Just what the fuck is his problem?

Just what the fuck is his problem?

One side has openly declared their disdain for white America and is actively trying to destroy it.

The other stands against this.

Why does he insist on choosing the le enlightened centrist route? It's so milquetoast and has been demonstrably ineffective. You will be steamrolled by whichever side triumphs.

He's a sjw playing to centrists for (you)s.

Sage

when he gets the noose, he will understand, but then it is too late

Vermont is 95% white and since he lives outside the city he probably lives in a 98%+ white area.

iirc he has also said that he won't fight white nationalism but is worried that violent faggots will lose control and start killing innocent gooks for existing.

Because he's a wimp, look at him for christ's sake.

stop watching these pseudo intellectuals that are just in it for the shekels, they offer you nothing. All of them are complete dog shit

Because he's smarter than you and understands strategy.

One has to either side with the centrist or dissolve into chaos that is identity politics and/or totalitarian thought. You can be as 1488 as you'd like but living in a totalitarian state is not a picnic.

>he probably lives in a 98%+ white area.
this is it. every enlightened type lives in an area like this.

because you fucking idiots set us back years with your retarded nazi cosplaying. fucking use your brain and realize the fucking nazi flag is not gonna get people joining us u stupid cunts

pretty sure he's another one of those nihilists that doesn't care what happens once he's gone

'spoon clanking'
I think that I would like to take the centrist view on whether or not Styx is worthless, and then just repeat the same old centrist quasi libertarian bullshit every dying babyboomer freak says at the Star Trek conventions. In other words, 'spoon clanking again' the left does this and the right does that and I think I will take from both and BORE THE LIVING FUCK OUT OF YOU.

he's not a white nationalist you retard.

Fuck you bbc loving cunt

Hello leftypol. I know, you wish everyone on the right was a sieg heiling torch carrier. These threads are so obviously formulaic.

Sage.

OP is a fag.

I'm convinced those Nazi people were staged. Okay, maybe they were real, but who the fuck is that stupid? It's obvious they were backwoods meth dealers with about 2 teeth in their head, so why are they now the face of alt-right?

The media has aligned the alt-right with Nazis, and Nazis will never win in America, period.

IMO the alt-right is dead. The public perception has been too altered and will continue to be until it becomes embarrassing to tell anyone you're "alt-right"

I agree with you that ultimately that rally was terrible for PR. But to pretend that the Alt-Right is somehow equally contemptible as Antifa is absurdity.

Alt-Right
>we just want a homeland to call our own, free from enforced diversity, if you want to set up your own diverse society that's fine, don't force us to be a part of it

Antifa
>WOW CHECK YOUR PRIVILEGE YOU FUCKING CIS SCUM, YOU'RE ALL GOING TO DIE OUT AND THIS IS A GOOD THING

You think Styx dislikes the alt right?

He doesn't; but if they devolve into street battles and stop memeing they will lose. It is the way of modern times.

Maybe it's because both commies and nazis are giant sacks of shit!!????

People said the same thing after SpencerGate last year.

"Alt-right" was always a meaningless label. You can't kill ideas and something that isn't real and has no central organization.

Someone called Tucker and Jack Posobiec "alt-right". Last year Milo was called "alt-right".

I like his works but the whole not taking sides is BS. Is he trying to LARP as Garalt of Rivia or something?

>SpencerGate

HailGate*

>SpencerGate

I don't know even know what this is, which tells me the public doesn't know what it is, which tells me it wasn't as impactful as the events at Charlottesville. Agreed?

> Literally claims Jesus never existed in one of his videos.
> Larps as a satanist
> Weak like a stick
> Nihilist

Why is this guy relevant to begin with?

Hasn't he basically admitted that he has larped his entire life? Something about occult beliefs and play-acting to invoke magic spells, aka meme magic, or some shit. He thinks he's some machiavellian arachnotron

This.

Too bad only white people understand or can reason with his PoV of politics.

>inb4 muh natural conservatives to the south

hahaha nice

>I don't know even know what this is

It was the same kind of drama.

Spencer said "Heil Trump!", and there was some footage of roman salutes. People claimed the "movement" or "alt-right" was dead but it didn't change much other than people like Cernovich and PJW stopped using the label.

The term never had a clear meaning and eventually just became something liberals and cuckservatives used to smear anyone to the right of them, and also a convenient label for the establishment to silence dissent.

>the same kind of drama
I don't think it's comparable desu. Do you think anyone in the public knows the name "Richard Spencer" much less knows that he did that? Nope.

Everyone in the public has heard of Charlottesvile, and how Nazi waving flags ran over liberal protesters.

All I'm saying is the alt-right's image has been extremely damaged with the latest events, and IMO they can't recover from it. Maybe they are truly decentralized as you said, so it doesn't matter.

>Do you think anyone in the public knows the name "Richard Spencer" much less knows that he did that?

There was a similar amount of attention when it happened.

Main difference here is the consequences of the event: but things have become so polarized that it doesn't matter much.

If all you needed was some flag, there was never any chance.

Is this a troll? Both Stalin and Hitler were shit.

Because that's what centrists do. They sit on the fence and pander to both sides instead of choosing a side and pissing off the other.

It's all about the shekels.

>two groups of less than a thousand people each
>PICK A SIDE REEEE
kill yourself Brainlet

>in it for shekels
Styx doesn't even run ads moron

>you must pick a side. if you're not with us, you're against.

Only siths deal in absolutes. But I like to be in the middle.

When you go too far left or too far right, you become entrenched, and you become compromised.

The trick is realizing everyone sucks, but also realizing that everyone can good ideas once in a while.

He lives in a white area with white people.
As per usual he does not suffer the consequences of "diversity."
It's easy to defend "diversity" when you're not living it.
He's sheltered and retarded.

He's got patreon you shill faggot

hey styxx I know you lurk here;

dont you think that "it doesnt affect me so I dont care" isnt just a very lazy excuse for literally everything? I could be killing children here but this doesnt affect you so it makes it right?