Places in germany with low refugee rate

Thinking about going to Germany to learn the language and work there meanwhile.

What are the places with the lowest refugee rate??

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CftEU6SAOOc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

former commie lands
rural regions

Muinch

Which former communist provinces in East Germany would you recommend?

>Thinking about going to Germany to learn the language and work there meanwhile.
>
>What are the places with the lowest refugee rate??
yeah... not falling for that one
just stay in whatever shithole you currently are please

Former GDR and Bavaria (excluding Franconia)

Poland.

Berlin ;^)

All of the red coloured areas are good to go, full of based East Germans. This map has no deeper meaning other than showing how based Eastern Germany is, I swear. :)

Try "Offenbach am Main" my friend

Thuringia, Meck-Pomm, Saxony, etc. But urban centers all have immigrants and foreign students from all over the world.

kek

I'd be interested on the numbers of upper Bavaria excluding Munich. That city attracts lefties and shitskins like a sponge.

Danzig

Stay away from larger cities, the further north you go the more like it was that rapefugees went to Sweden.
Oldenburg should be good

sereš

You should consider Regensburg: the city was quite well cleansed from Muslim filth in the last 12 months. Everyday on my way to work I am counting headscarfs. Rarely I see more than 4 the whole day. Also the city (medieval old town) is just too expensive for these disgusting parasites. Economy is here very strong (nationwide one of the lowest unemployment rates) with big companies and the university is not bad. And we got here plenty of foreign students. It is way better than Munich or Nuremberg...

It's a university city, though and like every other university city, it's filled with lefty students. Regensburg might be one of the more moderate lefty cities, but lefty nontheless.

4 is still a rather large number.
Germany isn't this fucked is it?

I disagree, Regensburg is full of a rural, conservative population. When the gypsy subhumans occupied the cathedral the public opinion was quite indifferent. Also these damn Sea-Eye-crosses are destroyed regularly and there are many death threats against refugees. I wouldn't overestimate the power of the leftists (which is valid for our entire society).

>"""""""""work"""""""""
as what?! you're pure SHIT

The city is still red, but let's hope that that will change after the latest developments with the mayor. I'm sure it has a good chunk of conservative people, it's still part of Bavaria afterall, but being around the younger people of the town does make you feel like it's a fucking commie commune in Berlin.

There are about 120.000 people living in the city. So 4 is quite ok (it dropped from about 50-70 in 2016...).

Bavaria is different from the rest of Germany (just like Saxony), it is more like a separate country (due to its history as a kingdom). There are of course cucked cities like Munich or Ingolstadt, but overall people here have too much regional/ethnical identity for letting themselves be brainwashed. 50 % here have a "bad opinion" about muds. This says it all.

Bavaria is wonderful - probably the closest place to pure comfiness you can find in Europe. Rhineland-Palatinate along the Mosel is also top-tier (or at least it was when I was there 5 years ago).

STAY OUT OF NRW

I would vote for independence any day (or Anschluss to Austria or Czech Republic). The corrupt commies from Berlin are trying too hard to ruin us...

Windhoek.

Interestingly enough, a vote on Bavarian independence is actually a thing the government has promised, but still not acted upon. Before the DDR and the BRD united, Bavaria was promised a vote if a reunification should take place. The referendum wasn't initiated because legally it wasn't a official reunification but a voluntary inclusion of the DDR into German territory.

So it goes with central governments everywhere (Brussels, London, Washington DC, etc). Faraway 'leaders' who are so far removed from actual life in the areas they're supposedly governing pushing programs that are so destructive to places that would be fine if they were just left to themselves. Sad.

Actually, German governance is pretty decantralized for European standards already. Education for example is handled on a regional level. The thing is, things like assigning rapefugees has been largely handled on a federal level, leading to certain areas getting dissproportionate amounts of muzzies. Bavaria in general disagreed from the very start with Merkel's actions, yet we have to submit to Berlin in this matter. It's not like the respective regions don't have any power, it's just that they want even more independence. That kind of thinking is probably only as prevelant as I described in Bavaria, though, because of historical tendencies. The rest of the regions are pretty content with them being a part of the whole, atleast as far as I'm aware.

We need a Czecho-Slovakian solution for Bavaria. Damn it, we are bigger and richer than most EU-countries, we would make it on our own... but no chance, Berlin needs our payment and goes on to sabotage any campaign for independence.

We wouldn't mind if you joined. We have welcomed enough migrants from Germany recently, Czechia seems to be popular destination for the Twelve Tribes, they settled here when you didn't allow them to homeschool their kids, blamed them for antisemitism and hating multiculturalism.

>refugees
>FREELOADING INVADERS!

go figure pic related

Holy shit i totally forgot that your cities are this big.
I am so used to ours being "semi-Large" is about 30.000.
So 4 is pretty decent. The saxons/frisians have their own semi culture in germany?
I knew about the difference in the Bundesrepubliks but didn't think they were that different.

East Germany has been fucked by communism. Over 50% of turks in Germany don't work.

Appreciated. I'm sure you'd be nicer to us than Germans were to your immigrants. However it is already happening: many Germans originating from Eastern Europe (like myself) are leaving this mudslime shithole. There are many decent jobs, low house prices and nice women in Eastern Europe, why waste ourselves in ground zero of multiculturalism...

Oh sure, by European standards Germany is about as good a model of federalism as you'll find. In general, I am a big proponent of local control and governance; I understand the economic and cosmopolitan arguments for more centralized controls of some policies, but I think we (as Western Civilization) have gone too far towards centralization. I appreciate that Germany hasn't gone as far as many other countries, but even so I would rather have more political power devolved to more local regions.

Cheeky
Bavaria and Brandenburg. Don't go to Saxony. You won't learn any German at all and even if you do I hope you will die for learning that horrible dialect.

Alpenrepublik when?

That's pretty understandable. Bohemian and Bavrian culture have many similarities and people share a similar mindset. Even our cuisine has major Bohemian influences.

I don't really know the north but I think the Frisians are quite different and rural. The Saxons are clearly different from the rest. I personally don't like them (their education level is quite low, they are xenophobic and proletarian), just look at them:

youtube.com/watch?v=CftEU6SAOOc

But I respect them for being hard-working. They also have the highest birth rate in the country (even higher than the muds!).

You're absolutely right, but you have to keep in mind that not every country in Europe had the same starting conditions as Germany had. Creating a unified German nationstate was a long process. So long in fact that the regions which the state now consists of had already developed their own national identity. Generally speaking decentralization and giving regions more self determination is a good thing, but it is hard to implement it in a country like for example France, which has traditionally been very centralized for a long time.

last time i was there, its 99%
foreign...

fucked by communism, yet not cucked by cultural marxism, faggot.

Also, Kraut/pol/ is up

>their education level is quite low, they are xenophobic and proletarian
The thing about Saxony and Eastern Germany in general is that they tend to be more extremist (in both directions). What Sup Forums sees as based is the East being more outspoken, more chaotic. The East is dominated by the New Right while at the same time being dominated by the Left. Bavaria is more calm. It's an example of the old guard right. Most people here would have been rightfully happy if not for all of the refugee crap. Before all of that, it was pretty comfy here. I mean, it still is but one starts feeling the difference. People just want to go back to the status quo before the Merkel era. Hell, 20-30 years ago the CSU used to be in the AfD's place.

> Places in germany with low refugee rate

Workplaces.

Easy riddle. Try something harder.

Ribnitz-Damgarten WEST

Can someone from Germany tell me whether the Turks are a problem? Because I kind of had the impression they were mostly if not assimilated, at least quiet. Is that accurate?

>berlin
>13%
>almost as many asians as turks
Are you fucking kidding me.

>Thüringen
>1,4
Can somebody please tell me why i see shitskins every 5 meters in my hometown?

They are not. Germans are the problem.

To be honest, they have been here a long time now and have mostly assimilated and actually work. Their children are more often then not hoodrats and ghetto tier, though, but that is mostly the case for the urban ones. As of late, though the more obnoxious ones come out of the woodwork to support king roach in Turkey and talk about how ebil German nazis are.

Pathetic.

\thread

concentration of sandniggers in blue collar parts of town, curtesy of King Bodo, user.
I KNOW what you mean ... same here (Thuringia).

Although, as soon as you're outside the city limits it's the fucking fashy Shire.

No long-term threat though, just sort of like our Niggers here?

Pic related.

LE KEK

>Africa and Asia
Think about the "people" selling drugs in public parks.

>implying German is a better
Anything is better than your shitty excuse for a country.

Shills are using this thread as a way of gathering data on places to send more refugees.

Former DDR, especially Saxony. Don't move to Berlin.

How exactly is a large, low IQ population with a tendency to chimp out not a long-term threat?
They're a demographic threat at the very least.

Yeah, only that they are a far smaller factor in politics. There is no pandering towards them besides occasional token turks in politics (Quotenkanacken). Many of them tend to vote center right to right anyway.

The countryside and suburbs/outskirts of smaller cities. Avoid cities altogether, doesn´t matter where.

Yes hes right, we need to kill all germans first in order to fix refugee "problems".

Gr8 b8 m8

says the Spaghetti whos country is overrun by niggers ATM and his govt. is only begging for Gibs.

We're in this together Giovanni!

I thought they were middle IQ and mostly violent with each other.

Proportionally African Americans are unlikely to get past 15% or so of the population. Whites and Asians have similar birth rates, and Latinos have significantly higher birth rates.

most of them are kurds, they are yezidi and assimilate quickly, even turks. met some turk which went to turkey and got called names. many turks here especially the kids are realy potatoes mentaly, but they like to play the "rough" turk. they know turkey is shit but they have nothing left to be proud of same like degenerate wannabe waffen SS germans. subhumans always try to use nationality as pride if they didnt achieve anything in life.

just avoid citys my man

I'm sorry to break it to you, but this is already happening.

15% is still a ton. Absolutely huge voting block. Turks might not be quite that large yet, but it's enough to make inhabiting certain parts of pretty much every major city a rather questionable pleasure. I wonder what our first Detroit is going to be, possibly Cologne.

I guess our definitions of long-term danger vary. If you're fine with stuff like that, be my guest and come to Germoney.

This really is happening now: Government sends invaders to rural areas so they can "integrate" better

New German Auftragstaktik = destroy Europe (once again), then panic and run away.

Congrats, you've made it again.

Step 0. Invite doctors and engineers from Somalia, promise free money.
Step 1. Avoid big cities.
Step 2. Avoid cities.
Step 3. Avoid inhabited areas.
Step 4. Avoid Germany.
Step 5. Avoid Western Europe.

Who could have thought it could ever happen?

Master race geniuses.

>Although, as soon as you're outside the city limits it's the fucking fashy Shire.
Can confirm. Thuringia is the brown state of Germany, at least the countryside.
Disgusting dumb trash everywhere, IQ on room temperature level, nasty characters. East of the Saale river it gets worse.

>work
>former commie lands

Yeah that is why no one is there.
Everyone who wants to work or build something comes goes to Bavaria.
Come to Bavaria. It is the only German state that has a future. Every region there is better than the best parts outside.

>Living in Munich
>Downtown looks like a zoo

There is no future here

>Every region there is better than the best parts outside.
Daily reminder.

The saracens are everywhere. In broad daylight you will find them all over the place. I don't notice them anymore. A funky bunch has moved in in my house. They have destroyed my beautful oasis. Time to move on and build my own home, far away from people. I would love my own castle with an organ.

I guess Polish user from the pic related was a fucking prophet.

kek

>screencapping your own posts
You can't fool us, m8. That's pretty sad famalam.

>tfw Oberpfälzer

Germany is a fucking shithole, I've been there multiple times. I DON'T recommend going, but you can try Leipzig or Zeitz.

I was in Leipzig a few months ago I saw only liberal/leftist human scum there

Sure, we are the sad ones.

>no Franconia
Explain

Pretty much a Bavarian meme. It's generally friendly banter between real Bavarians and Franconians.

I see. Why not the swabs?

Liberal/leftist scum =/= rapefugees/niggers

They're catholic. Franconians are protestants, that's the main reason for them being the loveable punchingbag.

Makes sense, thanks!

Where is the difference?