TRUMP RE-TWEETS SAYING HE'S A FASCIST THEN DELETES IT

IS HE TRYING TO TELL US SOMETHING?

nbcnews.com/politics/donald-trump/trump-retweets-user-who-called-him-fascist-n792746

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/volokh-conspiracy/wp/2017/08/15/a-closer-look-at-dojs-warrant-to-collect-website-records/
archive.fo/59BOO
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Democracy is done-zo.

Nah, he's just your typical old man struggling with technology.

More lies you people must have lieabeties. saged and hidden.

Ayy fake news.

Sage

THAT WAS HIS MESSAGE TO US YOU FUCKING DUMB FAGGOTS!!!!

>mfw we are protected by Trump when it begins
>tfw it begins

i actually seen it earlier when he posted it but i didnt think he would delete it so i didnt screencap.

other people screencapped it though. it's real

Keep in mind this is a day after a Judge got the IP of 1 million users on a Trump resistance website.

Sauce

jewgle that shit it's real

washingtonpost.com/news/volokh-conspiracy/wp/2017/08/15/a-closer-look-at-dojs-warrant-to-collect-website-records/

We've had far left and far right dictatorships, but never a radical centrist one. I'm excited as fuck.

President Donald Trump took about 20 minutes to delete a pair of tweets on Tuesday morning — one in which a user called the president a "fascist" and another showing a train with Trump's name on it running over the CNN logo.

>another showing a train with Trump's name on it running over the CNN logo.

KEEEEK

archive.fo/59BOO

nazis were centrist authoritarian

Thanks. I meant to archive it but I'm getting ready for work atm.

Don't worry about it!

>Prepared for the Trumpocalypse by banging an Asian bitch, and taking out all my money in cash when libs get the retarded idea to try and control the electronic currency.
>American women who live off nigger cum and vindictiveness made fun of me for not giving a fuck about my education or future and just bought a scooter riding everywhere dressed like this.
>Blaring Free Bird while the middle-class screams for God to save them, but there is no God... only the blackpill.

Trump is trying to tell us that he's on our side but he needs to pretend he isn't for the time being.

he's winking at us. he cant come out and say it for obvious reasons but he knows whats up

I think this deleted tweet was better

I felt seriously let down by Trump after early on, but his latest actions have been seriously redeeming

Can't wait to hear Free Bird blasting while commies, niggers, kikes and whores die. My eyes water up when I know this is so close to actually happening

He's just showing people how ridiculous the left is.

In theory yes, but in practice not really.

cool dog whistle you've got there, mind retweeting it from the White House?