Every time i see this comic i get fucking aids

every time i see this comic i get fucking aids.

post terrible political comics, or comment on comics posted by others

Other urls found in this thread:

crosstheline.co.uk/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>automated systems are transgender
wtf I hate drumpf now

The most important thing you can do for the white race is keep your own life in order. Start with yourself. You must be competent, reliable, hardworking, and, above all, happy. Do people in your life trust and respect you? What does your family think of you? Are you capable of raising children? Racial politics doesn't have to be the only factor of your life. And if you can't achieve such things for your self, then the chances are very high that you are not ready to be a political activist, either online or in real life. Because how can you make a difference for the race, for the lives of many, if you can't even make anything of your own, individual life?

Always remember: we live in first world countries and have opportunity that most people born on this planet do not. Things aren't as good for us as they were for our parents. But billions of people in the third world would still kill to have the opportunities that you do right now. So take care of yourself! Work your ass off, everyday, to build a good life for you, and for your family. Spend your time wisely, and keep your real life priorities in order. Work hard, but also do fun and wholesome things with real people in real life. That is very important. Nothing on the internet should ever take away from your real life

Got laid thanks to this line, thanks Horsey!

The only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban retards.

City people all voted for Hillary.

>Only one person trained to do anything
It's also like they never have been to DC and see the defense systems around the white house.
More then a fence and some rifles you know.

>implying transgenders can focus on anything more than their mental illness long enough to make a career out of it

KEK
supply a similar graphic that breaks down test scores

what was he going to do, cut the missile in half and turn it inside out?

don't go to the gym or you might accidentally join a right wing hate group.

crosstheline.co.uk/

WE

>City people

The correct words are Niggers and Jews.

Urban core is another word for 3rd world gehtto shit hole.

Inner city people. That's who puts demorats in power. Inner city people. Not just "city people".

Literally anything by that hack Horsey. Holy shit, he is the living embodiment of every stereotype of bad editorial cartoons.

Alpha as fuck. I'm going to start using that one

Just your heel spurs and ass cancer. Take some truvada

I've meditated about 15 minutes on this, and I still don't get it. Can somebody explain?
Don't you lads have SAM and other, newer tech designed to shoot down rockets as soon as they're found out by a radar and confirmed to be rockets? What role does this transgender guy have? How would he shoot down the rocket - with his dick?

Why do you spread it around then, you enormous antifa faggot?

On the flip side of that picture, why is trump wasting his time tweeting about trans people when he should be averting a war?

Interesting choice regarding Trump

Um, I think you mean HER dick, sweety.

nigga i hate antifa and communists more than anyone else on pol

Madman if true

That entire comic is everything wrong with liberalism summed up in one image.

Pic related.

>tfw Ireland is still Ireland

>guy
Is he, dare I say, our cartoonist?

Seriously though, why is Don black?

lmao look at blumpf's hair. you can almost hear the impotent rage and autistic screeching coming from the cartoonist

blumpf
t
f
o

WUZ PREZIDANTS AND SHEEEEIIIITTTT

There's one that I remember but can't seem to find it, some black guy made a comic where he shot Trump and some KKK members and doing some matrix style bullet dodges, anybody have it?

hand over those launch codes, dongold blumpf

you fags probably don't even know who these characters are.

The funny point is that Rocky and Bullwinkle did actually foil all their plans. So is the artist trying to slip in some stealth red pills?

urban cores are just ghettos in america. it's pretty much commie bloc housing projects looking for more gibs. really not something the democrats would want the country knowing.

Fucking urban centers.

Goddamn i love Kelly

thats racist

that is a sexy emoji.

>not just the tip of the missile

Based as FUARK

...this was drawn by Shmorky, wasn't it.
The shitty art style is too obvious.

This comic killed my yellow fever pretty fast. Thanks bro.

>Sweden's only access to Asians is trannies

from the same shitty creator.

not at all what i said but ok.

>only one guy in the entire country was able to do a thing
>being this delusional

this makes no sense at all
Prussia? Arabia?
Italy should clearly be Africa.

kek

what in the fuck

Why is my dad a fly in this one? Is the kid on lsd? I would be crying too if a mutant fly was telling me what to do...In fact___He probably IS on lsd which is why he wanted to dance in a dress with the radio on.

this is genius.

My sides

Fresh off the MSPaint.

Good reminder. Thanks.

this is basically modern cuckstianity: disregard anything that challenges reckless degenerate hedonism.

I wanted to work MTW 18:9 into it "And if your eye causes you to stumble, gouge it out and throw it away. It is better for you to enter life with one eye than to have two eyes and be thrown into the fire of hell."

but Ephesians just worked better.

I unironically agree with this. Fuck Cities.

god fucking damn it i love every iteration of this emoji girl

gas

I fucking hate this guy's comics. It glorifies every fetish unironically. There's one that's pup-play (I think) and it's just retarded.

my fucking god, the cringe

is this the worst political comic ever?

>I have obeyed a horrible insect monster hallucination since I was a little kid despite desperately not wanting to do what it tells me
>I am not crazy

>cuckistan on the top

Pls stop

>190 byte
>8x8

>giving trump negroid facial features to make him look dumb

what did they mean by this?

Doesnt look to bad, wouldnt fuck with that guy

Southern thicc best thicc

kek

a man can dream

AYO HOL UP
IS U SAYIN
WE WUZ TRUMP N SHIET

those pictures are absolutely retarded

>UN flag

It should have c*lifornia turn into the soviet flag after it splits.

anti-Trumpers can't think that subtly

what is the intended message?

Based

I laughed

what would happen in real life if a 90lb womanlet puches a (not shitskin) man for cat calling.

see the original.

Making fun of Hollywood women.

What the fuck he didn't even need the fucking labels

What's the name of this painting?

>Sugar

She obviously missed his point. All he wanted to do was jizz on that ass, not literally glaze it with melted sugar.

>the left looses everything for 8 months straight
>"Guys guys, listen guts.... what iff, and hear me out here.... what if we INSULTED people who dont like our opinion until they liked it!?"
>fucking genius! We'll just call everyone who doesnt agree with us names until they vote for us! We cant lose!

>big ass mall
>fat fuck kid slurping on some sugar bloated crap
is this the american ideal?