BAKE THAT FUCKING CAKE YOU BIGOT

DRUMPFTARDS BTFO

Twitter is a societal cancer.

BAKE MY CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE

The most important thing you can do for the white race is keep your own life in order. Start with yourself. You must be competent, reliable, hardworking, and, above all, happy. Do people in your life trust and respect you? What does your family think of you? Are you capable of raising children? Racial politics doesn't have to be the only factor of your life. And if you can't achieve such things for your self, then the chances are very high that you are not ready to be a political activist, either online or in real life. Because how can you make a difference for the race, for the lives of many, if you can't even make anything of your own, individual life?

Always remember: we live in first world countries and have opportunity that most people born on this planet do not. Things aren't as good for us as they were for our parents. But billions of people in the third world would still kill to have the opportunities that you do right now. So take care of yourself! Work your ass off, everyday, to build a good life for you, and for your family. Spend your time wisely, and keep your real life priorities in order. Work hard, but also do fun and wholesome things with real people in real life. That's very important. Nothing on the internet should ever take away from your real life.

Brown Pride! -> Si!
Black Pride! -> Hell ya!
Jewish Pride -> Ken!
Gay Pride! -> Faaaabulious!!!!
White Pride! -> OH HELL NO, BASH THEIR NAZI HEADS IN!!!

Mother fuckin' TRUTH!

No option to dodge the question either. If you click "No" and then the automated "Goodbye", it takes you immediately to this website.

Your days are over racists, you WILL stop denying the holocaust.

>tfw Jewish bakery wouldnt bake my Swasti-kake

>Virtue Signalling isn't a real th-

oh

It's bigoted to hate racists.

>you WILL stop denying the holocaust.
>because we dindu nuffin and have no blood on our hands whatsoever!

you faggots act like you're the only ones that have been rounded up and slaughtered. You should all read some books and get some perspective on just how many poeple have been murdered at the hands of others and show some fucking respect toward others.

no we don't serve racists here now bake my fag cake, it's the law

>hate is bad
I'm sick of this meme.

>hate is good
what did the brainlet mean by this

A FUCKING DONKEY

This is literally what exams will be like in 10 years.

"What did Michael Brown do to deserve his death?"

a) Exist as a PoC in racist AmeriKKKa
[b] Stole merchandise from a store, assaulted clerk and then tried to fight a policeman

"Looks like you are trying to submit a racist answer. Please try again"

Do you renounce Satan and all of his acts?

Lol, what faggots

when you click "goodbye" it links you to a holohoax memorial website

HAHAHAHA

Hahaha keep losing customers, this is bound to end well.

I wouldn't give my money to such an annoying self important retailer

You idiots keep crying about this shit without ever doing anything about it. You're useless.

tpbp

What do you suggest, o master tactician?

Guess it's time to leave them some bad reviews...

This. Let the virtue signals virtue signal. Stuff like this is good for us, this won't attract anyone that wasn't a customer anyway but it very well could push potential customers away.