This is the future and you alt-right nazis can't stop it...

This is the future and you alt-right nazis can't stop it. Everyone in the future will be one race and white people will be extinct just like the dodo. Everyone will be a beautiful, gorgeous mixed race, the human race.
All your crying and whining and pathetic tantrums over statues will be meaningless. Your numbers dwindle by the day. You are a global minority. You are a dying breed of an old, bigoted, racist world. We are the new generation, the new world. Stop fighting and accept it. In the end your fighting will have been pointless, and beautiful black historians will only laugh at you in the future when everyone is mixed and they read in their history books about the pathetic extinct white man

That's not how biology and evolution work, sweetie.
Also shit bait thread. Saged.

Doesn't that mean that Black people will also be extinct?

What would Yakub think????

The most important thing you can do for the white race is keep your own life in order. Start with yourself. You must be competent, reliable, hardworking, and, above all, happy. Do people in your life trust and respect you? What does your family think of you? Are you capable of raising children? Racial politics doesn't have to be the only factor of your life. And if you can't achieve such things for yourself, then the chances are very high that you are not ready to be a political activist, either online or in real life. Because how can you make a difference for the race, for the lives of many, if you can't even make anything of your own, individual life?

Always remember: we live in first world countries and have opportunity that most people born on this planet do not. Things aren't as good for us as they were for our parents. But billions of people in the third world would still kill to have the opportunities that you do right now. So take care of yourself! Work your ass off, every day, to build a good life for you, and for your family. Spend your time wisely, and keep your real life priorities in order. Work hard, but also do fun and wholesome things with real people in real life. That is very important. Nothing on the internet should ever take away from your real life.

ask all the communists still holding parades in moscow. fuck you fuck all commies. it doesn't work and is counter point to the human condition.
you will go to your publically funded grave knowing that there has never been a fully successful communist system that didn't result in the direct deaths of millions.

Hilarious. Everyone hates mongrels. That's why so many of them are mentally ill.
Whites hate them for not being white and blacks for being too white.

i can't wait until every country is a brazil tier shit hole.

What ever happened to "diversity"?

This low IQ future already exists. It's called Brazil.

>no Asians mixed in
Wishful thinking don't you think?

This is literally you.

>beautiful
>gorgeous
Bait harder leftypol faggot

Haha! You are sadly mistaken. The races won't all mix at this rate of immigration. Think about this:
You have your melting pot. Carrots, peas, onions, beef. Adding jalapenos makes it a little more diverse, until you it becomes fifty percent jalapenos. Then it just keeps increasing because because jalapenos have a lot of seeds.
What you have in the end is a jalapeno pot, and you are right back where you started, only this time, La Raza will crack your skull open when you run your dumb fucking mouth about diversity.

White people are already a minority globally. Whites will continue to be a minority because other races have much higher birthrates. The black population in the u.s. has been stagnant for decades because they have the highest rate of abortion and male mortality rate due to gang violence. In the future when 'designer babies' become a thing whiteness will have a massive resurgence though.

I think the Italian level of melanin is optimal, but the ideal human will be the Western archetype,

>Everyone will be a beautiful, gorgeous mixed race, the human race.

What's wrong with the diversity, eh? Fucking racist.

You know, instead of being a Autistic shill you could make a serious post and debate ideas with people.

I don't have any problem with that so long as the new unirace doesn't act like niggers.

>Everyone in the future will be one race

This reminds me of Asian countries westernizing by making suits mandatory/requiring men to be shaved.

Superficiality is superficial. Slavery is on the rise around the world and especially in Europe. And you're trying to control who people fuck to make children more aesthetically pleasing?

Kill all non red haired/green eyed people Kill all black haired people Kill blondes too idgaf they're vermin as much as the jew I'm talking to you too nazi/kkk fucking kill nazis/kkk people nuke them all to oblivion let Ronald McDonald fucking do it if you have black hair color kkkkkyyyysssss Anytime I ever see anyone with black colored hair sympathize with being white I just wanna say "fucking kiiill yourself" RED HAIR SUPREMACY BLACK HAIR HATE HATE THE BLACKIE BLACK COLOURED HAIR IS FROM THE DEVIL KILL BLACK HAIRED PEOPLE

this is now an orcposting thread

well, have fun collecting your diversity welfare from niggers.
congratulations, you played yourself.

When I see this picture:
"A hideous mutation, unnatural and abhorrent".

These mongrelized sub-humans will eventually fade away and will not stay - because they're a taint and a disgrace to the laws of nature.

shitskins of course advocate race mixing because they get a better bargain. blond hair and blue eyes is universally admired because it is rare and because it is attractive. there will always be blond blue eyed people because they are selected for. Those genes don't just go away you retarded nigger.

Is it me or is every single one of those people in ops pic ugly af?

This is what libtards think the future will be like

In reality it will be upper class happas ruling over shitskins

Holy shit why does every single one of these mutants have a left eye situated lower in the face than their right eye? Has God cursed them for the sins of their fathers?

Yeah nah, when everyone is a disgusting shitskin, those who looks most white will stick out and enjoy the most privileges because of their looks. Your average nigger faced, slant eyed mexican still won't be beautiful by any standard.

True. This is what happens here.

Lol nobody actually believes this except dumb white progressives.

Im sure the Chinese are just DYING to racemix with you fucking retards. LOL

the right side is oppressing the left side

notice how the little girl has it the other way, the left above the right. the new generation that will be victorious over you nazis

>we're going to destroy your race!
>wtf stop being racist you Nazis!

Ignore this thread.

Come help design the new flag of the right.

sage goes in the options box

Why would you unironically want everyone to look like a randomized Oblivion character?