When uber-trolls like Anglin or Weev pull this kind of shit it tells me they have literally no one in their lives that...

When uber-trolls like Anglin or Weev pull this kind of shit it tells me they have literally no one in their lives that they could not stand losing. How do you end up like that? What leads a man to that point? Because I feel it could happen to me, but I really dont want it to.

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20170813225310/https://www.dailystormer.com/heather-heyer-woman-killed-in-road-rage-incident-was-a-fat-childless-32-year-old-slut/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yeah, poor commie :'(

But she was a slut???

You can't argue with the facts, user!

I think she's really cute. Yes I know she's fat, but that doesn't stop me.

Basically just be a NEET incel for 30 years. Boom, there ya go. Time to start IRL LARPing.

The most important thing you can do for the white race is keep your own life in order. Start with yourself. You must be competent, reliable, hardworking, and, above all, happy. Do people in your life trust and respect you? What does your family think of you? Are you capable of raising children? Racial politics doesn't have to be the only factor of your life. And if you can't achieve such things for yourself, then the chances are very high that you are not ready to be a political activist, either online or in real life. Because how can you make a difference for the race, for the lives of many, if you can't even make anything of your own, individual life?

Always remember: we live in first world countries and have opportunity that most people born on this planet do not. Things aren't as good for us as they were for our parents. But billions of people in the third world would still kill to have the opportunities that you do right now. So take care of yourself! Work your ass off, every day, to build a good life for you, and for your family. Spend your time wisely, and keep your real life priorities in order. Work hard, but also do fun and wholesome things with real people in real life. That's very important. Nothing on the internet should ever take away from your real life.

>believing women look like the pictures they post

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH OH GOD WHAT A FUCKING MORON!!!!!!

this, the headline is 100% accurate

The only mental disposition where you'd go ahead and make a post like that - or turn your whole life into one grand troll like Weev did after he went to jail - is with a complete lack of fear of losing anyone or anything...

>Have literally no one in their lives that they could not stand losing.
At least they are dedicated to the cause, are you?

IDK but it's shit like this that makes nobody wanna be associated with these ideas. Ramzpaul isn't wrong about the 1488 stuff and Anglin's over the top shtick.

>Kekifaggot flag
She was a childless whore that had no future and thus, no stock in what her decisions would do past her own selfish pursuits. People deserve to be mocked and shamed when their number one concern is if something will feel good for themselves and number two is if other people will praise them for it.
>Because I feel it could happen to me, but I really dont want it to.
Unless you are an immense retard who stands in the road, youll be fine. Id be more worried about all that lead paint you ate as a kid.

I wouldnt sacrificing having people I love for trolling, no. That would be really sad.

Forgot to mention she's a jew.
And the driver of the Charger too!

stop posting the tinder catfishing pic of this obese coalburning commie

They're probably on some kind of drug. Much of the Western world is doped up on one thing or another, street or prescribed. Most journalists use meth derivatives.

Tamer than any post in this board.

She deserved death. Trolling is hilarious.

Honesty is tame? Everything doesnt have to be edgy memes 24/7 you know. Your life will be completely hollow if that's all you got.

It's almost like they are driven underground with mundane opinions and they just fester into what you see today.
Keep calling people who watched dukes of Hazzard Nazis and you'll start seeing more of them. Hope losing your whale was worth it, nigger lover.

web.archive.org/web/20170813225310/https://www.dailystormer.com/heather-heyer-woman-killed-in-road-rage-incident-was-a-fat-childless-32-year-old-slut/

Found the archive

>She was in between cars
I've never protested in my life, but that just seems like a dumb idea