I want every goddamn LGBT+ person who voted for this man to see this

I want them to see this and still try to claim that he supports us.

I want every person who knows someone who is transgendered and claims to love them to see this and I want them to know.

I want these people to know that they were a part of this.

That they helped cause this.

And that they have to carry that burden with them.

And I want them to know that there's no reason he would stop at just this.

This is just opening the door.

He has his foot in the door and he's just waiting to throw it open and unleash a shit storm on us.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pimozide
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He's giving a way to avoid draft by being transgenders. Is that bad?

Caitlyn Jenner is proof that conservatism is a mental disorder

And I want every LGBT+ person dead, but we can't always get what we want,

That's why I voted for him desu. Fuck trannies and all the other (((groups))) trying to destroy masculinity. They are mentally ill freaks and traps on hrt are technically no different.

This.

Your sexuality only belongs in your bedroom, fuck all those pride shitters and baby's who want to be special.

>there is a 40% chance that op will kill himself

I like those odds!

What can we do to increase them?

are you calling pol faggots?

>G here, T and + need to fuck off to the insane asylum

Trannies BTFO

Exactly.

Drop the T from your alphabet shit show and maybe society will take you guys more seriously

ba-da-bing!

This is Sup Forums, LGBT is a different board, faggot

Based homo

All those trannies are dead already.

More estrogen pills

>AusFag

You are irrelevant. Bye.

Gayness is a deviation from all that is good and pure.

kys you fag

>I want every person who knows someone who is transgendered and claims to love them to see this and I want them to know.
My grandfather has Alzheimer's. I still love him just as much now as I did before, and that will never change, but we don't solve anything by denying that he has a mental impairment.

> I am fat and unfit
> if you do not accept me into military you are fat shaming bigot
> it is the beginning of extermination of fat people

I'm trans and I support this decision because only a literal subhuman retard would want to join the military.

How is that a bad thing?

fuck the T lol

ahem..
>clears throat
1 post by this id

hehe yeah sure just keep giving us pills we'll totally kill ourselves

Did you just wake up from a months long nap, op?

This decision leads to:

Positive:
1 increase in the army's budget.
2 Competent and mentally stable people gets more room to join and serve in the military.

Negative:
1 Less trans people die.

1. How do you expect to deal with the horrors of war when fucking twitter messages give you PTSD?

2. Be thankful that you don't have to fight in the next stupid US war.

no one cares about you faggot.

TFW my country will never be raided in the name of freedom and democracy by America's tranny Army

>Trump won't let us die in the name of israel REEEEEEEEEEEE

Transgender people are weaker than normal men.

Shut up retard, even Canadians have much more of a right than you to talk about USA politics. The same shit that is happening there is spilling over up here with the antifa and blm losers. You have no part in this discussion, go suck some emu cock or something.

Physically, but being trans requires a lot of inner strength.

I'm LGB. Gay happens naturally in the world, even without propaganda with animals. Trans doesn't. Trans people mutilate and harm themselves, following a road that only ends in misery. They should be diagnosed with a harmful mental disorder and be treated accordingly.

Also the gender identity stuff is a fad.

I voted for him expecting steps backward. Obama deliberately gave gibs to trans people to cause this rollback. If the only thing Trans people got was military service we would likely still have it as an option.

These steps backward are necessary to go forward in a new direction.

>Trans doesn't.
Except it does. Every culture has trans people in it. It's a mental illness, do you think it just spontaneously came into existence 60 years ago?

Transgender is a mental illness. Sage.

>do you think it just spontaneously came into existence 60 years ago?
More like 15 years ago. Crossdressers have existed for a long time, but the idea that you can change your gender in a real way is a new phenomenon. I am sorry to hear you have Trans. I hope you haven't gone down the road of mutilating and drugging yourself yet.

The long term prospects for what Trans want, and what they actually get never solves the persons issues the way they hope it does.

>do you think it just spontaneously came into existence 60 years ago?
This is the radfem narrative. There is nothing they hate more than trans people. Possibly because we contradict their gender is a social construct narrative.

why do gays have to support trans people?

fuck off, you lobotomized freak.

why do you care about faggots?

>transnggers won't get to die for Israel

boohoo

> I hope you haven't gone down the road of mutilating and drugging yourself yet.
Live your life and worry less about what other people do to themselves. If you are happy doing what you do others will follow your example.

No, you're a fucking retard. There have always been trans people in pretty much every culture. In countries like india and thailand trans people are still seen as their traditional "third gender", while in other places western powers destroyed that along with homosexuality. No one believes you can "change your gender", it's a serious mental condition where you would rather die than live as a man. If you can't see that and believe the same shit about us that people said about you 60 years ago then I'm sorry about your brain damage please enjoy your neet bucks.

Terfs are literal retards who take feminism to an even more autistic level than it was. They'd screech about anything forever. It's best to just pretend they don't exist.

Trannies are walking advertisements. Everything they influence directly contributes to the degradation of society. I'll quit caring about trannies when trannies quit trying to chemically and mentally castrate children.

I'm a fag and, I don't give a toss about some mentality loonys the feminists tacked on when they took over our movement

>Terfs are literal retards who take feminism to an even more autistic level than it was.
I think it is funny that TERFs are hot on the bathroom issue.
Butch lesbians have more bathroom issues than trans people.

Hopefully. All gays need to be exterminated. When my rise to power is complete, they will be.

>Terfs make bathroom laws
>Terfs get taken to jail because people think they're trans

>Trannies are walking advertisements.
There is a diff between trans people and trans trenders. Trans trenders are trying to get as much attention as possible and tear society apart. Trans people try to blend and are simply making the best of a bad situation.

>rather die than live as a man.
But you will never live as a woman. Nothing in modern medicine to date can actually give you what you want. At best you can roleplay it, but don't expect partners to participate in the game of pretend for an extended period of time. Dilating is gross, and a constant reminder that you are not what you are pretending to be.

I am sorry for what you are going through, I truly am. But I don't think giving false hope to people with HRT and GRS is helping.

>1 post by this ID

You know what you need to do, OP.

>Thank you
Gets me every time.

nigger you're australian, why would he support you

Do you not understand mental illness?
And taking hormones to look and be seen as a woman is good enough for most. The people who's dysphoria is triggered by their genitals are almost always a lot happier after srs (unless they get a chop-shop surgery). I know you can't understand what it's like and don't expect you to, but having an autism fit about us existing because "reee you're not a REAL woman" is fucking sad. Do you think we don't know that? We don't care. It's better than being dead and being dead would be better than being a man.

Oh vey gay-goy! How can you be so insensitive? Don't you know that thigh meat "penis" feels just like the real thing? Let her inflate it via pump and stick it in your butthole already!

So let them mutilate themselves and chop pieces off and it's all good? They are mentally ill and need treatment. Do what I do and others will follow ? Have you not been paying attention? You should kindly shut your mouth and let the adults talk as you've proven yourself a child.

He's trying to keep you mutants from hurting yourselves, this is true benevolence but you're so deranged you can't see it.

Trump loves the tranny's and wants to protect them but not sending them if too die in conflicts bush and Obama started.

holy shit i just burst out laughing

nice shitpost straya

>That they helped cause this.
Caused what? Trannies to stop getting killed in the military? Gosh, what a bad thing - they'll have to keep on doing it themselves!

You can act outraged by this when you try to have equality of women, gays and transexuals in the fucking sewage cleaning, brick laying, boiler repairmen and all the other shit jobs that men do and minorities / women, shockingly, don't seem to care about the """glass ceiling""" preventing them getting to these glorious jobs.

Saged for shitposting, stop doing this australia.

>true trans hasn't been promoted before
lel I find it very amusing that the rising trans fad gets so under the skin of mentally ill people hellbent on being considered unique. Thanks for "trying to blend in" by being an unemployable non-functioning drain.

If you don't want to transition don't do it. Live your life and let others live theirs. It is really none of your business if somebody wants to "mutilate" themselves.
I didn't get a choice when it came to circumcision and see that as the same as SRS.

See you are mentally ill and should be institutionalized. It's better to be dead than the male you were born? You need help not surgery
Dress up all you want but as soon as you want things chopped off its time to be institutionaliazed!
Convince me Iam wrong ... You can't you are mentally ill see how that works

Drop the 'T+' bullshit and you've got no real complaints these days.

APOLOGIZE!

shut up faggot no one cares about you, or mentally disabled transvestites.

all fields, boys

Australian detected. Commenting on anything military is an insult to those of us that served. Many in the military may have no personal issue with the transgendered but find that the enormous burden placed on the military to humor their mental illness is decreasing combat readiness, morale and efficiency. Especially on Navy vessels where space is already quite limited. requiring separate berthing and bathing facilities for women shrank what was already tiny and required fewer people to do more work. Add in the needs to placate a tiny minority and this becomes unworkable. Enough is enough, we need the military now to be at their best because the world has become an unstable and hostile environment. Something has to give and a proven mental illness shouldn't be pandered to for virtue signaling by the military.

>being an unemployable non-functioning drain.
I'm married and employed. That is likely why I voted for Trump.

Have fun being a bitter male failure.

Nah he supports us. By denying them access to the fucking military budget(one they wish to use for their transitioning and SRS) you will have a stronger military of dedicated, testosterone filled warriors, and not a bunch of little snowflakes ready to crumble under the pressure of "discrimination".
At least fags are still allowed to serve. It should be recognized that trannies are a battle-field liability.

Cry moar noob. I'm gay go fuck urself. Trump any day of the week over a "we love Islam" Democrat

>I want every goddamn LGBT+ person who voted for this man to see this.
>posts in Sup Forums

do you think LGBT+ is reading Sup Forums?

>take trans people who live somewhat normal productive lives by treating the illness with transition and put them into institutions without medicating them and let them become literally insane in many other worse ways and take up space that could be used on people with worse illnesses and be a complete drain on society just because the thought of them skeeves you out
how utilitarian of you.

>Do you not understand mental illness?
I do. And I'm not sure if it's safe to play along with a Schizo who thinks strangers are government agents trying to harm them. Playing into that sort of thing will wind up with someone hurt. In the case of Trans people, their victim is themselves.

However crossdressors have not been killing themselves in such high percentages until they became "Trans" people. The idea, and the spread of it, and the push to accept it, has lead to a dangerous situation that makes mental illness become worse. People who never thought about it further then putting on makeup etc suddenly dig deeper into this idea. They have made a culture out of it. And the idea has put bait out there, that lures many people into further and further agonizing delusions, and disappointments, that go in a spiral downward.

Trans is a new thing, and its been a scourge to the poor people poisoned by its ideology. I am very sorry for your suffering.

There is literally no such thing as a transexual....just people with warped hormones. If you son is feeling like a girl? GIVE HIM TESTOSTERONE, NOT ESTROGEN YOU FUCKING BACKWARDS FUCKS. JFC KYS. The mind is a product of the body, NOT THE OTHER WAY AROUND. The mind will change it's sensibilities based on your overall hormonal balance and if little Jessica is feeling extra butch it's most likely because there's not enough estrogen in her. Take a look at women with PCOS, they're something like five times more likely to be lesbians than women without it. MAKES YA THINK HUH? But everyone's on their "opposite-sex inside me like a magical egg-person:3" wonderland bullshit dream that they don't realize they're fucked. If they spent as much time taking hormone replacement therapy for their gender/genitals as they would have for their opposite-dream-gender then they'd realize just how frogged out they were.

>do you think LGBT+ is reading Sup Forums?
We do. How else are we going to know what people really think?

get this right
lots of gays, lots of homosexuals, don't care about trannys
it's true

>GIVE HIM TESTOSTERONE, NOT ESTROGEN YOU FUCKING BACKWARDS FUCKS
This might work for people with androgen production issues.
I have an Androgen insensitivity. My body just can't use Testosterone as effectively as a normal male.

You're retarded and know nothing about trans people or trans issues. You think just because you've never heard about it before that it doesn't exist. You're an arrogant retard that think's he's better than trans people just because he was lucky enough to be born with a less severe mental illness. You could say the same exact shit about gay people. Honestly I hope the normal people gas us just so I can see them drag your sorry faggot ass in there with me.

>And I'm not sure if it's safe to play along with a Schizo
If your child was exhibiting trans behavior would you give them this? en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pimozide

That is the alternative to transition. The side effects are horrid and damage the drug does is permanent. I personally would let the child choose because they are fucked either way.

Yup,
Just one of the many reasons I voted Trump.
Keep that gay shit in the bedroom and away from our kids.
Period

But that doesn't even fix gender dysphoria though..

>married
>employed
>happy
This is likely not true. And even if it were, odds are most people that fall for this pharmaceuticals scam won't be so lucky. As I said earlier itt, trannies are walking/talking advertisements. Your post probably gave some young person suffering from gender dysphoria false hope. Everything they touch is caustic.

Find another way to pay for your confusion.
If they really just want to serve in the military put that shit on the back burner for fucks sake.

>It is really none of your business if somebody wants to "mutilate" themselves
That's where you're wrong. Tranny cutadickofomy surgeries are expensive, as are lifelong HRT, and all the other body mutilation needed to force a square to vaguely look like a circle. Then you get into the costs of lifelong therapy to deal with there continuing mental problems and depression, the costs of welfare as many tranny fucks just can't cope with having a job in between bouts of dilation, and the cost to society in accommodating these freaks. Since you retards are demanding government funded healthcare i'd say the public has a definite right to weigh in on the merits of this freakshow given that it's there money that will pay for it.

all 12 of them?

I'm sorry what I say upsets you so much you feel you need to resort to name calling, and projections of who and what you think I am and what the measure of my knowledge is.

And no, you can't say the same thing of gay/bisexual people. Those situations don't compare at all. The last thing you said was funny though. If the day of the chamber comes, I will see you there.

Bisexual white identitarian here
I have trans friends and honestly it's really redpilled me on trans people, they have a hard time going out in public, forget going to war

besides since when did you lefties think going to die for israel was such a privilege
sage faggit

D I L A T I O N, just kys allready. Faggots.

> Hopefully. All WHITE need to be exterminated. When my rise to power is complete, they will be.

Fixed it so your NEET bucks brain can understand how retarded your edgelording is. Go be autism somewhere else and kill yourself faggot.

>But that doesn't even fix gender dysphoria though..
Supposedly it alleviates the desire to behave as the opposite sex.