HARDER THAN SIMIAN

White people, as smart as you are, with your hypothetical IQ's. Still haven't managed to figure it out. Whats that you may ask?

That in reality. You are really hominid albino descended apes. Even looking at Emilia's planet of the Apes face, you still don't get it do you?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p-XDKiO-i4Q
vinaykumarmadane.blogspot.com/2015/08/white-skinned-people-came-into.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

So if whites are albino apes, you're admitting that niggers are actual apes?

Let me help you. But be warned. There's no going back.

As if you cant tell by their ape shared features? They were clearly the first humans who achieved self-awareness. (By eating the magic mushroom)

Life is created by Heat.

Caucasion features such as thin lips and narrow nose came from an ancient ice age where natural selection too place. You needed a thin nose to heat up the air, and thin lips to not get frost bite.

Straight hair is recessive. Curly, dominant. This is because straight hair comes from missing hair proteins, A side affect of albinism.

Here is a pic of the khoisan. Where asians derived from.

RAce isnt real. Everyone is connected by blood. But G-d is real. And so is Satanism. And so is their treachery and deceit.

you are an idiot, sir

You just cant handle the truth little man.

i don't believe you have a genetics or even a light science background.

I think you are too scared to accept the truth because it shits all over your idealogies as a deus vult larper.

Albinism is the inability to produce melanin, white Europeans produce melanin, just not as much as people living in the southern emisphere because we don't need it.
This is probably bait anyway.

anglos are not white, daykwon

WRong. Albinos can have melanin. Euroes have melanin cuz it was bred into your answers. You are trying to find a loophole. Very common. I never called you albinos. I said very clearly you were their descendants.

tldr. the ability to tan is from brown and black ppl mating with your ancestors.

The birthmarks on you skin carry their blood with you.

Whiteness is just the shame of albinism, a disease.

She looks part nigger

Same species tard.

God your fucking dumb. We came from aliens bruh! Look into RH-. We white people are aliens and sheeeit.

Everyone is part nigger. Youre just figuring it out now.

youtube.com/watch?v=p-XDKiO-i4Q

>It's an amerimutt, civnat, christcuck.
Like pottery.

"We were tall white nordics mannn!! Were from out of this world man!! Agarthans broo!! Chosen by Odin and Thor Bro!!!"

>don't pay attention in school so never learned about evolution
>skim its wikipedia page on stolen phone and then post about it on Sup Forums thinking you have made some great discovery
give it back, tyrone.

yes youre learning, how do you think whites really got freckles. YEs my son. Learn.

lol no.... Just because your mother was a whore and fucked pozzed niggers doesn't mean that we're all the spawn of subhumans.

identical. 100%

So if all white people are really all just albinos, then how can there be white albinos ? because then they'd just be regular white people, but they're not, they're Caucasian & albino, also why do pox have the highest number of albinos out of all the animals, higher than spiders or snakes or rabbits, what is it about the pocs that make them so prone to albinism ? do you think it's an ancient curse ? yes, must be that, who did that ? who cursed the pox & gave them the albeeno ? who ? who dun dun it 2 u ?

My mother is a doctor and probably makes more than you dad. Also shes happily married to my father. Another doctor.

Whats wrong? Does the truth sting?

You're fucking retarded. There's way more to race than skin tones.
There's differences in bone structure, brain development, muscle density etc. etc.
There are vast differences between Caucasoids, Negroids, and Mongoloids as the three main human subspecies in physicality, temperament, and mental ability.

Shes looks fine for an anglo.

Holy shit

NEver said you were albinos, said you were their descendants.

Its not a curse. Its a natural phenomena that happens to all living creatures. ITs VERY logical. The biggest in your face secret of the 21st century.

because white people have interbred with mulattos and blacks and so aren't pure albino

>amerimutt
Not so fast, ahmed

BAZINGA! Got em!!!
#ItsHerTurnNow

both parents doctors eh, didn't teach you much about genetic disorders did they, were you a slow child or just actual dog shit ?

>Caucasoids, Negroids, and Mongoloids
Coined by Charles Darwin. Huge racist and white supremacist. Fake.

lol keep telling yourself that with cherry-picked examples deshawn spicachez, even with albinos of non-white races you can see the big differences in bone structure and they still look ugly and alien.

This. "Skin color" is the very least significant of the many differences between racial phenotypes.

Aryans are the nephalim, the sons of god, we are from an outside source.
Albino apes are still apes

>RAce isnt real.
>But G-d is real.
GET.
THE.
FUCK.
OUT.
NOW.

then i guess we dont owe reparations

Don't insult my ancestors cunt, and stop spewing your racial insecurities on here.

Just because you have no concrete race identity of your own (probably because you're mixed to fuck) doesn't mean you have to try to delegitimise those who do have a sense of heritage and belonging. I get it, you're angry and you turn to a universalist, egalitarian religion that states all varieties of humanity are the same to find comfort - but that doesn't mean you have to be a fucking faggot about it.
Your views contradict science.

>larp about albinism
>meanwhile blacks murder blacks all day

What's your biggest problem? Why can't you just make yourself productive and work on problems that directly affect you?

>hasn't heard of DNA

You got em, bro!
You proved all Whites are actually niggers! You did it!
#ItsHerTurnNow

get your dna check, cunt, and realize the truth.

(((Schools))) taught you fake science. They taught you albinos have red eyes, pale skin, white hair. They lied.

The answer is sooo simple. Recessive comes from Dominant. The other way around is IMPOSSIBLE. Sorry the truth is too much for you to handle.

Thats just what you need to tell yourself because you are ashamed. Cucked heavily by your own racism.

PS. I have a sexy white blue eyed girlfriend who I have plenty of sex with. just FYI.

It's weird how albinos have so many vision problems and white people don't.

It's official, wh*tes are proto-pajeet albinos

>You are really hominid albino descended apes

except no retard, an apes hair is not its skin, ever seen a hairless ape? its white you complete fuck nugget, niggers are the hominid deformed ape descendants.

"WE WERE ETZ"

nah. You are logically descended from albinos.

Gee. Human "Race" with winners and losers. Who coould have coined that? Could it be the satanic regime that controls every aspect of your entire life?

You're just afraid. The price of your vanity.

doesn't matter where whites came from all that matters is we're better than you. you're jealous and wish you were born white but you're stuck being a dirty subhuman so you post shit on the internet trying to tell us we're the same as you. NIGGERS BTFO

lol, it's that glorious faggot again.
Pretending whites are simply albinos from another race won't make your race (whichever the fuck it is) genetically closer to that of the whites. Grow a fucking spine and be proud of who you are and the achievement of your ancestors and stop clinging to our heritage.

Thats because youre genes were corrected by mating with dominant genetic brown and black people. The same reason you can tan.

Do me a favor and look deep into this albino childs eyes? Do you see what I see? The tinge of blue? Just Coincidence Im sure.

t. very mad.

Nice arm chair psychology faggot I bet you also get pegged by her.
>Again shows cherry-picked examples of Easterners who have higher concentration of blood from Aryan migrations into Central Asia.
You're not very good at this. Yes, people mixed but it was always a thing done on the frontiers between the different subspecies.

So you come from a disease where youre literally born deficient. Youre very ashamed of these facts and run from them. You dont have white pride, but albino shame. Yet, magically, youre better than everyone else?

Quite the projection.

I have no idea how you can look at this shit and say to yourself "yep they are all exactly the same and pass for white".
The scale of this delusion is baffling and you write like someone who's very mentally unstable.

I can tell you dont get much female attention. You must be very lonely.

I cum in her tight white butthole.

>those disks are dem naturals!!!1

idiot

good science you got there WE WUZ KANGS n shIEET

Because I am not a coward. I was courageous enough to acquire sexy white girlfriend as non-white.

Kill all non red haired/green eyed people Kill all black haired people Kill blondes too idgaf they're vermin as much as the jew I'm talking to you too nazi/kkk fucking kill nazis/kkk people nuke them all to oblivion let Ronald McDonald fucking do it if you have black hair color kkkkkyyyysssss Anytime I ever see anyone with black colored hair sympathize with being white I just wanna say "fucking kiiill yourself" RED HAIR SUPREMACY BLACK HAIR HATE HATE THE BLACKIE BLACK COLOURED HAIR IS FROM THE DEVIL KILL BLACK HAIRED PEOPLE

>You are really hominid albino descended apes.

Never heard of Darwin? You must be a Southern Millennial. No Child Left Behind, my ass.

So why can an albino black woman have a normal black child? Why aren't we all just black?

Its not normal. THe albinism is just overpowered by dominant genetics. The child will be lighter skinned the the dark skinend father. Pic related.

Child lighter than father, darker than mother.

Which haplogroup is considered "white"?
Traditionally it is R1b but many argue it is I1

Darwin was a racist and a liar. He didnt have access to the tools which we do now. ie the internet.

Yes, I have been saying this. Whiteness is a disease/mutation that caused the diseased to flee equatorial regions, because it is a weakness. Whites had to stay in the shade all day long, growing weak. They were cared for by darker skinned tribe members who could have simply euthanized them.
Whiteness is TRULY a sickness. Sad!

Well since you're not interested in putting forward good arguments and instead insist on posting meme "we wuz tier" images and bragging about your shitty coalburner gf I'm just going to say this;
You disgust me, subhuman ape.

WE WUZ KANGZ N SHEEIT

You're afraid.

Haplogroups don't tell you anything about racial origin as they go back to a common ancestor that's only several thousand years old. Racial differences have their origins on the scale of 100s of thousands of years, it would be foolish to say that Eastern Europeans aren't "white".

so whats your point of this "white ppl wuz albinos" larp? are you suggesting that white people have been fighting for the right to exist ever since the first albinos escaped and formed a community after being ostracized by their tribes? that would make for some very good fiction.
>albinos from all continents form an alliance after escaping ritual sacrifice by their satan worshiping tribes.
>along with the recessive albino gene is the recessive intelligence gene
>albinos eventually cultivate enough intelligence to develop agriculture to allow living in harsh environments
>constant exposure to harsh environments molds the albinos over generations into an more similar physiology
there you go, a free premise. now go write and publish a book, faggot.

Haplogroups are actually really great at tracking migrations.
>that's only several thousand years old.
Uh, unless you're from an old haplogroup.

There is just so much wrong with what you think I don't know where to begin. Shouldn't you have done some amount of research before you went to google, saved a bunch of pictures, and then started making a thread daily?

what whites actually believe

There is a lot of evidence for this. Whiteness is a disease/mutation that caused the diseased to flee equatorial regions, because it is a physical and mental weakness. Migrating to northern climes, whites had to stay in the shade all day long, growing weak. frail, and depressed due to Vitamin D deficiency. They were cared for by charitable darker skinned members of the original tribes who compassionately accompanied the degenerate white-skins on their sojourn. Yes, they could have simply euthanized them, but through compassion and the development of morality, they transcended that biological tendency to euthanize the sick members of the tribe. The sick whites were cared for, basically on life support, which they still are to this day due to imperialism. The West is on life support, unable to sustain their civilizations without extracting resources and labor from the Global South. It is time the darker skinned races finally cut the cord and let the whites die.

But... whats what happened??

Instead of acknowledging it. You run from the truth. You lie and cower when confronted by it.

There is no "White" "race". Youre beige or pink from being melanin defiiccient. You're descended from albinos and too ashamed to admit it.

You live in the matrix. Blissful ignorance.

vinaykumarmadane.blogspot.com/2015/08/white-skinned-people-came-into.html

>But G-d is real
what? how? when? why?