-plan-attack-guam/
theguardian.com/society/2017/aug/15/nhs-waiting-times-and-treatment-access-are-a-postcode-lottery-report-warns
theguardian.com/business/2017/aug/15/commuters-brace-for-steepest-fare-rise-in-five-years-as-uk-inflation-rises-to-36
express.co.uk/news/politics/841252/Brexit-news-Theresa-May-transition-EU-trade-deal-no-borders-global-trade
express.co.uk/news/uk/841231/london-underground-holborn-tube-stattion-evacuated-loud-bang-smoke-fire-alert-latest-news
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-latest-news-uk-eu-single-market-quit-international-tribunal-risk-no-formal-notice-europe-a7877436.html
youtu.be/cgLZSZqEZF8?t=4m5s
globalfirepower.com/countries-comparison-detail.asp?form=form&country1=china&country2=india&Submit=COMPARE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Constitution_of_the_United_Kingdom
bl.uk/magna-carta/articles/britains-unwritten-constitution
youtube.com/watch?v=sOhnZt9rh80
youtube.com/watch?v=qcJPlkqOYX0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

RECOMMENDED VIEWING FOR BRIT/POL/

>BBC The Great Offices of State: 1. The Dark Department
youtube.com/watch?v=TyGhg8BmECw

>BBC The Great Offices of State: 2. Palace of Dreams
youtube.com/watch?v=m8fOhg2XoKs

>BBC The Great Offices of State: 3. The Secret Treasury
youtube.com/watch?v=NEwdo_AlqKQ

>The Secret World of Whitehall Episode 1 The Real Sir Humphrey
youtube.com/watch?v=utDEkUWyQ8Y

>The Secret World of Whitehall Episode 2 Behind the Black Door
youtube.com/watch?v=GpK7jajX-rQ

>The Secret World of Whitehall Episode 3 The Network
youtube.com/watch?v=w55A9o9AGiY

>Monarchy - David Starkey
youtube.com/watch?v=6wPhiIkvU04&list=PLYOaFvSd0bB1JUkf9Q0GW8l8xCyJRooEo

> UK Supreme Court: The Highest Court in the Land
youtube.com/watch?v=PZtYENfNa7k

>Kenneth Clark's Civilisation - The Skin of our Teeth
youtube.com/watch?v=w6qYjisp51M

>This Sceptic Isle
youtube.com/watch?v=t-8ScJZ-ewI

>Home Town Fanatics
youtube.com/watch?v=WwvQKwPvPeo

>How We Fell For Europe
youtube.com/watch?v=3wqAONXOxSk

>The Night of the Long Knives
youtube.com/watch?v=yEwpKCXirC8

>Enoch Powell Documentary
youtube.com/watch?v=dc26aTCwyYM

>The Making of Modern Britain series
youtube.com/watch?v=SBa1U5Jj-PQ

> The Strange Case of the Law, episode 1 of 3, Laying Down the Law
youtube.com/watch?v=IPo6e4GT-co

> The Strange Case of the Law, episode 2 of 3, The Pursuit of Liberty
youtube.com/watch?v=rK1P6CPT4bg

>End of Empire (1985), chapter 1: The Beginning of the End
youtube.com/watch?v=fnSCHTH0Q0A

3rd for the UK has no constitution

is he really mental or just trolling

>3rd for the UK has no constitution
Are you an idiot sir?

Also the links are still wrong and will be changed you autist.

>Grenfell fire: Inquiry to examine council actions

>Drug deaths in Scotland rose by 23% in 2016
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-40935150

>UK may have to pay EU in temporary customs union, Davis suggests

>North Korean leader Kim Jong-un to watch ‘reckless Yankees’ a bit longer before deciding on Guam attack

>NHS waiting times and treatment access are a postcode lottery, report warns

>Commuters brace for steepest fare rise in five years as UK inflation rises to 3.6%

>Theresa May's plan to leave EU behind by making UK global trade leader with NO borders

>Holborn Tube station evacuated after 'loud bang and smoke' - Central line suspended
express.co.uk/news/uk/841231/london-underground-holborn-tube-stattion-evacuated-loud-bang-smoke-fire-alert-latest-news

>UK risks an international court case over Theresa May's plans for leaving EU single market
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-latest-news-uk-eu-single-market-quit-international-tribunal-risk-no-formal-notice-europe-a7877436.html

quints don't lie

the UK has no constitution, your pic was tl;dr

no free speech and no guns

might as well be toilet paper

Are we using this edition (made by the spammer) or is someone making a new thread?

No written constitution. It has its ups and downs.

That's not what a constitution is you brainless fuck. The problem with people like you is, you're so Americanised you think that's what a constitution is.

It is the embodiment of our entire state.

Rightly, I am afraid I must withdraw my offer of a pint on Friday. We've rearranged, and needed to make reservations, and so there's no real scope for you turning up.

Chin up.

the uk consitituion is useless

i hope you are jailed when you try to cite this "consitituiton"

In Finland there is a very crazy bang on the ground, I have to get to somebody's body as soon as I bump properly. Fantasy was to get girls and boys in the same bed to shake and do everything. Fuck and at the same time puts on the ass, tastes the dick and gets bumps on the face. Put a guy in your buddy 1 and 2 at the same time, without forgetting the tying and subtraction games.

It would be a great weekend

Apparently we aren't using this version lads. Fucking mess because of OP.

Back here, if it such pleases you.

this

Begin purchasing firearms

fuck off with this OP obession

We do have written constitution, LARGLEY uncodified doesn't mean FULLY uncodified.

Could this happen here?

Would it? They already tried with #Rhodesmustfall. It failed. But they could always try again.

Fuck off you new mong, you obviously have no context and are too fucking lazy to see for yourself by looking into the (real) thread but OP made an edition at 200 posts, spammed it in an attempt to derail, then made this edition at 300 and pretended to be someone else, with the wrong links again. It's not an "OP obsession", its a fact of not usign a spammers edition and it's not even me who decided we weren't using this version (we might still).

>no guns
>Protestants may have arms for their defence suitable to their conditions and as allowed by law;
>Bill of Rights (1689)
Papists get out

fuck off people can go read the news for themselves then needing it spoonfed

fuck your fucking links you baby

FUCK you faggot

Deus vult

>thinks the american constitution is a definition of the constitution
>misunderstands the Bill of Rights
The Bill of Rights was a response to laws that had been violated and was not the center piece of our state like the American constitution.

And the right to bear arms comes from the Assize of Arms 1182, not BoR 1689.

Oh piss off you depressing, annoying, infantile fucking mong. I mentioned the links once and you skipped everything else I said and focused on that. It's the fact OP is a notorious spammer, not just the links (which he also actively tries to fuck up). It's also about having the actual format.

>get arrested
>"our constitution protects me!"
>"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH" t. leftist marxist Judge
>sentences you to whatever the fuck he(she) likes while allowing paki rapists to walk free
Fuck our constitution, fuck it to death

So is Brexit happening or not?

mate there's people stealing and pissing on war memorials
its a matter of time

>using a faggot left wing meme as the intro image

grow up, its a thread that will disapear in mere ours, who cares what the OP says

no the spammers are the people obsessed with the format, just say "brit/pol/" and be done with it

this. i get angry at people who try to resist banter and insults on this board when they are true.

Mate, you cunts honestly frustrate the fuck out of me. The Constitution is the framework for how a state is run, not a Bill of Rights which is PART of the American Constitution (all amendments taken from OUR constitution).

You do know the American Constitution isn't just a list of amendments?

>thinks the american constitution is a definition of the constitution
When the fuck did I say that?
user says no guns, even though one of the bills in the picture specifically says Proddies can have guns

> Could this happen here?

Of course. It didn't happen with Rhodes because they'd have all been expelled.

it doesent matter

all that matter is that americans can do things we would be jailed for

not likely the polls show majority are against it, democrats will get in and reverse anything tha'ts been done.

Thanks for the list lad.

Fuck off you stupid mong. The format matters and no one wants spammers.

G-good Evening A-Anglo-senpais. . .

The sad thing is it wouldn't be a violent mob tearing them down and beating them, it'll be indifferent people letting them rust and crumble at the hands of time

nonce

the format dosent matter

what fo you think this is , a fucking newspaper

grow up this is an imageboard

M-Mean!

Pints are bad for ya anyway

I hope China fucks them up so badly they need to recruit them from here to fight

Anyone else ever sniff their hand after itching their groin?

You are implying that, by thinking a Constitution is a list of amendments and not the framework for governance of a state. Its not just a list of random rights that were conceived (like the Bill of Rights which is PART of the American constitution but not the constitution its self) and the British constitution is based on 1000 years of trial & error, is the most legally advanced in the world but you're shitting all over it because "muh no guns."

>user says no guns, even though one of the bills in the picture specifically says Proddies can have guns
Because King James II had violated the right of Protestants to own guns. It was already legal that they could possess guns, but the BoR was not entrenched into law thus it could be "violated" - the right to bear arms comes from the Assize of Arms 1182, NOT the BoR 1689. That's your own misunderstanding of what a constitution is and what the BoR is that has led you to believe we have a second amendment like America.

You've been here for a week, I can already tell. Stop responding to me mong.

4:05 which one of you is this?

youtu.be/cgLZSZqEZF8?t=4m5s

I wonder if we'll see any violence in the UK if these two titans go to war. The UK Indian community of course is huge compared to the UK Chinese community, but still.

That's different, some drunks at the local memorial hardly count as literally pulling the memorial down.

There's quite alot going on in that webm, but to me the most significant thing is the police sitting and doing nothing whilst it happens. Those people had complicit state authority to do what they did.

Eh, some of the really old stuff maybe, but I think political mobs storming statue's is much worst that a memorial to First Taranaki War going to rust.

That's not what a Constitution is, fucking hell.

stay mad boogie

if it doesent let us do things that americans can do

its worthless, the only rights worth having are the ones that make racism legal

M8, I at no point waded into this retarded 'no constitution' shitflinging
The man says no guns
One of the bills says yes guns, but only for Prots
I post a funny Ulster painting and tell Catholics to leave
Fucking heck

We don't have rights in this country. We have privileges, and they can be taken away at any moment so you best be a good goy.

This is the most Brit/pol/ video ever made
>(((CIVIC))) KEKS
>Different colour ties
>The meed-ya

Hello Nappy.

>Wastes his time reading irrelevant laws

>if it doesent let us do things that americans can do
A Constitution is the framework for the governance of a state, not a Bill of Rights. A Bill of Rights is what you're (indirectly) referring to. You don't want the American Constitution, unless you want to emulate how the American government is run (aka, become a federal republic). That's what I mean when I say you're misunderstanding what a Constitution is due to our Americanised our country is. Do some reading into our own constitution

>One of the bills says yes guns, but only for Prots
Yes, because you don't understand what the Bill of Rights is or was. The Bill of Rights in the American Constitution is entrenched and intertwined with the Constitution (which is written, unlike ours) and one of those amendments in the American Bill of Rights is the Second Amendment which is the right to bear arms.

OUR Bill of Rights 1689 was designed after a century of civil wars and two centuries of strained monarchical-parliamentary relationships and were a direct response to King James II disarming Protestants (his rivals). The ""right to bear arms"" in English law comes from the Assize of Arms 1181 but doesn't mention "...shall not be infringed" and is not entrenched into law like the Second Amendment in America is.

>could possibly lead to a "small scale" nuclear exchange between the two nations

Hype?

Not even worth responding to you fucking brainlet. The sad thing is you're probably one of the same mongs complaining about the British Constitution but you won't read your own countries constitution.

globalfirepower.com/countries-comparison-detail.asp?form=form&country1=china&country2=india&Submit=COMPARE

>He posts another paragraph
m8
Let me make jokes
How many times do I have to explain it

There is no British Constitution you yankeeboo.

It was not part of their blood,
It came to them very late,
With long arrears to make good,
When the Saxon began to hate.

Another autistic law debate.

It does raise an interesting point though. Anyone, at literally any Right-wing gathering, can destroy the entire thing with one flag, one raised arm and bring down a coordinated media bombardment if they wanted.
The fact this is so obvious makes me doubt the sanity or sincerity of those that appear using this symbolism.
My tinfoil is starting to tingle.
Lets just say that lessons need to be learned with the American Right-wingers and we over here need to take note as well..

>BNP
>Civic

>HM Treasury v Ahmed

>another brainlet who doesn't know what a constitution is
We don't have a written Constitution, you fucking idiot. A Constitution is the framework for how a state is run, every country in the world (even Somalia) IF IT IS A COUNTRY, has a Constitution.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Constitution_of_the_United_Kingdom

Why are you people so fucking retarded and why won't you read your own constitution?

The "constitiution" is meaningless. Pretty much anybody can get a firearms certificate, but you can't defend yourself with the weapons.

We don't have rights. No freedom of speech and no equivalent of the US 2nd amendment. It won't change.

They're openly claiming the UK doesn't have a constitution. Idiots like that can't slide.

>we don't have a written constitution

Then we don't have one.

>b-but the CODE man... the CODE

Meant more that it's accusing UKIP of being civic and cucked without actually using the words

This is a politics board.

Fuck sake, again, what you're referring to is a Bill of Rights. The Constitution is the framework for how a state is run. None of you even know what a fucking constitution is.

Second time, what you're describing is a Bill of Rights. We have laws for how a state is run, you called them ""irrelevant" and dismissed my response, said I wasted my time reading them.

God, I hope brainlets like you don't infect the gene pool.

To be fair, he has a point. This an army of mongs confusing the difference between a codified Bill of Rights (the American version) and a Constitution. It's not even a law discussion. They're genuinely brain dead.

Not anything that couldn't be changed by a government

But it's so tiresome, it just goes around in circles of
>It's unwritten
>Then it's not real
>But it is real
>Then where is it written?
>It's unwritten
>Then it's not real

bl.uk/magna-carta/articles/britains-unwritten-constitution

>Fuck sake, again, what you're referring to is a Bill of Rights. The Constitution is the framework for how a state is run. None of you even know what a fucking constitution is.

our consitution is useless stop shilling it

The American Constitution can be modified and has been, many times. Some states are not constitutional in their interpretation of the Second Amendment, New Jersey to name one.

If it's not written down it's not applicable in a court of law.

Weren't the BNP sued for not allowing Blacks to join? Didn't they have to change their constitution to adhere to laws on multiculturalism? that's kinda fucked up.

Hey lads. Just spent the past day making this Moggwave vid. Hope it's not shit and my shilling isn't completely intolerable.

youtube.com/watch?v=sOhnZt9rh80

It's the same people winding up the same autist who can't see he's being wound up, every time.

But IT IS WRITTEN DOWN. The Constitution its self is not called "THE CONSTITUTION" as in their is no singular document that governs us, like the United States.

It's a collection of laws and legal rulings, the same lot I posted and again, you called "irrelevant" and said "I wasted my time" and the idiotic statement of

>it's not applicable in a court of law.

May as well win most stupid post of 2017 seeing as it is applicable in a court of law, and has been for the last 700 years. You're arguing with reality to suit your own (that we have no constitution).

So sick of pakis and niggers moaning about Grenfell. You shouldn't even be here you cunts.

>doesn't know what a constitution is
>supports spam threads
>supports shit formats
Worst poster ITT and probably the newest.

It's the fact that it's the same arguments with the same inepty law-illiterate mongoloids time and time again.

There's no constitution in the UK. There's a smattering of legal documents, principles and structures in place, but no written document codifying the make up of the State.

Corbyn is against wars. Theresa May is pro war you fucking lunatics.

Allow this man to educate you: youtube.com/watch?v=qcJPlkqOYX0

They did and let in litreally one sihk and put him on a irrelevant council seat

I said this a week ago and got the same response, eddies getting baited by fucking nappy poster anyway

That is our constitution. You just told us what our Constitution is, what most constitutions in the world are, and told us it's "not real" because it isn't a singular document like America.

Name another country, without googling, besides from America which is governed by 1 single document. The circumstances of America's birth is the reason it ended up that way. Countries like ours, which evolved through centuries of wars, plagues, tyrants, overthrows, civil conflict, etc, are almost always unwritten and based on tradition/trial and error.

Why are Brits so jealous of America?