WE'RE AT WAR

>People being Identified and targeted by the media
>Fired
>Publicly shamed, humiliated
>Normies react accordingly
>((They)) pre-preemptively sent provocateurs to sabotage us

Charlottsville is the Bunkers Hill of the revolution. Look at how negatively and how violent the response is from the Elite-controlled media. They fear the White man waking up. In order to complete their global domination, they need White men to stay asleep, fearful, and weak willed.

It's time to fight harder, but not only harder, but smarter and faster. It's time we start figuring out ways to reach normies that are asleep and unaware of what's really going on. Waving Nazi flags and yelling White Sharia is not going to get us there.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Es6f7K4c-y8
valleynewslive.com/video/?vid=440417193
youtube.com/watch?v=pRfY8CwjXvY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>parents ratting out and effectively disowning their own children
We /USSR/ now!

if they dont have a job they can dedicate themselves to be full time "nazi soldiers", they will go further to the fringe, radicalize

this is the plan of soros and the MSM kikes, not a nazi btw just calling it like it is

the great betrayal of communist china, everybody sold out their families

this people are disgusting, definitively far right >>> far left

by far

Hey, the 3rd Reich did that too. Hitler doesn't get off freely.

>He did not learn them at home
That's the key phrase, his entire family is terrified of being associated with the guys wrongthink so they immediately out him and cut all ties.

It amazes me that normies can't see that nearly all of this anti-hate rhetoric is motivated out of fear of becoming a target. When you see companies using a filter, it's not to show solidarity, it's out of fear of being the 'odd one out'. This is not how our morality system should work, this is abhorrent.

ter·ror·ism
ˈterəˌrizəm/Submit
noun
the unlawful use of violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims.

where were you when the media and the left became terorists

youtube.com/watch?v=Es6f7K4c-y8

maybe, idk, but see this, its not propaganda

Have a (You) leaf, well put

Perhaps you should stop acting like an asshole. Then you wouldn't lose your job.

>waaa i don't want to be accountable for my shitty beliefs. why does this democratic, multicultural country dislike me for wanting it to be free of niggers, spics, pakis, mudslimes, chinks, and jews

lol u ppl are retards

>bunker hill
are you this retarded op?

revolution started at lexington and concord

North Dakota is full of self hating Lutherans. This does not surprise me

Wear your hood when you go LARPing, fellow redditors. Geez. Problem solved.

we lost war before started.

>WE'RE AT WAR
kek, looks like you got your first taste of internet, let this be a lesson to all of you faggots and stop falling in obvious honeypots

Go back to sleep whitey. Better yet, go KKKuck rally in front of your house so we know where to send the Nobel Prize.

>we're
Pol doesn't give a shit about controlled opposition band useful idiots aka storm weenies.

valleynewslive.com/video/?vid=440417193
Look at this fucking goon. He can't answer simple questions and calls the interviewer "bro" and "man" when he gets flustered. What a fucking twat.

Frontline fodder gets "doxxed"
Meanwhile the ones with more than double digits IQ should work on getting political on a higher level. You'll always needs people who are going to march and/or protest somewhere. But they need to be organized by higher ups.

Good hopefully every storm fag at the rally gets doxxed and fired then kills themselves. The sooner the better they are a stain on the white race

I gotta say, this nazi shit is worrying me and pissing me off. So many fucking retards and new fags on here are being duped by shareblue and antifa posters into acting like idiots. They really are tricking a lot of people. Something needs to be done, and quick before we lose all credibility. I'm starting to think that trump is starting to be beaten down by the media and retards. I thought pol was smarter than this. We need to purge all nazi retards and leaders and start ridiculing Richard Spencer and any other leader. It's about nationalism (American first) not white nationalism. You people have allowed these fucking trolls to trick you. Pisses me off to no end. If we don't get a handle on these nazi threads and I keep seeing people get fucked up their butts by shareblue I'm going to fucking quit pol.

>It's about nationalism (American first) not white nationalism

There is no difference.

Ikr, it's crazy! It's almost as if nobody likes us

Here in Bongland we're constantly watched by cameras and our government. Over in Burgerland you're watched by your friends and family.

I feel like we're just background characters in a bad dystopian fiction novel at this point.

> everyone has shitty beliefs if i don't agree with them

Literally 50 of the posters from america are not even white theyre literally just Mexicans so kys shill

Good post

>a new tactic
Nice try

I'd hate myself too if I lived in north Dakota... South Dakota is at least a place to be proud of and happy to be at. North Dakotans have truly cucked themselves out of life

IF they take your livelihood you have nothing left to lose. We need a target list for our lonewolves who have lost everything to extract revenge against. VIP jews at the top IMO

Quit all you'd like, but that won't spare you from the race war buddy Sup Forums or not. This was obviously a false flag even when it was announced last month so anyone who's 'falling' for it is either a shill, normie, or someone unworthy of the cause in the first place. Charlottesville was so obviously staged that there will hopefully be a trail to prove it was so, if it's not too late. I feel the timing of this in relation to some huge DNC discoveries that were happening points to them becoming increasingly nervous and that Soros is down to his last tricks. Keep strong

Does no on find it ironic the Jews are making lists of people to target?

They, in their quest to stop nazis, have become literal nazis. They lack critical self awareness of the super evil they are becoming.

This week has been the white Kristallnocht.

This was only the beginning. They are targeting anyone who criticizes their authoritarian control.

Within the next few years we will begin to see actual pogroms with their new "(((anti fascist)))" brown shirts who control the streets.

As they make more and more anti white propaganda. Please watch "the eternal Jew" and look at how they portray whites.

We always ask the hypothetical what should the Jews have done?

Now we must live that answer.

Because if we don't do something now, we are all dead. And it won't be ovens it will be sterilization via "accidental contamination" or some such.

I've watched the crash video about 20x, the on thing that gets me is how after he crashes, everyone pulls out fucking baseball bats.

A innocent, peaceful rally, armed to the teeth with clubs, bats, spray paint, pepper spray, and all sorts of weapons. Not only that but their mob was blocking traffic and threatening citizens just trying to get through.

There is some evil shit in the air, and it's spreading. Even the chants of "SHAME SHAME SHAME" That's from GoT, during which the queen is publicly shamed after being tortured, brutalized and shaved. Do these people not realize that the naked walk of shame was an indictment against the people? THEY were in the fucking wrong.

>user doesn't know that Kristallnacht was a false flag set up by (((them)))

They've been doing this for years. Deception is how they operate, and it's why the right will always be two steps behind.

Watcha doing FBI?

jews have always been slaving, genocidal civilization killers... we're just noticing it more now because they've only begun to emerge from their "hibernation" state that they go into after the cyclic shoah occurs

if they aren't stopped now it's all over for us

Hicks are just as uneducated, violent and obnoxious(well maybe not in public) as niggers so I don't fucking care

They're not becoming Nazis, they're ramping up their usual NKVD tactics. This is the same old ugly Jewry that has always existed, always destroyed anything good.

How about we round them up and put them into camps instead?

NKVD=CHEKIST. ----shekhter noun, plural in -s, gender m, slaughterer

youtube.com/watch?v=pRfY8CwjXvY