We will leave you with nothing. And this is a good thing

We will leave you with nothing. And this is a good thing.

independent.co.uk/news/business/indyventure/airbnb-white-supremacists-ban-app-reservations-hire-flats-charlottesville-nathan-blecharczyk-a7893941.html

Sounds like a law suit

Lmao wut?
>yes Id like to rent a nazi room for the weekend
This is just retarded levels of virtue signaling

And then we'll become people with nothing to lose and only become more extreme

>tfw can't cuddle replica hitlers in my airbnb

The oven awaits you KIKE.

ok how do they know you're a white supremacist?

>Small offhouse building for rent to any NOT nazis looking for a place to stay. I repeat this is NOT for nazis
>Yes I'm NOT a nazi and I would like to rent out your place for my NOT nazi self and some of my NOT nazi friends
Seriously how do they expect to regulate this

Time to short AirBnB stock.

Can't wait to sue the shit out of them for racial discrimination.

You're reading comprehension need work

Your*
Fucking phone

JIDF DETECTED

Lol how do you even regulate this. This is just straight up virtue signaling.

My bad, I'm retarded

no Nazi bnb owner bothers with airbnb since they started forcing niggers too be accepted no matter what

Too bad I've already reserved two flats for my vacation.

They can't do shit.

>hello. I would like to rent a room for the weekend.
"okay. And sir, are you a nazi"
>no

K... Keep me posted!

Is that their logo ? Maybe I'm paranoid, but that looks similar to that creepy pedo shit.

by being white :^)

An oven is to kindly for these bastards I say we bring back the guillotine or the rack

PLease note that it only applies to people retarded enough to counter-signal with their real identity.

Basically, the Left is forcing the normies to adopt Sup Forums culture of anonimity when discussing politics.

I have *absolutely no idea* what could be the result of having normies discuss their opinion without any social pressure.

>"white supremacists"
>disagreeing with leftists makes you a nazi
>being a nazi makes you a white supremacist

hmmm...

Firing squad. If I have to go, I want to be put up against the wall and go by firing squad.

Cheap, effective, humane, white.

And...how are they going to find out that? Mandatory Facebook profiles? Waiting for you to say something even remotely "racist"?
This is PR virtue signalling bullshit.

You have to link 2 or 3 social media profiles with your Airbnb thing. So I guess if you're following or subscribed to some group that has been deemed as a White Supremacist group then your profile will get flagged.

>And...how are they going to find out that? Mandatory Facebook profiles?
actually yeah, that's how Airbnb works

lol phonefags

they get what's coming

>Communist flag
>Supports capitalism doing what capitalism does best. Causing needless alienation, strife, and opportunism

You're too fucking stupid

shhhhhhh they think they're doing something useful

That's stupid. I get why they would want profiles - so there's a layer of safety; in the event that somebody fuck up an apartment the person who did it can be exposed. But that info can easily be faked...and of all things, who the fuck shares this shit on facebook? Old people, that's who. Young people know better - they either use an account with a fake name, or they don't use one at all.
In that case, what is a person who doesn't even use any social networks supposed to do if he wants to use AirBNB?

3 step program
>written test with questions like list of 4 things; a bun, a muffin, pizza, a jew. Which one doesn't go in the Oven?
>Have to see a picture of said person to make sure they don't have a Hitler mustache, where white sheets, or do roman salutes in pictures
>when you arrive don't Goose step or get banned

Wasn't this one of those scams where hipsters were getting redpilled by being hooked up with squatters who refused to pay AND refused to leave, turning the places into wrecked dumps before the law can finally get them out? Why would you be using it anyway

lol these are the same fags that got all butthurt because people didn't want niggers staying in their houses

>WE WILL LEAVE YOU WITH NOTHING

Fools, a man with nothing to lose has everything to gain. Multiply that by the hundreds and you will only make these "Nazis" more powerful than you could ever hope to stop.

really make you thunk

what kind of nazi would use airbnb? what if a nigger or a jew slept in the bed the week defore?

How is this going to work? Its not like I got "White Supremacist" plastered over me fucking passport.

Sounds like a typhus outbreak in the making. Somebody get out the Zyklon.

Wait, how do they know someone is a 'white supremacist' ? Could this possibly be a publicity stunt?

How can you prove anyone is a "white supremacist"?
Saged.