Is he Trying to Wreck Canada or is he just Incompetent?

It seems like he's trying.

Other urls found in this thread:

eurocanadian.ca/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Postnationalism
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He's off in left field somewhere.
Seriously. Just a big fucking idiot.

This is what you get when you vote in a stoner who's only accomplishment is not exhaling.

he didn't even legalize it yet. they got tricked

The SJW religion is about destroying modern institutions to make way for communist uprising.

Intentions never matter, only actions.

I think he's following in his fathers footsteps.
I've seen a few women on youtube from canada (not like the e-celebs) where other women write in giving questions/statements.
>a lot of stuff to do with immigration/rape and safety of their children.

Embrace the power of "and."

kek

Canada was fucked from the start but only a small minority has been able to foresee it. Leftists are basically people with no forethought who have ironically been brainwashed into thinking they are the ones with the most.

He is full globalist and following his Daddy's Castro fuelled agenda.

>333

witnessed

Dumbass didn't realize that Canada signed on to a UN law preventing them from legalizing it at the federal level.

Such an idiot.

haha

I voted for Trudeau. Truth is the Liberal Party is the defacto party of Canada. We can't let sub urban and rural conservatives have our nuclear codes

More like he knew and tricked many retards. Guess what, people don't read laws so it worked.

Typical case of blind and ideologically driven idiot. He isn't a politician, he is only a virtue signaler.

Hes a juden puppet
I thought it was pretty clear by now

This is true.

this sounds more plausible.

Next time, guy, next time I promise I will. Keep voting for me.

You mean some commie fuck is ruining your great democracy? Who would have guessed!

It is more plausible, but at the same time I have difficulty attributing malice to someone so dumb.

that's the big fucking trick of the french (the fucky canadian variant, anyways). appear like a bumbling fucking happy idiot yet somehow manage to fail in ways that benefit you the most.

I think he is trying. I cant wait to remove him in 2019

He's not doing it on purpose

He works for Soros who has pounding his ass since he was a kid

what an outlandish theory

how can anyone believe such nonsense

mfw he lets china station their missiles in canada

he's a fucking 5 year old kid in an adult body, since his brain is totally fucked from doing drugs his entire life.
Right now, he will do anything including dick sucking as long as he can get the cash to buy more drugs, that include doing shit for people or groups with agendas

the only reason why he push so hard for weed legalization is because of a petty grudge of him getting arrested for doing drugs when he was a teen, it's just a revenge thing for him

This, she's are exactly the type of zealous fools that cultural Marxist subversion wanted to create.

The idea being once these freaks tear everything down communism will be able to grow out of the ashes of western civilization

last I checked canada was perfectly fine and absolutely no reason at all to look at their daily news.

Oh this stupid fucker is definitely trying to Canadians have an open borders illegal immigration issue on our hand at the moment and this bastard won't do shit to protect us

they definently are not under attack from extremists from the middle east.

with our luck they're going to start an NGO smuggling route from south america to canada

don't even worry about the gun fire and explosions and fires at the military bases or the displaced Military units fighting the Muslims on an insane quest for world domination, they are just racists.

This is why we should just fucking nuke Canada, it's become a wasteland and safe space for left wing extremism, tranny rights, and anti-Islamaphobia. If anything we'd be doing people a favor by nuking it for the inexcusable acts against innocent white men.

He's a retard with a Jew living in his brain.

He sold all of Canada's gold reserves to China. Which he fondly called "basic dictatorship"...

Check out News site for Canada
eurocanadian.ca/

Trying. Although he is an airhead, he has spoken about making Canada a "post-national state" and is determined to vastly increase legal and illegal immigration, so he is indeed trying to destroy this country. Just like Trudeau Sr.

>Dumbass didn't realize that Canada signed on to a UN law preventing them from legalizing it at the federal level.
Sure but if he violated that all that happens is the UN can write him a letter. The treaty can also be exited.
If he doesn't legalize prior to the next election he will never win.

He can just pull out of it, other countries have.

>gun fire and explosions and fires at the military bases

What is this referring to?

He's just a tool. They are dividing people deliberately in all the west.

He's not trying, he's just a fucking idiot. Remember that he's the son of a former PM and all he's accomplished in his life is being a drama teacher and a ski instructor.
The Liberal government had literally nothing to offer policy wise (Trudeau even had to clarify later that anyone who voted for Liberals and expected a balanced budget shouldn't have voted for him) and basically said look, come be our young attractive face and we'll run the show.
Unfortunately he didn't realize that being PM isn't just publicity and you actually have a job to do.
He's going to fail to legalize weed and the seats the Liberals have are going to vanish next election. Scheer as PM with a minority government and NDP as official opposition.

500 illegals per day crossing into Quebec alone = 182,000 per year = 60% of the current legal immigration total. And no, they're not going to be sent home.

There is something very unsettling about this rare Justin

You don't have to nuke all of Canada. Just Ontario. With Ontario gone you have rich natural resources still intact with none of the social chaff plaguing it.

>Just Ontario

Just the GTA and Ottawa

Even better.

This is the current theme of the west

Pretty sure he's trying

He's not fully white, like Pierre. Should've been a dead giveaway.

he's en route to legalize weed, the legislation is with the senate as we speak. The official date is "some time before July 1st 2018". So he will follow through on that one, but not any of the other promises. IMO he's going to win again, Canadians are the most cucked people on the planet. Had it too good for too long

Holy shit

FUCK OFF MATH

Seriously
>gender equality provisions
>in an international trade agreement
someone post a retarded pepe

Why not post the real picture?

>The official date is "some time before July 1st 2018"

The official legitimate date is "right after he gets reelected"

You know it, I know it, everybody knows it.

The legalization of weed is only important as far as his re election goes.

No, dumbass. That's the federal government goals. Some provinces are already trying to delay it. It will literally never happen, they need a platform for next election.

Time to build a wall on your southern order.

Fidel should have pulled out. No Trudeau. Problem solved.

Of course he's trying. He's just another globalist kike puppet carrying out their commands.

They wanted all their puppets in place. Merkel, May, Lofven, Trudeau etc. Hillary was going to be their next, but obviously to their dismay she failed.

Junior ain't calling the shots. I mean, his first immigration minister was John McGolem, whose previous job was second in command of the Royal Bank of Canada. Let that sink in for a bit. Now it is a Somalian guy.

Do you remember any of the sources. I would love to see who is concerned about that, Britbro.

He is still better than trump.

>Americlaps having any high-ground to call another country's leader incompetent

K E K
E
K

top-tier post frend. burgers #wrekt

I believe he claims it already it a Post-National state.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Postnationalism

>from the start
you mean being anglo and quebecois from the start?
or you mean the multicultural act meant to appease quebecois but allowed for nonwhite immigration

He's incompetent and weak.
Which is why (((they))) are using him as a puppet to wreck Canada.

Both.

Toronto/Vancouver/Montreal aren't Canadian. They're multiCult hivezones