At what age did you grow out of or into using racist language

At what age did you grow out of or into using racist language.

Were you encouraged to be racist by the culture you grew up in?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AkE7Ju0cK5Y
youtube.com/watch?v=nsNJjGGR4P8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I was a bit racist in my preteens cause of an uncle but grew out of it till the last few year. Now Im starting to see that Uncle Bernie was right. RIP

I never use racist language.

I mostly only encourage an increase of hatred against white people and say in substance what I can't say with the explicit label.

Racists are those who have not been lucky enough to be exposed to kindness from people of other cultures or those too old and ignorant they have no capability of appreciation for things that aren't theirs

I was about 11-12 when we started using Jew and Turk as an insult in school but I have no idea why. This was not encouraged, to say the least. Eventually we only used Turk as an insult since the Arabs and Kurds took offense to that and it was mostly those fuckers who was starting arguments.

inb4 arm swastika

Wow that's the most faggoty thing I've seen in a while, it's just bullshit. Racist are those with good pattern recognition and a lack of brainwashing.

When I got a gf I wasn't on Sup Forums as much and I focused on other stuff, busy hanging out with her, etc. After we broke up, I started to be racist again

clean hands save lives

I'm myself - I don't self-censor.

I don't use racist language.

oh do you

got scolded for calling others fag and nigger as a kid
started using those words again when I grew up

I only use racist language online, and only to describe the worst of that race:
>blacks / niggers
>hispanics / beaners or spics
>whites / white trash or hillbillies
>etc.

I judge people on their character and not their race.
However, I DO judge people on their religion, since I view Islam and its followers as a threat to civilization.

I've never been racist, we have many nice cultural indians and Pakistanis here in my city, we have lots of people from all over Europe, lots of people from the middle east, lots of people from Africa.
>who the fuck am I kidding? send them all to hell by the fucking ROPE.
>thanks jew nigger for the £7.50 an hour, thank you master, thank you

My family and I still call them Neger.

My uncle was a turbo racist, so I picked it up from him. I toned down in highschool but the last 3 years I've picked it back up.
Love meeting him in family reunions and start talking about the Reich and how we need to gas the shitskins, niggers and jews.
He's got a sick Nazi regalia collection and gun collection. Redpilled as fuck.

I only hope to be as cool as him someday. Getting my first gun next month and I already got some nazi regalia at home that he gifted me.

I say nigger aloud to myself all the time now, and sing songs under my breath with all the words replaced by repeating "nigger".

Thanks, Sup Forums.

I became racist after I noticed that all the three times I've been robbed, churkas did it. I saw a trend and I acted by not ever dealing with churkas again. I was racist ever since.

>the "only right wing people call eachother names" narrative

youtube.com/watch?v=AkE7Ju0cK5Y

people here use racist lang even if they don't exactly mean it
semi sarcastic racism is a part of black humor in poland

>At what age did you grow out of or into using racist language.
I first learned racist terms from my grandparents. They were old-school immigrants from Italy.
I later grew out of it thanks to my parents. They taught me the gravity and seriousness of the words.

>Were you encouraged to be racist by the culture you grew up in?
Yes. The media started to say white people were racist, and that is a big statement. I'm white, and I never considered myself a racist.
I stand firmly on my belief that in order to end racism you must stop spreading it. All these "kill whitey", "white supremacy", "reparations", etc propaganda is what will make the next generation truly racist, and the cycle will continue.
MLK jr and Morgan Freeman had it right. Stop talking about racism as if it were a thing. There was a black president, there are countless black CEOs, black celebrities, recognized authors, artists, and producers. How could these black people achieve anything if racism was still a major thing in America?

it was always fluctuating
always hated gypsies
it was last 2 years of fourchan that made me hate niggers too , and white ppl who cosplay as niggers. desu kinda ambivalent cuz i have a black buddy... so idk.

But for sure i hate arabs and brownies in general, I would put them in camps or snipe them just like they do in sarajevo...

This whole immigration thing was that revived the racism in me mostly desu.
aaaand of course i hate my own people, who managed to ruin my life , and outcast me, causing a rift that may never fully heal,but then thats not racism

>Be white.
>Hang out with white people once.
>When we're alone in their backyard they blatantly say nigger, spic, all sorts of terms for other races.
>Instantly think less of them and quit hanging out with them.

>brought up to believe that I'm better than negros
>grow out of it because one world, one people, etc
>realise negros hate my guts just because and would fuck me over at the drop of a hat
>back to racism

Liberal parents and town and media so not until I was around 15? Just meeting poeple of other races, and doing research just made me change what I thought about genetics, and nigger is just a funny word now.

Is this how liberal retards are born?

I didn't use to be a racist. Then, through unfortunate circumstances, I had to move to a cheap apartment house where I was the only white tenant. I became very racist through this experience. And from this experience I can honestly tell you: You can't live together with the shitskins, you can't live together with niggers, you can't live together with gooks. They have to go. All of them. Fucking out of my country.

>Nigger nigger nigger
>Nigger nigger nigger
>Nigger nigger nigger nigger NIGGER

I didn't actually care at all until I started coming here. Then people saying Nigger so much in a way that didn't describe black people made if funny. Then I started using all of them seriously once I ended up meeting more and more people of different races around. Now I just don't use anything because I hate everyone so much to the point that I've just given up.

Every time
youtube.com/watch?v=nsNJjGGR4P8

>Were you encouraged to be racist by the culture you grew up in?

My parents are cuckservative Jeb-tier people. They are anti-racist and worship Israel, and have BASED BLACK CHRISTIAN friends.

I used to actually be offended by racism before I got into college and started browsing the web more. I noticed how any type of person with remotely right-wing views was called a "racist evil Nazi, etc." Also, people constantly mocked and attacked me for my Southern heritage, calling me "inbred, redneck, sister-fucker, retard, haha the South lost we destroyed Atlanta and burned your relatives, you're all stupid, fuck Christianity!, etc." This was the initial build-up of resentment. The next stage of my redpilling was the fact that the town I lived in for college was a nigger ghetto, and I lived there for 7 years, seeing how violent and stupid they ere. The next step was when I started substitute-teaching, and noticed how backwards and hopeless the US school system is thanks to liberal polices and the niggers/Mexicans/wiggers that disrupt schools with violence and disrespect, and refuse to learn even when given many opportunities and hand-outs.

I struggled with keeping my "hurr durr, good Christians love all races and Israel, don't be evil, give them a chance." shit for about 2-3 more years - until I got deeper into browsing Sup Forums and finally got redpilled on the JQ. Now I'm a full WN and agnostic. Also, it's obvious that virtually everything Sup Forums says is true. I used to struggle to understand why America was so fucked-up, but now I look around and I can understand everything. The motivations and actions of dumb libtard normies are so easy to predict that I can counter their thoughts in debates before they even utter them, and they think I'm some kind of genius.

tl:dr - My culture raised me to be a slave, but I broke my own chains. Also, I don't want my region of the US to become a giant favela shithole like your country, OP.

>Bernie
Fucking Kike

are hongarian broads good moms n wives or no, I almost got czeched, but no thanks

Of course I was, being racist is our second nature. Sadly the prism through which we judge is pure heteronomy... but that'll change.

I don't think I use racist language though, a "negro de mierda" is literally just that: a true racist would do the opposite, that is try to hide the truth under cherrypicked expressions because of political reasons.

what exactly do you mean? what is racist language? I was always racist but I didnt care that much before. I am still racist, more than even know. Not sure what language has to do with it

Everything gets categorized even skin color.

racism is built into nature itself to protect your own kind.

kids are afraid of other people that dont look like them. its not taught.

No other animals interbreed... blue jays dont mate with crows.

Anyone have the link to the version of "Cucktales" where it says "at her friend's house for the weekend" etc, etc.