I'm so different heheheee, im young and anti feminist hehe, im a girl xDD, trump is the best xD

i'm so different heheheee, im young and anti feminist hehe, im a girl xDD, trump is the best xD

here is my patreon

thank you pol i love u xDD

Other urls found in this thread:

dailycaller.com/2017/07/21/patreon-bans-journalist-lauren-southern-claims-she-will-get-people-killed/
dailywire.com/news/18893/patreon-kills-lauren-southerns-account-robert-kraychik
youtube.com/watch?v=iGJkf4BLxTw
news.bbcimg.co.uk/media/images/73700000/jpg/_73700152_73696960.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=l9BbUqHrWFI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

are you not entertained!?!

Yeah, then there's this guy.

Owns Antifa. Owns "Unite the Right".

Just donated $50

please don't let those rumors about her being a coal burner be true. I haven't looked it up because i don't want to know the truth.

FUCKING MORON!!! Lauren Southern got kicked off Patreon. She has wrong think and the cucks at Patreon can't handle that.

She's not a kike.

She's not Laura Loomer.

She's the girl for me.

y-you too

FUCK THE KIKES.

FUCK ISRAEL.

FUCK REBEL MEDIA.

FUCK LAURA LOOMER

I love you too!!

Just donated £200 to her, shes so hot lol

nigger butt, 5 dollar donations a cut

And i dyed my hair to your liking

[gf_experience.webm]

Is that you, Loomer? Still jealous as fuck and bitter because no one likes you?

does your ass ever get sore from all this stuff you pull out of it?

dailycaller.com/2017/07/21/patreon-bans-journalist-lauren-southern-claims-she-will-get-people-killed/

dailywire.com/news/18893/patreon-kills-lauren-southerns-account-robert-kraychik

>kike
>coalburner (dated a shitskin a couple of years ago)
>civic nationalist ("If there were tons of ppl coming here waving the French flag, denouncing Islamic extremism & assimilating totally no one would have issues")
>stated on her AskFM that she has no preference for race when it comes to dating
please take your degenerate race traitor somewhere else, cuck.

I watched Varg's video on how the best spies in history were were beautiful young females, and I'm really suspicious of this bitch now.

Observe how this poster in mixes in lies with half-truths. He has scoured her whole internet history for the past 4 years for the most damaging half-truths and he presents them along with lies. This poster is what we call a shill. What he is trying to do is called character assassination.

You take your opinions from a retard who thinks IQ tests only test how good you are at IQ tests? From a man who thinks everyone except him is controlled opposition, even if they address the JQ?

why are you so obsessed with this whore?

>Implying I listen to any "political" women
They have the minds of children, don't be stupid.

Why does my posting bother you more than commie subverters?

Can you take them to court over something like that?

because you're supporting this actual whore who just larps as a right wing just to get $$ from faggots like yourself

Everybody that doesn't like my e celeb is a shill

None of us care that she's Jewish. There are some based Jews on our side already, look at Stephen Miller. So it's not really an argument, pal. Her racemixing and being ok with niggers coming to our shores so long as they adapt is a problem though.

Her behavior has shown much more genuine concern than most. I don't know who you are or what you have ever done in the fight against cultural marxism. But I'm sure it's less than her.

get in line whore and show tits.

why do you care though?
she's obviously doing this for money, and she's not even pretty.
I am genuinely curious, why do you care?

Strawman
She is not Jewish.

youtube.com/watch?v=iGJkf4BLxTw

Yet she has no white children lol

I'm way more upset at beta orbiters like you that donate money to bitches like her

I don't care that she's right wing, I don't watch her stuff, my hate for her is the hate I have for every female twitch streamer or gamer, because that's the equivalent.

Because I want white people to continue existing and consider her a benefit towards that end? And her behavior clearly suggests she cares about things beyond money.

looks like he struck a never kikeslave

I heard the other day she's jewish so I'm disavowing her. I don't go on namefag sites but I encourage everyone to unsubscribe from Lauren Southern.

she's not benefiting anyone, she is literally larping in order to get your money.
you're just like commies, dumb and gullible

>Jews
>white
Who cares if she breeds? We need to focus more on our women.

What is a Roman nose?

She's only 22 and already talking about dropping politics when she starts a family and is in a long-term relationship. How many children did you have at 22?

>my hate for her is the hate I have for every female twitch streamer or gamer, because that's the equivalent
Your opinion is completely based in your emotions. You are behaving like a woman, ironically enough.

Oy vey goyim. I'm an anti-feminist who supports feminist positions. Don't worry goyim. Your shekels are well spent.

OP is a jealous woman lmao

Hey, Roosh, still hung up on the fact you have to pay for sex now?

How is pro-white rhetoric spread through the media not helping? How is helping Generation Identitaire raise funds to curb shitskin migration to Europe not helping? You can't even make any arguments, you just keep repeating the same meaningless statements.

You shouldn't support anyone who accepts $ because of their opinions. You're everything wrong with society today.

I don't have any children but that's because I'm a loser, she literally has no excuse

And by the way one of the picture made you posted said she's 23

What is she going to do, pop out 1 fucking kid when she's 30? Wow what a savior to the white race

It would be one thing if she was innovating, but shit like "Why does Google show this when you search White Couple"?

Is just shit Sup Forums has been saying for years

She is literally parroting shit we have collectively been saying for years and this is somehow worthy of paying her

Plenty of people don't like her, believe it or not. Anyone saying bad things about her isn't one guy.

>And by the way one of the picture made you posted said she's 23
You have dyslexia or something
>What is she going to do, pop out 1 fucking kid when she's 30? Wow what a savior to the white race
No. At least 3. Before 30 most likely.

Anyone who gives this woman money for parroting things you agree with (and she doesnt truly believe in) is a cuck, a retard, and deserves to be ridiculed.

Stop supporting Jared Taylor, TRS, Red Ice, Identity Evropa, Daily Stormer etc. then

Stop supporting anyone who isn't Varg because everyone else accepts donations

/thread

OP =

Her purpose is not to come up with new shit retard. She's a propaganda arm.

I skimmed through the post, she actually said she had to take a "23 and me" so that's how I confused it.

I'm sure she'll turn into a baby making factory once she finds a guy rich enough to support that.

Seriously you have to have autism or something to not see through this

Looking forward to your free hot air balloon ride over Tel Aviv?

fugggg!!! why do we get stuck with the UGLY ONE!?!?!?!?!
I fucking hate our autists faggots!!! We can never have anything nice

You have been on the internet for too long and can't understand how humans work anymore.

Just being a woman is not worthy of money. By the way, literally the only people she reaches out to is young impressionable men like you

When she's on MSM I'll give her credit, right now she's just in an echo chamber

We all know females are not red pilled.

LS is a fucking tranny. The deep voice, the fake blonde hair, it's all a Jewish trickery.

there can be only one

Kill all non red haired/green eyed people Kill all black haired people Kill blondes too idgaf they're vermin as much as the jew I'm talking to you too nazi/kkk fucking kill nazis/kkk people nuke them all to oblivion let Ronald McDonald fucking do it if you have black hair color kkkkkyyyysssss Anytime I ever see anyone with black colored hair sympathize with being white I just wanna say "fucking kiiill yourself" RED HAIR SUPREMACY BLACK HAIR HATE HATE THE BLACKIE BLACK COLOURED HAIR IS FROM THE DEVIL KILL BLACK HAIRED PEOPLE

these guys know whats up

Why are you focusing on the money? Who gives a shit about the money?
>By the way, literally the only people she reaches out to is young impressionable men like you
The audience of all alt-right/alt-lite people is mostly male. But she does have young girls in her audience too who look up to her.
>When she's on MSM I'll give her credit, right now she's just in an echo chamber
The point is to destroy the MSM, grandpa. Have you not been paying attention? Old media is dying and new media is rising. And the right-wing is dominating it.

I heard you're a faggot

Ugly fucking kike slut. She's targeting the beta orbiters

I really want to cuddle Lauren, she soo cute. xoxo

So did i about you,shlomo.

Seriously lads are you really going to let another girl take advantage of you, suck out your money and emotions then get married to a Chad when she gets bored?

This can't be the first time a girl has treated you like a beta orbiter, you must understand it

Why is Jess the superior Southern?

Embarrassing.

>that skinny shooped slut
>hotter than lauren's derpy qtness

You have to be 18 to post here son.

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!

White knight Finn is always right in these threads. I don't follow this girl or anything but I appreciate her tireless work in herding beta orbiters.

I wonder who is behind this post...

I love how pol loves this manipulative vapid whore yet they scoff at someone like styxhexenhammer because "hes a fence sitting bitch because he doesnt want to be a nazi faggot or a commie faggot waaaah".

>STOP LIKING PEOPLE I DON'T LIKE AND LIKE THE ONES I DO REEEEEE

pol used to love taylor swift but most are so stupid that they never know she dated a nigger

pol is filled with cucks who love to watch their women getting the BBC

I think everyone sucks, including you and Varg, but also think everyone is capable of having good ideas once a while.

Varg's point about female spies is rooted in history and he provided many sources in the video. It's not even an opinion, it's a fact.

I think Varg is right on this particular point. I'm not going to be like you and discredit people en-masse because they're "not on my team"

If you choose to judge groups rather than individual ideas, you're going to miss out on a lot of good ideas.

I bet she has a little tight pussy, with a nice strawberry fishy smell to it.

don't forget about (((jake gyllenhaal))) too

Who/what is she spying?
And Varg is a grade A retard. Don't take him seriously.

Never said to like anyone. If you watch her then fine, better than getting your info from a mainstream media source.

>Varg's point about female spies is rooted in history and he provided many sources in the video. It's not even an opinion, it's a fact.
Yes but if you jump from that to "these right-wing women popping up are probably spies too then" you're retarded
>I think Varg is right on this particular point.
What point, exactly? That women were used as spies? Or that Lauren is a spy?
>I'm not going to be like you and discredit people en-masse because they're "not on my team"
No, you discredit people en-masse based on what some paranoid schizophrenic on youtube says.

Lauren is doing good work, shills should stop crying about her already

youtube.com/watch?v=l9BbUqHrWFI

taylor swift always had a pig nose, i never found her attractive, well maybe if you put a bag over her head.

>What point, exactly? That women were used as spies?
I believe his point is that some of most efficient spies in history were beautiful young females, so keep that in mind.

>Who/what is she spying?
>these right-wing women popping up are probably spies too then

I never made such a definitive statement. I only said that I'm more suspicious of them now.

>No, you discredit people en-masse
Eh, I'm not sure being personally suspicious of someone is "discrediting" them.

and here you are giving this fucking strumpet... this fucking attention whore, more attention...