Why do white women go to BROWN and BLACK countries to sexually satisfy themselves?

Why do white women go to BROWN and BLACK countries to sexually satisfy themselves?
Are their white husbands not enough?

Other urls found in this thread:

news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/6161691.stm
viralsection.com/41-year-old-lady-left-america-to-marry-and-live-in-slums-with-her-facebook-friend-in-india/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

niggers like fat bitches

>muh dick

can you blame them though? compared to other races, wh*Te men are sissy af.

That is good

Don't brow people have small dicks
O thinks its a known fact

Blacks have big dicks turks don't

just how in the fuck do you research this

ask your whore mother

From this post forward, everyone who replies to this attention-seeking roach will be diagnosed with prostate cancer in the next 2 months

>thinking you can keep your wife with your fuck game

Pathetic.

This is the future of the wh*Te race. The head of the family for every wh*Te family will be a BLACK man. His word is final and he will complete authority and control over every one in the wh*Te family. All the wh*Te family members have to obey what he says. He fuck the wh*Te wife in front of the wh*Te husband while the three are watching TV, he will kiss the wh*Te woman while they are together in the living room and if he desires that whife wife suck his cock in front of the wh*Te husband she will have to do. In every wh*Te family marriages involving a wh*Te man and a wh*Te woman, the BLACK has the right to impregnate her first, that is the first child born in the white family after the marriage has to be a BLACK child. It should be naturnal and compulsory for any wh*Te daughters when they come to the age to submit to the mother's BLACK man and it is for him to train her to serve the BLACKS.

is this your daily life Mehmet?

Women are so ugly and undesireable they fly to third world shitholes to get fucked just a couple times. They spend thousands to do it, and they go to the hidden corners of the world just to prevent anyone from finding out what they've done, because they're hiding their shame.
Women who do this are ashamed of themselves. If they fucked the equivalent here in the US, they'd be fucking homeless people.

my daily life:
wake up
go to your home
fuck your mother
go back
sleep
repeat

ugly old white women go to brown countries because their inhabitants have low standards
case solved

High quality women do not need to fly halfway across the world to get laid, OP.

Don't look alpha to me

literally alpha

>Obese old hags
>women
(gr+b+m)*8

yea this. who's even heard of a female sex tourist? these are obese or disabled women and they know brazilians will dick anything

Umm why do they go to Thailand and Indonesia

Aren't you supposed to be sucking his cock so he lets you join his club

are you stuck in 2000s?
EU is crumbling and it's hated here lmao wh*Te boy stuck in 2000s

Nice mud baby. No discernible traits just a disgusting shit coloured mess. Just like you

how is Bush doing

Egypt is so black in the map and I am still virgin

of course, do you expect 2 inch white micro penises to satisfy those whores ?

Keep telling yourself that shitskin

report and move on.

Thanks for hating us
That's good

Lucky you didn't join the EU
you don't have any European values your basically a muzie

>shitskin
but he is not wh*Te

>T-they went to India!
>Source: Abu-Nasr
nice try. news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/6161691.stm
>T-they went to Africa
>Source: Omondi
Only if you asked around Africa. NOBODY goes to Africa for sex tourism unless they're looking to get super-AIDS and parasites.

>Lucky you didn't join the EU
there are more Turks in the EU than your entire population

blonde women love niggers and pajeets,fact.

I can understand Jamaica being a hot spot for femal sex tourism, but India?

HAHAHAHAHAHA

>NOBODY goes to Africa for sex touris-

>india, malaysia, zimbabwe

>female sex tourism

Lol
No

LOL true
of course its true you dumb white boi, they want their pussies to get hammered by superior alpha colored people

>subhuman run out of things to steal or leech off the white man
>try to steal his insults

yes

>He needs an excuse for sex tourism

>Norway, Finland, Denmark and Iceland all white on the map
>Sweden is gray
Yet another proof that Swedes are the cucks of the Nordic Countries.

white sluts will chose literally anything other than white "penises"

even pajeet cock

We've surprisingly been getting mostly female tourists when it comes to western travelers in Iran, now I think I know why, lol.

>Turkey
>Thailand
>Egypt
>India
>Bangladesh
>Indonesia
>Nicaragua
Those are countries notorious for the fact that men are not "well endowed" and have B.O. , women dislike smelly men very much.
Also, those countries are notorious for foreigners going to fuck virgin teenage girls by the dozens, lol.
>Brazil
Thats the only legitimate in that list
Should've included Italy, Spain, Greece, Portugal, Croatia, Australia and Argentina as popular "to get fucked" countries by women.

>Kenya
>Tanzania
>Zimbabwe
>Senegal
Its all old people and asians going on safaris, even South Africa is low on sex tourism.

bhaha

viralsection.com/41-year-old-lady-left-america-to-marry-and-live-in-slums-with-her-facebook-friend-in-india/

Seriously... fucking Zimbabwe? Are these sex tourists or bug chasers?

I'm pretty sure middle eastern men have bigger dicks than whites.

>india
>as a sex tourist

You do know we can see when you are samefagging?

OOOGA BOOGA KNEE GERS
NOOGA LOONGA BUNGA BUNGA CHI CHI PITCHI

They want the superior spicy Aryan seed

Einstein go back to your grave

pretty sure? of course arab cocks are bigger than micro white dicks

white women beg just to get a small whiff of our genitals

Hello sad little Turkroach.
Old, dried up hags fuck off to other countries to catch AIDS. All of them are past their expiry date.

Pretty fucking homosexual of your part by saving those images and naming them too.

>Be burger

>Not wanting to use actual map

true, they want anything other than white, cuz white is disgusting.

The fuck isn't Tunisia on that map?

>range 11cm - 13cm
>13cm = 5.1in
>other map says US = 5.1cm
??

looks like u want maghrebi cock

Don't most of these countires also have the highest HIV count as well as lowest IQs? Fucking dumb niggers!!!

Search on Google, most maps say the same thing as I posted.

Right, and it doesn't differ from mine.

I'm now eager to know where do men go for sex tourism?. I know gays like Thailand because their trannies, and pedos go to Thailand, Phillipines, Malaysia, and Brazil for kids.

>I'm now eager to know where do men go for sex tourism

Ukraine

i literally just spit out my coffee

Check again, America is in the pink section.

This is due to the fact that obesity is a big issue in America, and if you didn't know the fatter you are the smaller your dick gets.

nice fake map you turkroach virgin

I would go to mexico actually, latinos are yummy

Arabs,Turks and Jews ARE white

You're linking the most common sex-tourism destinations. Shockingly, that only consists of people degenerate enough to go ON sex-tourism holidays.

Fucking Turkish intellectuals.

During the ottoman period it wasn't uncommon for the sultans wife to cuck him with a white jannisary bull. Further diluting your steppe blood with Europeans, you are basically olive skinned Muslim crackers.

America is fit to the range of 11.67cm-13.46cm. In my map it says America is 5.1in. 13cm = 5.1in.
What aren't you understanding?

Blacks and browns are eazy to get sexual so they see them as special not hard to get

Tits or gtfo

*latinas
still want tits?

Sure.

>I don't need food to survive

Yes