Hey pol, have you recieved your madnatory anti racism vaccine?

Hey pol, have you recieved your madnatory anti racism vaccine?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rS9pRDRL_Gs
pnas.org/content/108/4/1262.abstract
time.com/49399/oxytocin-racism-study/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>get exogenous oxytocin
>become simultaneously addicted and desensitised to the hormone
>natural oxytocin response becomes less effective
>constantly pursue the oxytocin high by seeking out the people that your brain has chemically associated with the response
>there is no response, feel betrayed by the niggers who you have been chemically forced to love
>never able to form new intimate relationships due to desensitisation
>become increasingly frustrated with life
>the only high you can experience is that of rage
>go on a fully-blown killing rampage

Cool

yes until I came to Sup Forums and found the argument against jews wiping out whitey overwhelming

something stirs at first ...

until you become obligated to enact in self defence

and become a ..

however then jews pile up to dissuade/demoralize/avert your advance and tout their own horn ...

and you find yourself walking the shiny path ...

Oxycotin increases estrogen

... to a new dawn

What the world needs now is discipline, sweet discipline. Stefan Molymeme tells me that you have to accept the pain you were born into. You will never feel the same love your mother gave you when you were a child, so you should just man up and become a badass. Give up on having fun, learn Russian, and become a soldier for the cause.

I don't think oxytocin can change a committed racist. and that shit is expensive.

understood that , OP ?

LOL, Just dose me with MDMA.

OP is my fren. Get your h8 speech the fuk outta here

nice pic, get a haircut

may I add that I converted as well

What is it? A bullet?

the end.

killian

adapt or die

Holy shit, something smells like the movie Equilibrium in here.
All the fucking dystopia movies and games are going to happen irl, all at once lol.
Fallout, only instead of China you have NK, this fucking shit....holy fuck.
youtube.com/watch?v=rS9pRDRL_Gs

>listen to the song, pretty much /thread

i have no fingers or toes and i must run

the cure for racism is pedophilia.

I'm like a white Michael, Vick-
Psycho enough to stick Michael J Fox in a microwave with a rock-

I might like a little Alize with a side of NyQuil and ride a motorcycle bike right through the side of my high school-

Satan's disciple with a sniper rifle and a knife and a white diaper liable to shit on you while I snipe you

I don't see myself as racist.
If someone begins to be racist towards my race I will attack their race right back though.

RIP

in all seriousness why

just read that on auto-repeat:
pic: typical

Are imperial units retarded or is metric the jew?

does it look like a have a sign over my garage that says "dead rabbi storage"?

it wont work on me

No...

i'm fully aware we are surrounded by anti American, pro Israel forces hell bent on making us into grey passive blobs to be taken over. my question is why, and when exactly so i can be prepared

Is someone going to answer my fucking questionI will attention whore this shit.

Lmao it's like you plebs don't even research pharmacology

"The hormone promotes warm social feelings but can also promote in-group favoritism and ethnocentrism, suggesting there is a lot we don't know yet about the 'cuddle chemical'"

what is my name and what is my dad's business? name those two things

pnas.org/content/108/4/1262.abstract

time.com/49399/oxytocin-racism-study/

>In the study, professor of psychology at the University of Amsterdam Carsten de Dreu found that the loved-up feeling you get when flooded with oxytocin — which is also released by the popular party drug Molly, also known as Ecstasy or MDMA — only extends to your "in-group."

>Oxytocin, he wrote, "motivates in-group favoritism" and "derogation" of outsiders. According to the study, oxytocin had "a role in the emergence of intergroup conflict and violence."

>According to a Vice report published this week, the study's participants — all Dutch males — were told that they had to choose five persons out of six that would gain access to a life-saving lifeboat.

>The men on oxytocin were more likely to deny men with Muslim or German-sounding names access and save the men with Dutch names, while the men who were given a placebo didn't pay attention to the origin of the names.

So there you go.

OP's study used wrong base - it was about paying money . Which made it lesss about actually having warm feelings toward aliens, and more about conforming to rest of the group you see as your own. So it was not : "im paying because i love arabs", but "im paying becasue my neighbour is paying and he is a pretty cool guy".

I actually hope they try this sometime IRL .

>government distributes oxy among actual population
>suddenly people feel good about guys they see as members of their own group.
>local solidarity increases, but as a side effect, so does the distrust toward these that are outside local group and might threaten it.
>suprise, outside of few "oner race-human rac, all men are equal" that actually deeply belive this slogan, it turns out that on gut level, 90% people identify with their own local group based on race, colour, religion, language, culture, etc
>suddenly everyone hates refugees
>refugees hate everyone
>everything went far better than expected

>state mandated pills to block all those wrong thoughts
We're going places here.

I guess that's why Jews flooded Choina' with opioids to cuck them.

I have a loving wife of 10 years and a 5 wonderful kids,
I don't need that.