BAAAAAARP M-M-Morty we gotta get rid of the Je-wwwws M-Morty

The Jews are the problem Morty
They control the Media, Banks and government Morty
BUUUUUURP
Quick M-M-M-Morty go to the fridge and get me a beer so I can tell you how so called """"holocaust"""" is the biggest scam in the universe

youtube.com/watch?v=OPatN0_RHK4

Other urls found in this thread:

webmshare.com/play/vgbYD
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Is rick and morty /ourguy

:)))) I KNEW THE SHOW WAS BASED TAKE THAT SHILL FAGGOTS

>not getting the joke seconds into the very first pilot episode.

>r&m

Lmao

univeristy leftists hate Isarael more than Sup Forums

>hey guys i think israel might be in the wrong here
>OY VEY YOU FUCKING ANTISEMITE APOLOGIZE
real redpilled

HAHA THIS SHOW IS SMART AND I ENJOY IT THEREFORE I AM EBBIN SMART SCIENCE GUY xD

Yeah, I didn't really get the Israel joke. Didn't get why that chick killed antguy either.

god is not real pickle riiiiiiick XD

not it's not.
please stop.
they just advocated divorce

sick of listening to people who watch this meme thinking they are intellectual and philosophical because they watch cartoons

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humor is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Rick's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation - his personal philosophy draws heavily fromNarodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realize that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick and Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick's existencial catchphrase "Wubba Lubba Dub Dub," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon's genius unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools... how I pity them. And yes by the way, I DO have a Rick and Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.

>reddit show
kys

nice b8

bait harder faggot

What did they mean by this?

Reddit show for a good reason. pic related.

>I don't like it because it's popular.
Ok hipster nazi. kys

Thank you for this

*BURP* T-They've taken over the US Morty. It's not even a secret.

The best thing to do is continue naming them with the echoes (((Goldberg))). Naming the jew really pisses them off. It removes their ability to LARP as a white person.

THE JEWS THE FUCKIN CIA AND THE JEWS MORTY

Zerohedge posted an interesting article yesterday by the writer of V for Vendetta. He said people need a scapegoat and that the world is inherently Chaotic. However, he never pointed out the fact that the Zio-anglo jews have an extremely disproportionate influence in our Central bank, media, news, Politics. Now, what I am saying is considered anti-semitic,simply for pointing out the truth. I remember growing up in the 90's watching Jerry Springer, at the time it was #1 and everyone was watching it. That show single handedly normalized degeneracy for millions of viewers and go tremendous backlash for trash tv. By today's standards it's mild.

excellent cringe pasta

cuck-a cuck-a black black

Does wub a lub dub dub actually mean that shit though??

>The BLACKED episode
So top comedy ha ha!

Ch-check it out **BUUUURP** Morty, I'm REDPILL RIIIIIIIIICK

holy shit it's true based Justin Roiland

>without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head
That's Big Bang Theory, m80.

The H-Holocaust was a **BRRRUUUP** lie, Morty

HOLY FUCKING SHIT

RICK N MORTY NAMED THE FUCKIN JEW

it's good pasta

This is possibly the gayest thing I have ever read on this website

Rick is the greatest genius and most powerful being on the universe, he is a secret nazi, no surprise there, everything is in other

its also a perfect timing with all the media drama about muh nazis, all the faggots who idolize this show will have a meltdown hahahahah

Pretty fuckin good. Me likey lotsa

Abou to drop a big endpill.

Go check Andromeda -Humanz video song. It shows the Saturn getting strucked by a satelite putting it on fire.

6 days

if you think that's good, watch this

webmshare.com/play/vgbYD

Oooh, they said something vaguely critical of Israeli politics. Must be such a based show. XD

I only watch adult animation, not kids stuff like Rick & Morty.

but that was my point,do they even expose and condemn this degeneracy?
no,not really.

When was the last time you heard anything similar from a mainstream entertainment outlet?

I'm a survivor. We're a dying breed.

Rick literally went on a tangent on how Jews are evil this last episode. He's literally spitting out red pills every episode.

"I am in severe pain; please help me!"

I always knew Sanchez was a misnomer and he wasn't Hispanic.

Which is why BBT dumbs things down. They've cut science jokes in favor of geek culture references when dumbing down science didn't get them ratings.

Sanchez is Spanish, spaniards are white mostly.